Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

phone depot

Go down 
+18
lilchefed
cobra_kel
CountryGirl
Degeneration X
The Other One
Blackie Kuhn
dz724
suzyj
slider
Bighead
lyric
luv2cook
Ratzilla
SciFi
nitromaxx98
SlumberGirl
wilkykav2
robert
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

phone depot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:42 am

This is BULL~SHIT!!!!! hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:49 pm

I have been noticing on tv all the commercials Verizon is doing right now comparing their coverage vs AT&T. Is AT&T's coverage that bad???
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
I have been noticing on tv all the commercials Verizon is doing right now comparing their coverage vs AT&T. Is AT&T's coverage that bad???

The commercials are kind of unfair to AT&T, so much so that AT&T tried to sue Verizon. The commercial isn't comparing regular coverage, its comparing 3G network, which the average cell phone user has no idea what 3G is. 3G, essentially, has to do with speed and data and not normal calls (even though it can effect it). Most of AT&T's network is EDGE and not 3G.

I've heard AT&T's coverage isn't great, but I used to be on it (when it was Cingular) and had no problems. Switched to Alltell several years ago so that I would have a local number (my mother-in-law didn't like calling us since it was long distance for her).
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Funny, I had nothing but problems with cingular. I'm sure AT&T isn't much better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 pm

heard unicel is becoming AT&T
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:21 am

CountryGirl wrote:

Heard the same thing. Actually saw that Verizon purchased Unicel (our of Minnesota or something like that) before they bought Alltel. And since they would be too big and not enough options in certain areas, the anti-trust people are making Verizon sell off some of the Unicel and Alltel they purchased, they choose Unicel for this area. Not surprising. Kind of weird, because they basically had to sell it to their biggest competitor (based on the type of network).
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 am

lilchefed wrote:
CountryGirl wrote:

Heard the same thing. Actually saw that Verizon purchased Unicel (our of Minnesota or something like that) before they bought Alltel. And since they would be too big and not enough options in certain areas, the anti-trust people are making Verizon sell off some of the Unicel and Alltel they purchased, they choose Unicel for this area. Not surprising. Kind of weird, because they basically had to sell it to their biggest competitor (based on the type of network).

This is why I'm happy not being associated with this bullshit.

But seriously, switch to NexTech. Unless you just have to have the newest over-rated phone, switch. The Verizon screw-job IS coming.

Put it this way. Sunday, NexTech came to the shop to help with activating phones out of their personal time. Would Alltel, Unicel, AT&T, or Verizon do that?
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 am

Im still trying to figure out why you quit?

And doesnt AT&T have roll-over minutes?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 am

So let us get this straight nitro. You're saying Monday was the last day with the old mess and not that Nex-Tech canned you?
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

He didn't quit. Nex-tech had nothing to do with him no longer being employed there. I don't want to elaborate more than that - I just know he was going to take the opportunity to sleep in this morning....
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 am

It was a lay-off caused by the the screw-over we received at the hands of Verizon. It was an affordability issue. Nex-Tech had nothing to do with it. They are a good company.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Surely with all the years you've been in the business something will be out there for you.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
It was a lay-off caused by the the screw-over we received at the hands of Verizon. It was an affordability issue. Nex-Tech had nothing to do with it. They are a good company.

WOW Im sorry about that, you were such a good customer service rep, that blows.
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 am

WOW Im sorry about that, you were such a good customer service rep, that blows.[/quote]

phone depot - Page 2 912833 That sucks, phone depot - Page 2 293689 with Luv, your a great customer service rep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:40 am

Thanks. The future is wide open.

Maybe I'll run for public office...
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:04 am

Lets go kill some deer nitro that always helps. I will be up at 5am tomorrow worming
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Maybe I'll run for public office...

Here's what the public "really" wants. Funny song from a 1970's movie. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
Lets go kill some deer nitro that always helps. I will be up at 5am tomorrow worming

You can catch deer with worms,thought that was only for fish scratch
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:27 pm

I think he meant tomorrow "morning."
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:20 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 pm

phone depot - Page 2 Global_worming_81015
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:27 am

Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Made the switch to Nex-Tech today after being royally shafted by Verizon AND treated rudely on the phone by one of their customer service reps to boot.

I was also able to FINALLY get off pre-paid service and onto a contract. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

phone depot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2