Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

HEY KU FANS

Go down 
+5
luv2cook
Ratzilla
dz724
Blackie Kuhn
slickjay12
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 pm

TAKE THAT NORTHERN IOWA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY KU FANS Noiowax
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 pm

HEY KU FANS 305403
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 pm

I will be the first to admit that we deserved to lose. You can't play like that at this time of year and expect to stay alive.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 pm

That Ali pretty much decided the last two games for Northern Iowa.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Not a fan of the first post, Im sorry KU lost, I wanted as many Big12 teams in the Sweet 16 as possible. Sorry Hawk fans.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 pm

The only thing I don't like about K-State is that if the team were nothing but white guys they'd be called racists.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 pm

what? Where do you get that from?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 pm

K-State's basketball team is all black. If there were no blacks on the team they'd not only be accused of racism, they'd likely lose favor with the government. Don't say no, because we all know it's true.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 am

What the frack does the government care what color the team is?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:24 am

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
What the frack does the government care what color the team is?

Oh give me a break. You know as well as I do that many years ago the government started insisting on desegregating the schools. You already forget forced bussing? You already forget the affirmative action programs? Sports was the primary way they found to get blacks into the colleges.

I'm not saying they aren't good athletes and many of them may be very fine students as well. But I guarantee you that if there was a college that had no blacks at all on their team the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and the politicians who cater to them would be crying foul.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:54 am

It's hard to feel bad about a basketball game when the idiots in Washington are voting on the destruction of our country tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 am

The Other One wrote:
It's hard to feel bad about a basketball game when the idiots in Washington are voting on the destruction of our country tomorrow.

Now that is a very good point.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
K-State's basketball team is all black. If there were no blacks on the team they'd not only be accused of racism, they'd likely lose favor with the government. Don't say no, because we all know it's true.

Oh come on, you can not seriously believe this.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:02 pm

I believe the sky is blue too. And for good reason.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Pfffft Im not buying that. The KSU part not the sky being blue part. Wink
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:23 pm

luv2cook wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Same reason we have our current President. Ethnic rock, paper, scissors..
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:01 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
luv2cook wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Same reason we have our current President. Ethnic rock, paper, scissors..

The Cornell basketball program currently has 16 white players (including Geoff Reeves, who was a year ahead of KU's Brady Morningstar at Burlington, KS High School) and 4 black players. They're in the Sweet 16.

Picture here

I don't see the government frowning on them.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:42 pm

The Other One wrote:
The Cornell basketball program currently has 16 white players (including Geoff Reeves, who was a year ahead of KU's Brady Morningstar at Burlington, KS High School) and 4 black players. They're in the Sweet 16.

Picture here

But they still have some blacks on the team. They have their tokens for the quota. Here's a link to FHSU student unions. I see a black union, a hispanic, and a gay straight alliance. Try starting a white student union and watch the bitching begin.

http://www.fhsu.edu/diversity-affairs/organizations/

And according to K-State, Only 3% of their students are black. If it were say 75% or more black, I'd expect maybe an all black team.

At K-State I see a union listed for blacks, asians, hispanics, Vietnamese, Thai, Indians, Koreans, Russian, Nepalese, Jews, Muslims, Christians, other religious groups and other ethnicities. How about you call up and ask the number for their white student union and see what they say.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
The Other One wrote:

Picture here

But they still have some blacks on the team. They have their tokens for the quota. Here's a link to FHSU student unions. I see a black union, a hispanic, and a gay straight alliance. Try starting a white student union and watch the bitching begin.

http://www.fhsu.edu/diversity-affairs/organizations/

And according to K-State, Only 3% of their students are black. If it were say 75% or more black, I'd expect maybe an all black team.

At K-State I see a union listed for blacks, asians, hispanics, Vietnamese, Thai, Indians, Koreans, Russian, Nepalese, Jews, Muslims, Christians, other religious groups and other ethnicities. How about you call up and ask the number for their white student union and see what they say.

This isn't 1966 anymore, Ratzo. The days of "Glory Road" are long gone. Most coaches recruit the best players that they can find, regardless of race. The only coach I remember saying that he'd only have black players on his team was John Thompson, who once told a reporter that he would never have a white player at Georgetown. He later withdrew the statement after public uproar.

