Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Movie out-takes that would be funny to see

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Movie out-takes that would be funny to see Empty
PostSubject: Movie out-takes that would be funny to see   Movie out-takes that would be funny to see Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:17 am

I think some that would be hilarious would be from the first Porkys, especially these scenes... the Lassie scene, the shower scene and of course the ever famous "tallywacker line-up" scene. They are always good for a laugh in the movie, I bet the out-takes would be flat out hilarious
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Movie out-takes that would be funny to see   Movie out-takes that would be funny to see Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 am

LukeTHr wrote:
I think some that would be hilarious would be from the first Porkys, especially these scenes... the Lassie scene, the shower scene and of course the ever famous "tallywacker line-up" scene. They are always good for a laugh in the movie, I bet the out-takes would be flat out hilarious

That was the first r rated movie my parents let me watch. I still watch it when its on the TV
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Movie out-takes that would be funny to see   Movie out-takes that would be funny to see Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 am

Right off hand I'd say two more comedy greats. Blazing Saddles and The Exorcist.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Movie out-takes that would be funny to see   Movie out-takes that would be funny to see Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:22 am

Any Mel Brooks movie.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Movie out-takes that would be funny to see   Movie out-takes that would be funny to see Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 am

Saving Private Ryan.

The Wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie out-takes that would be funny to see   Movie out-takes that would be funny to see Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie out-takes that would be funny to see
Page 1 of 1