Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Empty
PostSubject: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Kennedy is off the committee. Stuart is on the committee and is questioning Sotomoyer right now. His first statement consisted of attemps at jokes about Perry Mason that were not even funny. Now he's asking if she agrees with the Supreme Court's 2005 Brand X decision. She's avoiding the question. I hope the people of Minnesota are really proud of their new senator. He needs a court jester's suit.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

I was embarrassed for him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:32 pm

What was his saying on saturday night live, something like I know I'm smart enough and doggone it people like me!!!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
What was his saying on saturday night live, something like I know I'm smart enough and doggone it people like me!!!

Newest member of the US Senate:

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Degeneration X wrote:

Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Al-franken-stuart-smalley
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Degeneration X wrote:

Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Al-franken-stuart-smalley

Exactly. Although, as a tax cheat, he would have been a prime candidate for a position in the BO administration had he not succeeded in stealing the Minnesota election.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:32 am

The Other One wrote:
Kennedy is off the committee. Stuart is on the committee and is questioning Sotomoyer right now. His first statement consisted of attemps at jokes about Perry Mason that were not even funny. Now he's asking if she agrees with the Supreme Court's 2005 Brand X decision. She's avoiding the question. I hope the people of Minnesota are really proud of their new senator. He needs a court jester's suit.

unbright response, to unbright remark. u not quite getting the joke of you yet eh?
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 am

robert wrote:
The Other One wrote:
Kennedy is off the committee. Stuart is on the committee and is questioning Sotomoyer right now. His first statement consisted of attempts at jokes about Perry Mason that were not even funny. Now he's asking if she agrees with the Supreme Court's 2005 Brand X decision. She's avoiding the question. I hope the people of Minnesota are really proud of their new senator. He needs a court jester's suit.

unbright response, to unbright remark. u not quite getting the joke of you yet eh?

Been drinking a bit today, Bobby?
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:38 am

nope. sorry. decided to quit forgetting and starting being a grown up. quit worrying about those less fortunate and have devoted myself to me. like most of you, you especially...
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 am

robert wrote:
nope. sorry. decided to quit forgetting and starting being a grown up. quit worrying about those less fortunate and have devoted myself to me. like most of you, you especially...

Yeah. You're just a great humanitarian, aren't you.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 am

was once... your people fixed me... wish there was a big middle finger smiley still... u have a nice day... slower than most...
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:56 am

geez log on already... just gonna be "the hidden"? big l to forehead for you tardo...
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:05 am

robert wrote:
geez log on already... just gonna be "the hidden"? big l to forehead for you tardo...

This from the great humanitarian who doesn't use name calling...
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:09 am

i told you. ive changed. im one of you now. why wont you accept me? your people not about "forgiveness" i guess...
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:15 am

robert wrote:
i told you. ive changed. im one of you now. why wont you accept me? your people not about "forgiveness" i guess...

You converted to Judaism? Are you sure? Chugging a bottle of MD 20/20 doesn't make you Jewish, you know.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:18 am

lol at you... got nothing else but speculation... sorry... nighty night... end of right... only wrong with you.... greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist... you may be smart... but you ain't got any any sense... sad for you i am... sad...
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 am

robert wrote:
lol at you... got nothing else but speculation... sorry... nighty night... end of right... only wrong with you.... greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist... you may be smart... but you ain't got any any sense... sad for you i am... sad...

You got one thing right. You're sad.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 am

sad for you yeah...
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 am

robert wrote:
sad for you yeah...

No. Just sad.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 am

k. nighty night. smoooooooooooch
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:32 am

robert wrote:
k. nighty night. smoooooooooooch

Sorry. I don't go that way. But if that's your preference, stay away from 12th & Gage in Topeka. Fred's around there a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?   Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuart Smalley takes Teddy the K's place on Judiciary Committee?
Page 1 of 1