Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

HEY K-STATE FANS

Go down 
+8
Blackie Kuhn
Degeneration X
dz724
nitromaxx98
slickjay12
luv2cook
fescue
The Other One
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:44 pm

TAKE THAT!

HEY K-STATE FANS Capt.77410a917ccc462aa66423876b599238.kansas_st_kansas_basketball_ksow105

Sherron Collins at Kansas:

125 Career Wins (most in school history)
4 Big 12 Titles
3 Sweet Sixteens
2 Elite Eights

2008 National Championship

And the work isn't complete yet!
Back to top Go down
fescue
Rookie
Rookie
fescue

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-04-06

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 am

Fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 pm

HEY KU FANS!

you wont make it into the Final Four. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 pm

I know I won't. But you can make a good case for the KU basketball team making it there and winning on April 5th.

I kinda hope K-State gets a #1 seed. A 16 has never beaten a 1 before.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:51 pm

why are all Ku fans so arrogant?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Inbreeding..
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Indeed, Ive never seen a larger group of fans that exhibit such poor sportsmanship.

I have many family and friends who are die hard KU fans and I congratulated every single one of them last night on a good game. In quite sure had K-state won they wouldnt have been so gracious considering how many of them rubbed it in that KSU lost. sheesh
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 pm

I bit my tongue and refrained from gloating at work today, even though I could have. I love my Jayhawks, but I also like my friends!

What I'd like to know is why Kstate fans can talk all kinda smack leading up to the game then claim it is poor sportsmanship when they hear "I told ya so."
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:46 am

slickjay12 wrote:
why are all Ku fans so arrogant?

“We’re supposed to win. This is Kansas. It’s what we do.” -- Sherron Collins
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:33 am

dz724 wrote:
I bit my tongue and refrained from gloating at work today, even though I could have. I love my Jayhawks, but I also like my friends!

What I'd like to know is why Kstate fans can talk all kinda smack leading up to the game then claim it is poor sportsmanship when they hear "I told ya so."

Hey I have ZERO issue with KU fans talking smack before a game. NONE. What I have issues with is being a jackass about winning. "I told you so" type comments are rude period coming from ANY fan. Damn its just a game people. Accept your win or loss and be gracious about it to your opponent is all Im saying.

I find it hysterical that KU fans are all big and mouthy because they beat K-state when not even a week prior they got their asses handed to them by OK-State who wasnt ranked. I mean really? And funny thing, I dont recall seeing any posts here from the K-state fans about your teams loss....guess maybe the KSU fans here have more class huh?
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:03 am

luv2cook wrote:
And funny thing, I dont recall seeing any posts here from the K-state fans about your teams loss....guess maybe the KSU fans here have more class huh?

Nope. They knew what was in store for them.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:52 pm

The K-State fans will be gloating this fall when their football team takes the field but until then keep cheering on your basketball team and let us KU fans enjoy the winning tradition of KU's basketball program. Damn now I'm making run on sentences like SAC.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Hey I have no problem letting you guys enjoy your basketball team success. It's very cool when one of your sports team does well. Whats NOT cool is being nasty to opposing teams fans. UNLESS that fan was crappy to you to begin with. Then I agree.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 pm

WAY TO SUCK HUGE TODAY K-State! Mad You idiots!
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 am

K-State blows big chunks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:58 am

There's a guy I know that talks down on KU year round. He claims he played football for K-State, though nobody can remember it and we can't find him listed in the alumni. That guy even teaches his pre-school age grandkids to trash KU. In my experience, I see far more just plain trash talk against KU from K-State fans.

Personally I don't give a crap about either one, but I really like watching that guy pout and make lame excuses when KU beats K-State. It's always something like they made too many bad calls on K-State, or somebody on the team didn't feel good, or whatever excuse he can make. I told him the K-State guys were probably just all tired from playing king of the hill on a 500 pound drag queen the night before the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:52 am

Ratzilla wrote:
I told him the K-State guys were probably just all tired from playing king of the hill on a 500 pound drag queen the night before the game. Very Happy

PARTY TIME IN AGGIEVILLE

HEY K-STATE FANS Man_with_sheep
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
K-State blows big chunks Very Happy

"Octagon of Doom," my ass! More like "Octagon of Dumb."
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:22 pm

This ain't about baseball, but the term "Strike 3, you're out" sure comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
This ain't about baseball, but the term "Strike 3, you're out" sure comes to mind.

K-State had a chance to get a #1 seed, but everyone knew it wasn't going to happen.

On another front, Fort Hays State won their first round game in the D-II South Central Regional yesterday over Central Oklahoma. They play again today at 4:30 in the rubber match against Central Missouri State. In the teams' two previous meetings, each team won on the other's home court.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 pm

I don't really much care whether KU or K-State won, except I'm glad one particular K-State fan won't be strutting around like a rooster all week. I consider it good that it came down to the Kansas teams.

Of course I'd like to see FHSU do well since it's my home town, but if they do I hope the players are less arrogant towards the locals than in the past. I remember when they took the title in the 90's my nephew was attending FHSU. He said they often demanded preferential treatment because of their team status, especially in local bars.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
I don't really much care whether KU or K-State won, except I'm glad one particular K-State fan won't be strutting around like a rooster all week.