If you want to assert that black players dominate basketball, you must also assert that white players dominate sports such as hockey and lacrosse. The reason is simple. The best basketball players come from the inner city, where they play the game 24/7/365. The best hockey players come from Canada or Scandanavia, where kids have ice to play on a majority of the year.

As for Kansas State's student population being only 3% black, it just shows how many black kids aspire to become silo engineers or John Deere mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Actually...Denis Clemente of the K-State team is Hispanic. He's a distant relative to Roberto Clemente
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 pm

And the best NASCAR drivers are white boys, who run the shit out of their cars.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
And the best NASCAR drivers are white boys, who run the shit out of their cars.

I'll give you that Clemente isn't black. Not by definition anyways, though he's not exactly a white boy either.

What does NASCAR have to do with college sports? They aren't funded or directed by the government so racial quotas don't apply.

I really don't give a crap anyway, I'm just curious why a school that says blacks make up 3% of their students don't have a single white guy on their team while schools with larger black enrollment have white guys on the teams.

Here's K-State numbers by ethnicity. This is full time students, males only.

Alien..97
Black (Non Hispanic)..199
American Indian or Alaskan Native..50
Asian or Pacific Islander..121
Hispanic..151
Non Hispanic..7119

7119 white boys and none play basketball. Oh, I forgot. They aren't white boys anymore and they aren't Caucasian. K-State simply calls them "Non Hispanic".

Sounds like a Political Correctness wonderland to me.

Ooops My apologies. That was in 1996 Here's the K-State stats up to more recent times.

2009.. Both sexes
American Indian 146
Asian 329
African American 889
Hawaiian/Pac 34
Hispanic 477
International 1,705
Mexican American 352
Multi Racial 261
Not Specified 467
No Preference 468
Caucasian 18,453

Well at least we are Caucasians again in 2010. Still an awful lot of white folk there and not a one plays basketball. Hmmmm.

http://www.k-state.edu/registrar/statistics/ethnic.html

Last edited by Ratzilla on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Found newer statistics)
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 am

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
Actually...Denis Clemente of the K-State team is Hispanic. He's a distant relative to Roberto Clemente

Yup..

HEY KU FANS Roberto_clemente_autograph
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 pm

If anyone has been upset by this observation, don't be. I've been joking back and forth with K-State fans at work all morning about how they need some token white boys. But it is ironic that once in time coaches first refused to accept black players, and then later were being pressured to accept blacks, and now there's a team in a predominately white school with no white players.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Blackie Kuhn wrote:

Second cousin.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Man doesnt anyone watch sports just for fun anymore without worrying who's what color etc? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 pm

luv2cook wrote:
Man doesnt anyone watch sports just for fun anymore without worrying who's what color etc? Crying or Very sad

Not me. I can't stand purple.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 pm

luv2cook wrote:

Since when has anyone watched college sports just for fun? There's been bitterness between fans as long as I've been around.

As far as color goes, I just think it's ironic that they once pushed so hard to integrate sports and now a school with 9 or 10 thousand white guys going there doesn't have a single white guy on the team. We listened for decades about how blacks wanted their share of the spotlight based on what percentage of the population they made up. Government came up with hiring quotas and all sorts of affirmative action programs to see that blacks were properly represented.

And now here we have a college where 3% to 4% of the students are black but make up the whole team. And the blacks aren't complaining one bit about the whites not being properly represented. Don't you see the irony in that?
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:45 pm

I do but I honestly when I watch sports, I dont think about any of that crap. I just like the game. Period.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 pm

L2 I never meant you shouldn't have fun or support your team, or that anyone should picket K-State. Though they'd be picketed for sure if they were 90% black and 3% white with only white ball players. Jesse J, Al Sharpton and those of their ilk would be on campus pushing the blacks into a frenzy.

I just find it ironic and a touch unsettling that those who wanted equality and quotas so bad never complain when it's them who get the special treatment. I didn't expect any K-State fans to tear up their purple stuff, I just notice when things are peculiar and comment on them. Smile
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Ratzilla wrote:

I just find it ironic and a touch unsettling that those who wanted equality and quotas so bad never complain when it's them who get the special treatment.

Yes, this is something I do notice on a regular basis. I do agree 100% with that.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:59 pm

I gotta admit the K-State logo is cooler looking than a jayhawk.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Ratzilla wrote:

I agree and atleast a wildcat is a real animal unlike a Jaychicken
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

slickjay12 wrote:

Who the flip ever heard of a purple cat?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Oz wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

okay maybe not purple but a wildcat is real
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
I gotta admit K-State is cooler than a jayhawk.

