Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

So I was watching MSLSD tonight...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Empty
PostSubject: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 pm

WOW! That hockey game was insane!

USA 5 Canada 3

Sweden vs. Finland coming up at 11:00CT
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:05 am

It had to hurt the Canucks to lose a hockey game on home turf.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 am

Ratzilla wrote:
It had to hurt the Canucks to lose a hockey game on home turf.

Funny you should say that. The clinching goal was scored by Ryan Kesler, who plays for the Vancouver Canucks in the NHL. Scored in Vancouver against the Canadians, in front of many of the same fans who cheer for him most of the time.

Sweden looked really good in the first period.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:24 am

I forgot about it being on. Hockey is one part of the Winter Olympics I'll watch.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:47 am

Sweden wins, 3-0, but the United States finishes the preliminary round in first place, earning them a bye through to the quarterfinals.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 am

It's good to hear that U.S. hockey beat them on their own turf. So far all I have been watching is Curling and the U.S. has been sucking back at that
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
It's good to hear that U.S. hockey beat them on their own turf. So far all I have been watching is Curling and the U.S. has been sucking back at that

Maybe they drink too much after the training sessions up in Minny-Sota, Mich-Y-Gan and Wis-Can-Son. Them Yuppers can put away the suds, eh?
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:30 pm

slider wrote:
LukeTHr wrote:

Maybe they drink too much after the training sessions up in Minny-Sota, Mich-Y-Gan and Wis-Can-Son. Them Yuppers can put away the suds, eh?

The best curling team that I've seen was Great Britain. Nobody ever accused the English of being teetotalers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was watching MSLSD tonight...   So I was watching MSLSD tonight... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was watching MSLSD tonight...
Page 1 of 1