Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Raider Fans

Go down 
+2
slickjay12
The Other One
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:16 pm

Last edited by The Other One on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:18 pm

Here we go again you start your Raider bashing even before the season starts.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:22 pm

slickjay12 wrote:

Because it's so much fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 pm

The Other One wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

The Denver Jackasses don't look good this year
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:45 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
The Other One wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:

The Dallas defense might disagree.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:21 am

slickjay12 wrote:

Care to amend that statement?
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Even I'm ashamed to admit this Denver did look good against the Raiders. I already know the Chiefs aren't going to win many games this year, they need to work on a draft pick and get a good quarterback after the season. I'm holding out hope that they will beat the Faiders tomorrow at Arrowhead.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:09 pm

WOOOOOOT GO RAIDERS!!!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:41 pm

nobodysbusiness wrote:
WOOOOOOT GO RAIDERS!!!

i would like to second this statement. Boy it seems that the REFS sure wanted the Jackasses to win today
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:25 am

slickjay12 wrote:
Boy it seems that the REFS sure wanted the Jackasses to win today

I was busy at a soccer game in Salina, but I had the national broadcast in my ear on Sirius. They agreed with the ruling on the interception. There wasn't enough conclusive evidence to overturn it. I saw it later, and I wouldn't have wanted to make that decision. As for the ruling on the fumble, the referee admits to making the wrong call. However, he made the correct ruling in calling it dead at the 10 when he blew the whistle. Things happen. Denver has been screwed before by officials' mistakes. I seem to remember a certain team winning the Super Bowl after a non-fumble fumble in the playoffs. The call wasn't on the 2-point conversion. You have to admit that it took some major guts to make that call.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:29 am

And by the way, according to ESPN and NFL Network, Grandpa Al is going to fire Kiffin today. WTF? Can't stand success? Time to get a new puppet in there?
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:52 am

Any way you look at it the Broncos still suck ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 am

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
Any way you look at it the Broncos still suck ass Very Happy

This from a fan of a team that gave up 300 rushing yards to the Raiders? What's the over/under going to be on the Denver-Kansas City game? Might be 60 just to cover the Broncos score.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Grandpa Al just needs to take over as coach of the Faiders. If he thinks the head coaches he hires are worth a damn then he should get his old wrinkly ass on the field and coach. On to the Chiefs, that was just plain embarrasing yesterday but coming from a Chiefs fan I hope Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards are out the door after this season. Bring back Marty!!!! LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
Grandpa Al just needs to take over as coach of the Faiders. If he thinks the head coaches he hires are worth a damn then he should get his old wrinkly ass on the field and coach. On to the Chiefs, that was just plain embarrasing yesterday but coming from a Chiefs fan I hope Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards are out the door after this season. Bring back Marty!!!! LOL!!!!

herm will get fired but like Al Davis will always be with the Raiders Carl Peterson will always be with the GRIEFS
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:21 am

slickjay12 wrote:
herm will get fired but like Al Davis will always be with the Raiders Carl Peterson will always be with the GRIEFS

According to the Kansas City media, Peterson is on the ropes. The Hunt family isn't too happy with the direction of the team. But I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Its time for the Hunt family to step up and let Peterson and Edwards go. Peterson has been the downfall of the Chiefs now for the past 10 years. I'm sick of paying the high price for tickets just to go there and see them embarass themselves. Its very sad that the Chiefs have some of the highest priced tickets in the NFL, I bet before the season is over they won't be able to give tickets away.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:32 am

CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:21 pm

DAMN FUCKIN AL DAVIS. THE RAIDERS WILL NEVER SUCCEED UNTIL HE IS DEAD
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:20 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
I think they need to put Al Davis, Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards together and they can start their own NFL team in another city. I'm curious to see how good of a team they can create if its anything like they have now it will definitely suck!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:49 am

slickjay12 wrote:

So the old man decided to fire Lane Kiffin over the phone and not pay him. Class act, that Grandpa Al. He says Kiffin's actions were "detrimental to the team." This coming from the guy whose actions detrimental to the team date back at least to the benching of Marcus Allen. This is the same crap that he pulled on Mike Shanahan twenty years ago. Davis still hasn't paid him. Hopefully Kiffin goes on to the same success as Shanahan, namely four Super Bowl rings (2 as OC in San Fran, 2 as head coach in Denver).
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:21 am

I was a Raider fan until Al Davis ran me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raider Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raider Fans   Raider Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raider Fans
Page 1 of 1