Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

phone depot

Go down 
+18
lilchefed
cobra_kel
CountryGirl
Degeneration X
The Other One
Blackie Kuhn
dz724
suzyj
slider
Bighead
lyric
luv2cook
Ratzilla
SciFi
nitromaxx98
SlumberGirl
wilkykav2
robert
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:52 pm

r u guys closed for good or?
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Hope not for Nitro's sake!! I think they are just changing they're sign
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:02 pm

I heard that Verizon didn't buy them out, Nex-Tech did. I don't know if it's true or not though. It was only hearsay...
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:11 am

Actually, We were on the receiving end of a total corporate screw job at the hands of verizon wireless. They led us on from day one knowing full well that they were not wanting us as an agent due to the bite we take out of business from their company store. Not only were we lied to, but others employed within their own company were misled as well. They spared little expense propagating the lie. It is my firm belief that they did this to prevent us from becoming a Nex-tech agent earlier and crushing their numbers during the transition. Alltel had been trying to put us out of business for years, but underestimated how much customers value good customer service and keep their business where they are treated right.

So, yes, we are going to be a Nex-tech agent and they are more than happy to have us, as we are them. Our grand opening is scheduled for the 21st. of November.

Nex-tech is growing leaps and bounds. We're happy to be on board.

Just an FYI, if you're thinking of sticking with verizon, I'd hang on to your wallets...
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:34 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
So, yes, we are going to be a Nex-tech agent and they are more than happy to have us, as we are them. Our grand opening is scheduled for the 21st. of November. Nex-tech is growing leaps and bounds. We're happy to be on board.
Good to hear, nitro.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:42 pm

You gonna be in the same place nitro, or move to their building? I like their service.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
You gonna be in the same place nitro, or move to their building? I like their service.

Same place, same people, no corporate BS...
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:51 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
they were not wanting us as an agent due to the bite we take out of business from their company store. ..

And ya know why that is? Cause a person goes to their shitty corporate store and you wait in line for freaking ever! There's always a thousand people in there and 3 friggen clerks. Mad How the hell can they do business like that. While I'm happy you guys are able to hook on with Nex-Tech, I'm sad because now Im stuck going to the shit corporate Verizon store. And im stuck with them because Nex-Tech's pre-paid sux.
Back to top Go down
lyric

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-03

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 pm

We always prefered Phone Depot. Unfortunately we started having problems with Altell and therefore switched to Nex-Tech. Haven't had any problems since. I'm glad you are going to Nex-Tech. They seem to be a much better company with much better customer service.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Don't worry, Nitro. I'm praying for you.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Only thing the Corporate Store wants to do is sell you either the Newest Most Expensive Flavor of the Week Phone or Upgrade Your Plan to something you don't need to answer any problem you may be having with a phone.

They are the most unfriendly bunch of people I have ever had to deal with, especially if you have a Warranty or Insurance Claim.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

What to do with 1000 Verizon Wireless shopping bags....
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 pm

trick or treat bags for next year?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:23 pm

suzyr wrote:

Would result in much less jail time than my other idea... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 pm

I'm sure it would! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:50 am

By then end of my two year contract we were ready to be rid of altell. We had been with nextech when they launched, and left because they were still working out kinks. I think that if we were still in the area we'd of gone back to Nextech. But, we're very pleased with our AT&T!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:11 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Same place, same people, no corporate BS...

So if my phone acts up or I need a new one can you do it now, or do I still need to deal with the main place?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:18 am

We'll be able to do it all.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:01 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:

We could make a balloon out of 'em and send our kids on a ride affraid
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Fill them with flaming poo
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
suzyr wrote:

Would result in much less jail time than my other idea... Twisted Evil

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:

cheers Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:53 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Blackie Kuhn wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:

cheers Suspect

Does a catapult combined with Blackie's suggestion give you any ideas? Former business associates, ex wives, teachers who teach kids to sing about Obama.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 pm

i already received a letter from verizon thanking me for an upgrade i didn't make... outstanding... penny a text on top of it on an unlimited text plan.... buh bye verizon
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:12 am

robert wrote:
i already received a letter from verizon thanking me for an upgrade i didn't make... outstanding... penny a text on top of it on an unlimited text plan.... buh bye verizon

Everybody who was with Alltel needs to hang on to their wallets... Gonna get worse as time goes on...

Very happy we went with Nex-tech.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:56 am

robert wrote:

So they're charging for "unlimited" texts? That's a novel idea.

