Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???

Go down 
+4
SciFi
slickjay12
Ratzilla
wilkykav2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Empty
PostSubject: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:33 am

I found the sweetest female cat last night and I love her and want to keep her but I'm sure someone is missing her.She has a pink rhinestone collar on and I'm near Reservation rd and Canterbury-if you hear of anyone missing one let me know-she's safe here if no one claims her too!!
Pics!!
Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? DSCF3005
Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? DSCF3006
Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? DSCF3007
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:39 am

Looks alot like one of mine, but mine is sitting 2 foot away and only has one eye.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:41 am

thats a good lookin kitty I am sure someone is missing her. But if not wilky has a good animal there
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:47 am

I already love her I love you
But she wants to eat James-the 67601 mascot turtle from the picnic-he's gettin big,by the way,since it is winter and not so sunny I need to get a UV reptile light for him and they are pretty pricey-anyone have one layin' around for cheap?? sunny
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 am

wilkykav2 wrote:
I already love her I love you
But she wants to eat James-the 67601 mascot turtle from the picnic-he's gettin big,by the way,since it is winter and not so sunny I need to get a UV reptile light for him and they are pretty pricey-anyone have one layin' around for cheap?? sunny
A UV reptile light?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:06 am

Didn't know there were that many UV reptiles.

Wouldn't that be RUV? Reptile Utility Vehicle.

Don't they make a drug for this type of reptile dysfunction?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:18 am

Local reptiles normally hibernate. Sometimes I wish we did.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:42 am

when they don't have to hibernate (in captivity),they don't.and he needs sun rays for vitamins and to avoid getting a soft shell-it keeps 'em happy
Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? DSCF3047
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:49 am

He's looking good. Grown quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:38 pm

I forgot all about James the turtle
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Lost%20poster%20picture3

AHEM!
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
He looks like something I saw on Star Trek, The Next Generation.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:59 pm

SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
He looks like something I saw on Star Trek, The Next Generation.

His head is shaped a little like Picard's. Smile
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Wilky
WOW James is HUGE!!! Youve all done good with him!!!

That really looks like a cat I used to have!!! Made me miss her!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:26 pm

That cat would look great on my sacrifice table. Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? 530931 afro
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm

I had a turtle like that and never had a uv light- unless the overhead lights in her tank's hood were UV (which is completely possible). I suppose she got the vitamins she needed from her food. I had her for 6 years and she is still living in the same type of set up to this date and has had no problems with soft shell. Her water's always been heated though (don't know if that matters).
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:34 am

dz724 wrote:
I had a turtle like that and never had a uv light- unless the overhead lights in her tank's hood were UV (which is completely possible). I suppose she got the vitamins she needed from her food. I had her for 6 years and she is still living in the same type of set up to this date and has had no problems with soft shell. Her water's always been heated though (don't know if that matters).
he has a water heater(wonder how much thats costing me-LOL)i was thinking he should be OK with as much sun as I can give him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:54 am

wilkykav2 wrote:
he has a water heater(wonder how much thats costing me-LOL)

You are going to have to know some things such as Cost per Kilowatt hour, the Wattage of the heater, and probably how long it runs in a day. Then there will be some math involved. Multiplication, maybe some division, might even be some addition, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???   Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last night I found a cat,anyone missing one???
Page 1 of 1