I like the look on Frank Martin's face when K-State loses:

HEY K-STATE FANS 26158_1292504401207_1488193390_30961542_4686467_n
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 pm

LOL That's pretty close. That man's gotta be breeding ulcers.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 am

luv2cook wrote:
It's very cool when one of your sports team does well. Whats NOT cool is being nasty to opposing teams fans. UNLESS that fan was crappy to you to begin with. Then I agree.

A majority of K-State fans that I have seen at the big rival games are just plain ugly and hateful. There's good-natured ribbing and then there's the personal attacks and being downright disrespectful. They can be disrespectful, not only to the opposing team, but to their own court as well. If they lose, they start chucking trash onto the court.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:46 pm

A guy at work who was at the game (K-State fan) said when a heavy KU fan started the rock chalk chant his daughter told her to sit her fat ass down because the game wasn't over and it wasn't time for the fat lady to sing.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:28 pm

The Other One wrote:

I like the look on Frank Martin's face when K-State loses:

HEY K-STATE FANS 26158_1292504401207_1488193390_30961542_4686467_n

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats funny! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 pm

It does look like Martin don't it? LOL
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Holy shit I can NOT believe KU got bumped off by Northern Iowa. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Remember Bucknell a few years ago? HEY K-STATE FANS 838973
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:35 am

What Blackie said!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 am

Northern Iowa did something that K-State had 3 chances to do, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:51 am

A guy at work claims the officials gave those 3 wins to KU they made against K-State. I didn't see it that way and I'm pretty much neutral. So any ideas on what happened with KU? Overconfidence? Just a bad day or what?
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 am

Played a sloppy first half
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am

Yeah, that they did. K-State started rough but took off fast and kept rolling.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:09 pm

I was concerned lately about KU playing a rough 1st half of basketball and then putting their opponents away in the 2nd half. I knew in the tournament if they did something like that a team like Northern Iowa would beat them. I wish the rest of the Big 12 good luck except for Missoura. I also hope that Kentucky falls, I don't want to see Crook Cal get a championship.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
I was concerned lately about KU playing a rough 1st half of basketball and then putting their opponents away in the 2nd half. I knew in the tournament if they did something like that a team like Northern Iowa would beat them. I wish the rest of the Big 12 good luck except for Missoura. I also hope that Kentucky falls, I don't want to see Crook Cal get a championship.

Boeheim is dirty, too. Hopefully someone knocks off Syracuse.

I have never liked Duke, but they are a hot team right now.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm

And Maryland bites the dust at the buzzer. Good job Mich State. I need Xaiver to lose so KSU doesnt have to play them. And Ratz whoever told you that has sour grapes, K-State lost those games because with the exception of the really close one at Manhattan, they couldnt pull it together enough to beat KU plain and simple. Much as I'd like to see State to win it all its not gonna happen, they might make to the Elite 8 but they will most likely get knocked off there.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:59 pm

I know L2. I explained to that guy already that he only sees what he wants to see. I don't favor KU over K-State or vice verse so I figure when I see it like the announcers call it, it's probably true. I havn't watched every game but those I have it seems like the announcers analyze what happens pretty well, and none of them have accused officials of giving games away.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
A guy at work claims the officials gave those 3 wins to KU they made against K-State.

That guy at work is off his rocker.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 pm

My opinion too, but he see what he wants to. I would think if officials were protecting KU like he says that the announcers would be commenting on it.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
My opinion too, but he see what he wants to. I would think if officials were protecting KU like he says that the announcers would be commenting on it.

It's the NCAA, not the NBA.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
A guy at work claims the officials gave those 3 wins to KU they made against K-State.

Frank Martin thinks they made some bad calls.
HEY K-STATE FANS Nanco-bert-1
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm

K-STATE WILDCAT BASKETBALL
A TRADITION SINCE LAST WEEK
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 am

KSU ELITE 8

Who are the Jaychickens playing

thats right they are at home crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 am

Shame K-State couldn't do it with real students instead of recruiting a bunch of outsiders.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:32 am

Ratzilla wrote:
Shame K-State couldn't do it with real students instead of recruiting a bunch of outsiders.

It took 2 OTs to beat the Mouseketeers.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 am

The Other One wrote:

Mrs. Too woke me up and said it was exciting. I yawned and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 am

Justoo wrote:
The Other One wrote:

Mrs. Too woke me up and said it was exciting. I yawned and went to bed.

Here's the team photo of the team that they beat:

HEY K-STATE FANS Mouseketeers

And their cheerleaders:

HEY K-STATE FANS Mouseketeers
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Ratzilla wrote:

Christ I wish you'd LET IT GO. Good game Cats.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:39 pm

luv2cook wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Christ I wish you'd LET IT GO. Good game Cats.

Don't have a hissy fit, i'm not singling out your precious cats. I wish "ALL" the colleges would play the game honestly with real students instead of recruits.

My opinion is that ball players should be taken from the students already enrolled for educational purposes. Prove your worthiness by passing a college entrance exam, go to the school of your choice, and go out for the team. But that wouldn't be the key to having "financially" successful teams and getting in million dollar coaches would it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY K-STATE FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY K-STATE FANS   HEY K-STATE FANS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY K-STATE FANS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next