Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Local Weather

Go down 
+29
robert
SciFi
alg8tr
zeke
crutch51
bdc1515
The Other One
lowrider
Blackie Kuhn
Bighead
slider
dz724
lisav
nitromaxx98
Owlg8tr
SlumberGirl
Justoo
suzyj
nobodysbusiness
CountryGirl
cobra_kel
Ratzilla
chiefsfan
wilkykav2
jessks75
slickjay12
luv2cook
Degeneration X
LukeTHr
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: upcoming storm possibilities   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm

I was reading some predictions on a storm chasers forum and found this prediction. Maybe we will get some rain yet.....

Quote :
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wolfson
A vigorous early season closed system stacked from the surface clear up to 200Mb over eastern CO with a stretched advection tongue wrapping around through NE screams cold-core for me. Though the timing is a bit uncertain the feature has been pretty consistent through recent runs.

If I were able, Sunday night would find me in one of Tucumcari's cheap motel rooms, rising early and planning on running ahead of the vort max through central-western KS to Kearney, NE.

I think you are still on the right track, David. What past event the GFS "looks like" seems to change with each successive run. However, the 03/19/09 12Z run is almost a dead ringer for the 10 April 2005 event in Kansas.

Per Mr. Davies, this was a classic cold core low...which produced several tornadoes in a narrow s-n corridor of north central/northwest KS. If this GFS run was a perfect forecast, I would position myself near Hays, KS Monday morning and be prepared to run north or even northwest as the shallow supercells developed along the occluded front. Pretty good chance to put a few more notches in your belt.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Sounds like some severe weather forcasted later in the weekend. I just wish it would rain and nothing severe.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:30 pm

From the NOAA site:
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
0358 AM CDT THU MAR 19 2009

Quote :

...DISCUSSION...
A SEVERE EVENT REMAINS APPARENT FOR MON. MAR. 23 /DAY 5/...WITH
MEDIUM-RANGE MODELS CONTINUING TO FORECAST A MID-LEVEL LOW SHIFTING
EWD OUT OF THE ROCKIES AND ACROSS THE CENTRAL HIGH PLAINS THROUGH
THE AFTERNOON. WITH A FAIRLY BROAD/RELATIVELY MOIST BOUNDARY LAYER
FORECAST TO BE IN PLACE AHEAD OF A SURFACE CYCLONE LIKELY CENTERED
OVER THE CENTRAL HIGH PLAINS DURING THE AFTERNOON...SETUP APPEARS TO
FAVOR WIDESPREAD THUNDERSTORM DEVELOPMENT.

WHILE SOMEWHAT MERIDIONAL -- PARTICULARLY OVER THE CENTRAL
PLAINS...WIND FIELD WILL BE PLENTY STRONG TO SUPPORT
SEVERE/SUPERCELL STORMS -- AND THUS ATTM IT CONTINUES TO APPEAR THAT
A FAIRLY WIDESPREAD SEVERE EVENT IS LIKELY.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Yep i am ready the TIT is loaded and I am off on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
I was reading some predictions on a storm chasers forum and found this prediction. Maybe we will get some rain yet.....

Quote :
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Wolfson
A vigorous early season closed system stacked from the surface clear up to 200Mb over eastern CO with a stretched advection tongue wrapping around through NE screams cold-core for me. Though the timing is a bit uncertain the feature has been pretty consistent through recent runs.

If I were able, Sunday night would find me in one of Tucumcari's cheap motel rooms, rising early and planning on running ahead of the vort max through central-western KS to Kearney, NE.

I think you are still on the right track, David. What past event the GFS "looks like" seems to change with each successive run. However, the 03/19/09 12Z run is almost a dead ringer for the 10 April 2005 event in Kansas.

Per Mr. Davies, this was a classic cold core low...which produced several tornadoes in a narrow s-n corridor of north central/northwest KS. If this GFS run was a perfect forecast, I would position myself near Hays, KS Monday morning and be prepared to run north or even northwest as the shallow supercells developed along the occluded front. Pretty good chance to put a few more notches in your belt.

Which forum do you use Luke?
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
the TIT is loaded cheers cheers
Whoa that is more info than I needed to know. Local Weather 19082
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Well if I cant get my snow give me the STORMS!!!! Im ready for them!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 pm

I read both stromtrack and skywarn. I think stormtrack is a better forum tho
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:
the TIT is loaded cheers cheers
Whoa that is more info than I needed to know. Local Weather 19082

Tornado/Intercept/Truck T.I.T.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Do you have a pic of your TIT??
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
I can upload a pic of my tit of you want me too. santa afro
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:
I can upload a pic of my tit of you want me too. santa afro
Local Weather 590595 Local Weather 590595 Local Weather 590595 Local Weather 590595 Local Weather 590595 Local Weather 590595 Local Weather 364910 Local Weather 364910 Local Weather 364910 Local Weather 364910
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:06 pm