A woman I work with, who had Alltel, got a text from Verizon today "reminding" her of the $183 bill that is due today. She said that her bill is normally $55 and she paid it two weeks ago. Guess it could be an error when they transferred the billing, but I'm really glad that I dumped Alltel a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:01 am

I dumped Alltel almost 2 years ago and went with Nex-Tech up until last week. Since I moved to the KC area I went with Sprint and it seems to be working great. I will know for sure when I make a trip back out to western KS next month.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:24 am

I still have Alltel/Verizon and haven't had an issue yet.I have heard a few horror stories from others.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:55 am

Degeneration X wrote:
I dumped Alltel almost 2 years ago and went with Nex-Tech up until last week. Since I moved to the KC area I went with Sprint and it seems to be working great. I will know for sure when I make a trip back out to western KS next month.

NexTech is part of the Sprint network, so you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 pm

I've had AllTel for a few years- been pretty much trouble-free. No problems so far with Verizon, but I'll remain vigilant.
Back to top Go down
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Number of posts : 238

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Well i just canceled my service w/ verizon as i've switched to nex-tech...my billing cycle started 2 days ago...well what a shock, verizon will be charging me service for the remainder of the billing cycle even though i've used 2 days of service this month...
Back to top Go down
cobra_kel
cobra_kel

Number of posts : 86

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm

When my contract period had expired with Unicel, I switched to Nextech also. I was charged for another complete monthly billing cycle through Unicel, had to purchase two new phones from Nextech and I was charged a month in advance at Nextech. Total phone billings for one month was over $470. I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Out of curiosity why dont you people wait until like 4 days before your contracts expire and THEN make a switch? just a thought here.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:12 am

Maybe if Kel would have opted for cheap or free phones the bill would be consuderably less.
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 am

I switched carriers a week before and had my service with Altell terminated the DAY that my contract expired, which happened to be very close if not the actual day that Altell switched to Verizon. We were worried about the same thing. I was releived when my ZERO balance bill showed up in the mail. I've gotten 2 now, but I'm not worried!
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:59 am

cobra_kel wrote:
When my contract period had expired with Unicel, I switched to Nextech also. I was charged for another complete monthly billing cycle through Unicel, had to purchase two new phones from Nextech and I was charged a month in advance at Nextech. Total phone billings for one month was over $470. I was pissed.

Funny, Nex-tech gave me $200 per line that I brought over, which paid for the new phones and gave me the first month free (some kind of credit that helps with the transition period). all it took from me was some planning on when my Alltel contract was up.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 am

I'm staying with Verizon because the coverage has never been spotty for me when I travel. Don't fix what really isn't broken.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:21 am

The Other One wrote:
robert wrote:

A woman I work with, who had Alltel, got a text from Verizon today "reminding" her of the $183 bill that is due today. She said that her bill is normally $55 and she paid it two weeks ago. Guess it could be an error when they transferred the billing, but I'm really glad that I dumped Alltel a long time ago.

capitalist pigs... lol
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 am

robert wrote:
The Other One wrote:
robert wrote:

capitalist pigs... lol

Typical of you, bobby. Equating capitalism with dishonesty and/or ineptitude.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Well, there IS a lot of overlap.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:41 am

I would like to thank all of you whom I've had the pleasure to help. Monday is my last day.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:07 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
I would like to thank all of you whom I've had the pleasure to help. Monday is my last day.

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:09 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:

Nooo!I just announced to my family how nice it will be to go to your store to pay bill,bitch about things,dispute my bill~~~whatever needs done and visit with Josh's dad!!! lol!
What's going on??
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:01 pm

He's hanging up his phone
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:

WHAT??? Why? That SUX!
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:17 am

Economics...

Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:26 am

Oh come on, there arent that many of you in there. BOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 pm

I was watching the Miami-Buffalo game a while ago. The Verizon commercial for their "Under $30 Sale" has a $350 early termination fee in the fine print. That's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Economics...

Is that for sure? I noticed they like to have cute women in the front where the public first walks in. My place of work seems to value T & A and slick looking men in the public eye more than experience and hard work.

No offense man, you aren't ugly, but you ain't showroom material either. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
My place of work seems to value...slick looking men in the public eye

phone depot Wkrp11
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 pm

phone depot David-hasselhoff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

phone depot Empty
PostSubject: Re: phone depot   phone depot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

phone depot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next