Fixed Wink
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Oz wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

I used to have a Russian Blue. Smile

HEY KU FANS Purple+Cat+2
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

check this out

Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 pm

I Know how he feels Mad
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 am

K-STATE BASKETBALL:
A TRADITION SINCE LAST WEEK
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Ratzilla wrote:

Why did they get rid of Willie the Wildcat? I actually liked him. :-) This mascot they have now of some dude wearing a giant purple cat head: LAME!

Here is a pretty good article about the history of the jayhawk: Clickie here

"Its origin is rooted in the historic struggles of Kansas settlers. The term "Jayhawk" was probably coined about 1848. Accounts of its use appeared from Illinois to Texas. The name combines two birds -- the blue jay, a noisy, quarrelsome thing known to rob other nests, and the sparrow hawk, a stealthy hunter. The message here: Don't turn your back on this bird."
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:08 am

Not sure why they changed the cats mascot. The whole Jayhawk thing amuses me right now because of it's Civil War history. The Kansas Jayhawkers were free staters in the Civil War and now their biggest rival is an all black team.

Yeah I know, some of the K-State team are "Hispanics". But they still have black ancestry.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 am

Ratzilla wrote:
biggest rival

It's not really a rivalry when one team wins 99% of the games against the other.
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:20 am

And if you ask any true KU fan, especially one from the eastern part of the state, KU's biggest rival will always be MU. The western part of the state just doesn't get it and I think KSU fan's just want to say they have a rival, when really they don't.

And don't say KSU rival in football is Nebraska, because Nebraska will point to Oklahoma and even Colorado first.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 pm

lilchefed wrote:
And if you ask any true KU fan, especially one from the eastern part of the state, KU's biggest rival will always be MU. The western part of the state just doesn't get it and I think KSU fan's just want to say they have a rival, when really they don't.

And don't say KSU rival in football is Nebraska, because Nebraska will point to Oklahoma and even Colorado first.

Hate to break this to you, but the "eastern part of the state" is NOT the be all - end all like they like to think they are. There is a reason people in Johnson County and Lawrence are considered a bunch of snobs.

Maybe to those people Mizzou will be their biggest rival but to the rest of the state its KSU.
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 pm

luv2cook wrote:
lilchefed wrote:

Hate to break this to you, but the "eastern part of the state" is NOT the be all - end all like they like to think they are. There is a reason people in Johnson County and Lawrence are considered a bunch of snobs.

Maybe to those people Mizzou will be their biggest rival but to the rest of the state its KSU.

I only say Eastern Kansas, BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE THE FREAKIN SCHOOL IS LOCATED. It may be KSU to the rest of the state, but they are wrong. I am not from the Eastern part of the State, nor from the State at all, in fact I've lived in Hays the most of my time in Kansas. But sorry, KSU is not KU biggest rivalry. I'll take a loss to KSU over a loss to MU anytime. That's a reason there was the shirts that said The Good (KU), The Bad (KSU), and the Ugly (MU). It's also why they are the Jayhawkers and having to do with Quantrill. KSU fans want this to be a big rivalry. I've learned this in my later years, as I said, I'm not from Kansas and I didn't grow up as a KU fan.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:28 pm

You miss my point, my point is that while that maybe true for the school itself, it's not necessarily true for the fans that arent currently in school or recent alumni.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:45 pm

luv2cook wrote:
You miss my point, my point is that while that maybe true for the school itself, it's not necessarily true for the fans that arent currently in school or recent alumni.

Like I said, it's not a rivalry when one team always wins. The biggest challenge to KU Basketball in recent years has been Texas. Until the wheels fell off of the Longhorns this year, Big 12 basketball was defined by how KU and UT were doing.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:14 pm

The Other One wrote:
luv2cook wrote:

Like I said, it's not a rivalry when one team always wins. The biggest challenge to KU Basketball in recent years has been Texas. Until the wheels fell off of the Longhorns this year, Big 12 basketball was defined by how KU and UT were doing.

And Oklahoma until this year
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 pm

I see lots of both K-State and KU fans around Ellis County. Not that it really matters because both places don't give a crap about us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY KU FANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY KU FANS   HEY KU FANS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY KU FANS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next