TIT looks like this

Local Weather Post-826-1186447921_thumb
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:19 pm

I hope it's nothing, but I have had a strange sense of dread over the upcoming storm season for a couple months. I don't want to say what I feel, but there's just an odd sense of catastrophic destruction coming our way, and I do mean "our" way.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:21 pm

I thought it would look more like this..........
Local Weather P1000879
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 pm

I think it will be bad myself,and I think since our winter was not to bad our storms may be Local Weather 58289
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 pm

A good storm chaser vehicle should run ok, but it should be an old beater. Cause beat is what it's gonna get.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:35 pm

I am having the same feelings for about the last month Rat. I think that the four county region is going to get hit this year and towns this time not open ground
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
I hope it's nothing, but I have had a strange sense of dread over the upcoming storm season for a couple months. I don't want to say what I feel, but there's just an odd sense of catastrophic destruction coming our way, and I do mean "our" way.
I have a bad feeling you are right and I am scared.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Yeah slickjay, I'm feeling like a big event in this immediate area too. Last year I had a sense of an active year and it was. This year I keep getting this feeling of something bad close to home. My sense is that an area town may never be the same. In plain words I feel like someone is getting a big hit. Not sure why I keep getting that feeling.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Just think Hace is WAY WAY overdue
Back to top Go down
cobra_kel
cobra_kel

Number of posts : 86

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm having a "bad feeling" about this storm season too. We have been lucky for many years.....
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:16 pm

think good thoughts,think good thoughts,think good thoughts Shocked
Back to top Go down
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Number of posts : 238

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:55 pm

okay you guys have just scared the living piss out of me...i'm so petrified of storms...i didn't need 2 hear this already...especially starting sunday & monday
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 pm

CountryGirl wrote:
okay you guys have just scared the living piss out of me...i'm so petrified of storms...i didn't need 2 hear this already...especially starting sunday & monday

tis the season
Back to top Go down
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 pm

i would rather have a fucking blizzard than thunderstorms/tornados...i don't have basement either...plus its just my 3yr old & me here in my home & really have nowhere 2 go...
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 pm

CountryGirl wrote:
I don't think they said all of that to scare you. It just means that you need to start planning now in case of severe weather.
Back to top Go down
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
CountryGirl wrote:
I don't think they said all of that to scare you. It just means that you need to start planning now in case of severe weather.

oh i know...i just really hate this time of year...i'm usually prepared 4 this stuff, but it's still not enough 2 help w/ my phobia per sey
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:04 pm

CountryGirl wrote:
Degeneration X wrote:
CountryGirl wrote:

oh i know...i just really hate this time of year...i'm usually prepared 4 this stuff, but it's still not enough 2 help w/ my phobia per sey

you should come chasin' with me
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 pm

I have always wanted to go with those storm chasers. I just don't know if I would want to do it at night.
Back to top Go down
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:07 pm

slick wrote:
you should come chasin' with me

fuck that shit...there is no way in hell...i can't even stand 2 drive in the rain
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
I have always wanted to go with those storm chasers. I just don't know if I would want to do it at night.

It sucks at night, especially when the weather service has rotation showing and you can't see crap, or someone spotting says they've spotted a tail coming down and the location they give is yours. Also sucks when you have to move but can't see where high water is flowing or when you know the wind and big hail hitting you might just be the beginning of much worse but there ain't no place to go. But it's alotta fun too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:33 pm

i hate chasing at night. even with the radar on the laptop running Grlevel3 software
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 pm

I don't think we are going to have the storms here like we did last year. The moisture patterns have kept us dry all winter and I think that is going to carry over thru the spring and summer. I think the bad storms will be southeast of here and some northwest of here, both by about 80 miles either way. I think we will be in a dry band between the 2 zones.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 am

noooooooooooooooooo no bad storms near hoxie!!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:10 am

It's coming Luke. Don't let a slow start or a dry winter catch you off guard. The late 80's presented us with both record snows and record dry heat. The winter and summer have very little to do with each other. It's how the jet streams move and warm weather jet stream movements are always different from the winter.

The weather service is saying the gulf moisture will be in place this weekend over the entire state with an unstable atmosphere. It may just be getting ready for the show to start.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 am

either way, none of us can change it, I guess by the end of the summer we'll see who's guess was closest
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:27 am

I can't call mine a guess, though I can't really say it isn't either. Just an uneasy feeling that keeps setting in. I'd like to see us both be wrong and just have lots of nice rain to make the garden grow.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:04 am

Ratzilla wrote:
I can't call mine a guess, though I can't really say it isn't either. Just an uneasy feeling that keeps setting in.

That's just the arthritis setting in your old bones. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 am

Local Weather Umbrella_man_beard

Doesn't hurt to be ready, though.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:19 am

Aunt Hilda? That you?????
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:54 am

Hey Im ready!!! Lets get this party started.

