Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Is big brother watching?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Is big brother watching? Empty
PostSubject: Is big brother watching?   Is big brother watching? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Ok, so back in March, I bought a Fobus holster off Ebay. Item was sent from Israel where they are made. Received it no problems. Today, I get a letter from the USPS stating that the Israeli Post Office has requested as to whether I have received it or not. Seems as though packages cannot be tracked between the Israeli and U.S Post office. I thought they were our Alli in the Mid-East?

Also, by returning the asked for information, am I inviting men in black suits to come visit me? Is big brother watching? Suspect
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Is big brother watching?   Is big brother watching? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:46 pm

yes and blackk helicoptors you can;t see or hear
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Is big brother watching?   Is big brother watching? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:35 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Ok, so back in March, I bought a Fobus holster off Ebay. Item was sent from Israel where they are made. Received it no problems. Today, I get a letter from the USPS stating that the Israeli Post Office has requested as to whether I have received it or not. Seems as though packages cannot be tracked between the Israeli and U.S Post office. I thought they were our Alli in the Mid-East?

Also, by returning the asked for information, am I inviting men in black suits to come visit me? Is big brother watching? Suspect

Is it possible that the Israeli Post Office has received complaints about the seller and they are investigating his legitimacy?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Is big brother watching?   Is big brother watching? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 am

The Other One wrote:
Is it possible that the Israeli Post Office has received complaints about the seller and they are investigating his legitimacy?

Or is it possible that Israel just spies on every single person that comes in contact with them? I vote the latter. Gotta protect "God's chosen race" from the rest of us damned souls you know.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Is big brother watching?   Is big brother watching? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:57 am

Ratzilla wrote:
Or is it possible that Israel just spies on every single person that comes in contact with them? I vote the latter. Gotta protect "God's chosen race" from the rest of us damned souls you know.
For a "chosen race," the Jews have had plenty of damnation. Israel is an extremely important ally.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Is big brother watching?   Is big brother watching? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:46 am

SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
For a "chosen race," the Jews have had plenty of damnation. Israel is an extremely important ally.

The Jews mastered the pity party long before modern liberals adopted the practice. They speak of peace, yet run others out of their homes, by means of military force as needed. They had no right to reclaim Israel. The Jews were not the first on that land anyways. Should we return all of the lands to the original owners? Do we stop at neanderthal man or go back to australopithecus?

I really wish no ill on the Jews, but I see having the state of Israel as a friend like taking someone along to a Georgia Machine Gun Club event who's wearing a Sarah Brady T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is big brother watching?   Is big brother watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is big brother watching?
Page 1 of 1