Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

mobile phone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-03-26

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: mobile phone   mobile phone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:53 am

[img]mobile phone Mobile-fuel-cell_1013320i[/img]

A Toshiba fuel-cell-powered mobile phone and its methanol refill cartridge. Panasonic has announced that it will market fuel-cell-powered mobiles by the end of 2009
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:32 am

Samwitty wrote:
methanol

Will they be sold at Taco Bell?
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:55 am

Samwitty wrote:

A Toshiba fuel-cell-powered mobile phone and its methanol refill cartridge. Panasonic has announced that it will market fuel-cell-powered mobiles by the end of 2009

Anybody realize Methanol when ignited burns with an invisible flame unless some sort of additive has been mixed with it? This is the same fuel that the cars at the Indianapolis 500 use, that's why they spray water on the car when they disconnect the fueling hoses. The Sprint Cars and the Modifieds that race at RPM Speedway also use it. You only see flames when it starts to burn plastic, paint or some other combustable material. $3.80 a gallon and you just can't find at the local retailer.

Yeah, I want to put that up to my ear and have melt the side of my head off when it starts on fire.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:33 pm

[quote="slider"]
Samwitty wrote:
Yeah, I want to put that up to my ear and have melt the side of my head off when it starts on fire.

Couldn't hurt your disposition.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Well are we just a big old friggen ray of sunshine! I just have a very healthy respect for highly flammable racing fuel, so what is to you?

My disposition matches a hell of a lot of fed up people here in Hays and Ellis County and we are tired of getting bent over by the idiot politians. You know the ones that rubber stamp all of the bullshit and come up with all of the "Pie in the Sky" projects while ignoring the basic needs of the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile phone   mobile phone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mobile phone
Page 1 of 1