With that being said, I hope everyone has a safe Stormy season. I never want anyone to get hurt, but Im so ready for SOME KIND of weather!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:33 am

Ratzilla wrote:
The late 80's presented us with both record snows and record dry heat. .
History repeats itself,right?Weather included??At the mall there's tons of 80's clothes,maybe I will get a dry summer Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 am

wilkykav2 wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
History repeats itself,right?Weather included??At the mall there's tons of 80's clothes,maybe I will get a dry summer Rolling Eyes lol!
Hey Wilky, have you seen the NEw HIgh top Skechers??? http://www.skechers.com/shoes-and-clothing/brands/hydee_hy-top/product/shortcakes_-_whiskers/wpkt/

Local Weather 663906 I know, back to weather
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:37 am

wilkykav2 wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

we don't want dry conditions, we need the rain for the crops. without the rain our economy will be getting so much worse than it is now
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Talking about weather in the 80's this is one stormy night I will never forget. The tornado they talk about in this link was south of Phillipsburg and heading towards town but it drifted a little bit more east and went between Phillipsburg and Agra. If I remember correctly there was a few injuries from that tornado.

Linky Thingie
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:23 pm

suzyr wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
I can't call mine a guess, though I can't really say it isn't either. Just an uneasy feeling that keeps setting in.

That's just the arthritis setting in your old bones. Razz

Ha ha. Local Weather 400358 This is more of a spooky feeling. That feeling like something just ain't going to go right. Like when you know as soon as you get up that the whole day will suck and it does.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Yeah, that was my day. Didn't hear the alarm this morn. Basement flooded... again. Husband was bottling his beer and he spilled it all over the kitchen floor. Local Weather 838973

Lovely.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:36 pm

jessks75 wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
Hey Wilky, have you seen the NEw HIgh top Skechers??? http://www.skechers.com/shoes-and-clothing/brands/hydee_hy-top/product/shortcakes_-_whiskers/wpkt/

Local Weather 663906 I know, back to weather

Yep,they're super cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Quote :

Tornado Reports for April 10th 2005
Time Location County State Lat Lon Comments
1900 6 W SCOTT STATE LAKE SCOTT KS 3868 10103 ON GROUND FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES (DDC)
1925 1 N SCOTT STATE LAKE SCOTT KS 3869 10092 PUBLIC REPORT OF BRIEF TOUCHDOWN REPORTED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT (DDC)
2134 2 WSW WAKEENEY TREGO KS 3901 9992 TORNADO BRIEFLY TOUCHED DOWN AND WENT BACK UP, THEN TOUCHED DOWN AGAIN. NEAR MILE MARKER 124 ON I-70. PICKING UP DEBRIS. (DDC)
2148 4 SE WAKEENEY TREGO KS 3898 9983 (DDC)
2150 9 S OGALLAH TREGO KS 3885 9973 TORNADO SOUTH OF OGALLAH ON HWY 147 HEADING STRAIGHT NORTH. (DDC)
2156 6 S OGALLAH TREGO KS 3889 9973 LARGE TORNADO ON GROUND (DDC)
2157 2 NE CEDAR BLUFF TREGO KS 3880 9970 ROPE TORNADO ON GROUND FOR ABOUT A MINUTE.
2200 10 ESE SAINT PETER GRAHAM KS 3913 9992 TORNADO REPORTED ON THE GROUND 2 MILES SOUTHWEST OF THE JUNCTION OF HIGHWAY 283 AND D ROAD. (GLD)
2207 1 W OGALLAH TREGO KS 3898 9975 TORNADO WITH DEBRIS CLOUD. CROSSING I-70. (DDC)
2259 4 W MILBERGER RUSSELL KS 3872 9899 (ICT)
2305 11 N OTIS RUSH KS 3869 9905 TORNADO WENT THROUGH FARMSTEAD. LITTLE BIT OF ROOF DAMAGE. GOOSENECK TRAILER PICKED UP AND SLAMMED INTO GROUND. TREES DAMAGED.
2306 10 SW RUSSELL RUSSELL KS 3879 9898 (ICT)
2312 5 W GREAT BEND BARTON KS 3836 9890 (ICT)
2324 2 E RUSSELL RUSSELL KS 3889 9882 ROPE TORNADO ON THE GROUND (ICT)
2324 6 W RUSSELL RUSSELL KS 3889 9897 REPORTED BY KRSL/KCAY (ICT)
2331 1 W RUSSELL RUSSELL KS 3889 9887 TORNADO STILL ON GROUND. REPORTED BY KSNW CHANNEL 3. (ICT)
2355 5 S WALDO RUSSELL KS 3905 9880 REPORTED BY KRSL/KCAY. (ICT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Weather   Local Weather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local Weather
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next