Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Help!!!!I need a place to live!!

Go down 
+9
dz724
Little Bear
Justoo
CountryGirl
jessks75
plowboy
RomadBuff
nitromaxx98
wilkykav2
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Empty
PostSubject: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:09 pm

I cannot believe this.xxxxxxxxxx has decided to NOT renew my lease that ends on 4/30/08.ALWAYS paid rent on time,but I think I bitched one too many times about my shithole trailer mansion-(it's huge)Smile.Now we have 29 days to find a place AND move AND I have my beloved Buddy dog.What do I do???How do I find a place to live in this town when noone will accept pets??Even with a pet deposit,and I'd give a big one too-my dog is perfect Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931 .Does anyone know where I can get one of those rental people lists or know of anyone who has rentals?Money isn't really an issue,we just need it quick and doggie friendly.Thanks!!!

Last edited by RomadBuff on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO NAMES PLEASE)
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:11 pm

Preferred Answering down on 8th. St. used to have a list.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:19 pm

sorry I forgot!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:21 pm

It's okay hun, the stress your under, no one said anything and it's taken care of.

Jaime and I use Nextech classifieds to search for rentals, not to bad a search engine for local rentals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romadbuff
plowboy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:34 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma. Too bad but you were probably complaining about issues that needed attention. Landlords seems to want only the rent money and never put back funds into their rental property when needed. I'm sure things will work out.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Were you given a reason?

Renters have rights too.

Linky Thing
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:45 pm

plowboy wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma. Too bad but you were probably complaining about issues that needed attention. Landlords seems to want only the rent money and never put back funds into their rental property when needed. I'm sure things will work out.
and the person wilky is talking about, is bad about not taking care of his crap!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
plowboy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 pm

I had a similar circumstance and was given the feeling I had more concern about the condition and repair of my apartment then the owner. I gave up and figured why should I care if he doesn't. It's just that I was raised to take care of and respect my property and belongings.
Back to top Go down
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:16 pm

how big is ur dog...i know that xxxxxx xxxxxxx apts on general custer allows dogs

Last edited by Justoo on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : names use a PM for names)
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:23 pm

CountryGirl wrote:
how big is ur dog...i know that xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx apts on general custer allows dogs

ding.

Last edited by Justoo on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : names)
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:24 pm

ding ding

DONG
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:36 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
CountryGirl wrote:
how big is ur dog...i know that xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx apts on general custer allows dogs

ding.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:09 pm

CountryGirl wrote:
how big is ur dog...i know that xxxxxx xxxxxxx apts on general custer allows dogs

XXXXX XXXXXXXXX is my landlord,the only one who accepts dogs-on General XXXXXX Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 6729 he's 40 lbs
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:12 pm

I got a shed....
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:14 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
I got to shed....

Then stay off of the white furniture.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:15 pm

Snarky...
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:17 pm

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Little Bear

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Ihave a one bedroom that is being redone right now will be ready by the end of the month .pm me and I will call you.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:17 am

thank you very much but we have kiddos and us and I think a 1 bed would be too small Very Happy appreciated though
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:42 am

I got a big couch and lotsa room if it comes to a pinch while waiting
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:43 am

My suggestion is to watch the classifieds and hopefully you'll find a home to rent. You never know you might come across a landlord who's willing to bend for a reliable family with a perfect dog! Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:50 am

CountryGirl wrote:
xxxxxx xxxxxxx apts

X-rated apartments? That's a novelty.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:51 am

bow, chica wow, wow...
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:15 am

my kind of apts affraid maybe not so much for the kids Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 905892
Back to top Go down
3toes
3toes

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:26 am

I'll talk to the polycart guys, maybe someone there will know of a decent place for you and your family to stand. Wink
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:29 pm

3toes wrote:
I'll talk to the polycart guys, maybe someone there will know of a decent place for you and your family to stand. Wink

Huh????someone where??I'm lost scratch
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:19 pm

Have you had any luck finding a new place, wilky?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
3toes
3toes

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:39 pm

You might ck out at the park south of town, sometimes they have homes for rent / sale that you can get into really cheap. You know someone is moving away and just wants to get out from under the cost of owning 2 places. You might get something nice sized with take over their payments. Just a thought. I have a friend that is very well off that does not pay the high price of prty taxes for that is where he lives, very nice deal !
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:41 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
3toes wrote:

Huh????someone where??I'm lost scratch

The guys that run the trash pick up know where all the empty places are lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romadbuff
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:09 pm

suzyr wrote:
Have you had any luck finding a new place, wilky?
well,I have a good lead,a friend of mine who has lots of apts has a empty house his daughter owns,it's for sale and has been for a while- I talked to him today and he said he'd do like rent to own-what exactly does that mean,I know but not sure about all aspects-please educate me on this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Make sure you get good legal Advice!!!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 pm

linker thinger

I didn't read the whole thing, but the blog articles looked like they had some good points. worth looking at.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Depending on the person you will probabally end up spending way more than the house is worth, and you never own it till the end.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:23 pm

never really OWN it till the end either way????
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:28 pm

jessks75 wrote:
never really OWN it till the end either way????

But you have more rights.
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:29 pm

True!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:43 pm

he's a good guy,you would know him I'm sure but I'm gonna keep this one to myself Wink
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:14 pm

Justoo,I have been sitting here reading the link you gave me and it is very good and easy to understand--thank you Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 397852
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:11 am

I try to help, when I can.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:25 pm

This is our plan since there are NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO places to rent is to put all our shit in storage and rent a hotel till we can find a decent place??There is nothing at all right now flower Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931 Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931 Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931 Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931 Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931 Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931 Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 530931 Help!!!!I need a place to live!! 6729
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:34 pm

OH man, thats not a good idea, come stay with me, and my mom and my sister, and lets see

11 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:35 pm

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,that'd be fun!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:37 pm

I have one extra bed left!! come on over!!!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Jess's House.

Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Funkyshoe
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:40 pm

let's see.........6'4 man,me.fat 5'4 and a 12 yr old and a 2.8yr old....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-NO!!!!but thank you Jess!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:42 pm

hey justoo, I would live in that shoe if it were just ME!!!! where can I buy it at for when I want to run away?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
let's see.........6'4 man,me.fat 5'4 and a 12 yr old and a 2.8yr old....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-NO!!!!but thank you Jess!!! What a Face

I got room for all those listed in bold
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Link to House

Didn't read the whole thing, but...
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:46 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:

I got room for all those listed in bold

ah you wouldnt let her husband stay either?
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Justoo wrote:
Link to House

Didn't read the whole thing, but...

cool site!
sad thing is, they probably cost more than the one I live in!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!!!!I need a place to live!!   Help!!!!I need a place to live!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!!!I need a place to live!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: