Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family

Go down 
+14
Sam_guy_man_hand
Rog
jessks75
Ratzilla
letsallskate
suzyj
nobodysbusiness
SciFi
crutch51
chiefsfan
lisav
slickjay12
alg8tr
wilkykav2
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Empty
PostSubject: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:38 pm

This just in!!!!!!!I'm gonna cry Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403
Link

a utility worker picked up a trash bag and a small skull rolled out of the bag,it was 3/10ths of a mile from their home No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584

Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:46 pm

So very sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:50 pm

I will NEVER understand how a mommy could kill her babies No
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Hope hope it is not her but I also feel that her"mom" killed her
Back to top Go down
lisav
Rookie
Rookie
lisav

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:29 pm

The whole family seems a bit "off"
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:50 pm

That is so sad, I was hoping by some miracle she was still alive. Sad
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:51 pm

People like that shouldn't be allowed to have children,very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Wilky, sometimes I avoid the news completely just because it brings me down, sometimes really hard down. The title page is what I go by whether or not I choose to read it. Hang in there, wilky, we're basically all in the same boat.

wilkykav2 wrote:
This just in!!!!!!!I'm gonna cry Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403 Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 305403
Link

a utility worker picked up a trash bag and a small skull rolled out of the bag,it was 3/10ths of a mile from their home No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:16 pm

If it is her remains, at least they finally have solved the mystery and can finally get some closure. I hope they can fry that horrible woman.
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:19 pm

nobodysbusiness wrote:
If it is her remains, at least they finally have solved the mystery and can finally get some closure. I hope they can fry that horrible woman.
Amen Sister!!!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 pm

If she ain't segregated,someone's gonna F her up!!
Put her in gen population!!!Wooo-hooo-blanket party!!!
Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Fighting
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:06 pm

They're not going for the death penalty, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:09 pm

as of right now they arent but if they find the cause of death to be brutal, it can be changed.
Back to top Go down
letsallskate
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:51 pm

I am amazed that this was found so close to home. Isn't that odd? After all the searching.

What a sad sad story.
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:09 pm

I guess if your going to commit a crime as such,it's best to keep the evidence close to home and go about your business as usual to take the suspicion away from yourself. Regardless,it's just wrong!!
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:18 pm

nobodysbusiness wrote:
as of right now they arent but if they find the cause of death to be brutal, it can be changed.
How can it be more brutal than it already is. My first born, as an uncle, my Kalee. I wish we could just close this topic. RZ knows her mom.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm

im confused.... your kalee? RZ knows who's mom?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:43 pm

SciFi wrote:
nobodysbusiness wrote:
How can it be more brutal than it already is. My first born, as an uncle, my Kalee. I wish we could just close this topic. RZ knows her mom.

????? Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 912833 well he is not feeling well so maybe thats why this statment is not making much sense
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:58 pm

nobodysbusiness wrote:
im confused.... your kalee? RZ knows who's mom?
Know
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 pm

SciFi wrote:
nobodysbusiness wrote:

Not sure I understand you here either.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:25 pm

I understand you, SciFi. Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 843959
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:34 pm

Poor thing.
And screw that mom and her family!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Gawd I just love that female bloodlust!!!! Sexxxxxxxxy.... there but for the Grace of.......
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:33 pm

I could easily rip her uterus out and make her eat it--oh my affraid
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:45 pm

U R So hot right now!!!
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:09 am

Ratzilla wrote:
SciFi wrote:
nobodysbusiness wrote:

You know who my sister is Ratzilla, therefore, you know is my oldest born.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:13 am

suzyr wrote:
I understand you, SciFi. Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family 843959
Thank you, Suzy. So much.
Back to top Go down
Sam_guy_man_hand

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:16 am

This is hard to swallow. I cannot believe that she was not.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:55 am

SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Ok, That's who I figured you meant. Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 am

Ratzilla wrote:
SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

No, not really. It . . well . . I guess I get a bit upset because my first born niece, Kalee, has the same name, at least phonetically, as that poor beautiful child Caylee Anthony. Kalee is at KU now. Doin' ok. I'm sorry, it just gets to me. I didn't think it would so much as it has. I have so many pictures of her as a toddler.

Last edited by SciFi on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:32 am

This is why we must know the truth. She is home with Jesus and now her mother will live through all of this. I hope they find it is the little Kaycee Anthony and that crazy bitch rides the needle in Florida. Hysterectomy would be to good for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:59 am

I believe the grandparents are involved in the attempt to cover this up.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:06 am

agreed justoo
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:47 am

This whole thing makes me sick. When It all started in June, I became addicted to Nancy Grace, because she did nightly coverage of the story. I had just had my baby girl, and it made me sick to watch and listen. It makes me sick to know there are so many women in this world who try and want so badly to have a child of their own and cant, and then there are the ones like this who were blessed with such a beautiful, healthy child and do this. I know I'm rambling, but it just broke my heart when I'd watch it and look at my daughter and wonder how a person/mother could be so sick!!!
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:46 am

I think they all should be hung by their thumbs!!
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:42 pm

supermom75 wrote:
It makes me sick to know there are so many women in this world who try and want so badly to have a child of their own and cant, and then there are the ones like this who were blessed with such a beautiful, healthy child . . .
I had similar thoughts, supermom. My understanding is that there is no shortage of desire for adoption, and that those wishing to do the adoption pay the medical bills, adoption attorney fees, of the mother, etc. . . It's almost like Caylee's mom had the mindset, "Well, I don't want her, therefore, none of you can have her."
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 pm

I did hear or read somewhere that the state of Nebraska allows parents to drop of their unwanted children llegally,not that it's right,but if this mother had entertained this idea at least this little girl would have had a chance at life.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/22/nebrasks-safe-haven-law-a_n_120757.html
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Yeah, Nebraska had so many issues with parents dropping off teens for the month or so the law was in effect that they went ahead and changed the law to infants, not sure of the age limit, but I do know it's infants.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:32 pm

Geez, teens? Good grief. I was a complete asshole when I was a teen. Kinda shallow to give up on a guy like that. I still loved my family . . . . sheesh.
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:38 pm

SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

No, not really. It . . well . . I guess I get a bit upset because my first born niece, Kalee, has the same name, at least phonetically, as that poor beautiful child Caylee Anthony. Kalee is at KU now. Doin' ok. I'm sorry, it just gets to me. I didn't think it would so much as it has. I have so many pictures of her as a toddler.
It is amazing what takes us back or makes us think about people in our lives! I hope you are feeling better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:18 pm

SciFi wrote:

Ok, that's what I figured it was, but it sounded almost like you were connected to this story and that had me concerned.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
SciFi wrote:

Ok, that's what I figured it was, but it sounded almost like you were connected to this story and that had me concerned.
I let it bother me more than I should have. I thank you for your concern, RZ.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:30 pm

the girl in Florida name was spelling Caylee not the same as your niece. This kind of news gets to everybody scifi so I don't want you to think you are the only one.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:35 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
the girl in Florida name was spelling Caylee not the same as your niece. This kind of news gets to everybody scifi so I don't want you to think you are the only one.
I don't think I'm the only one, my friend, but geez it bugs me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 pm

This kind of story should bother everyone.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:30 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
This kind of story should bother everyone.

It bothers me. Even when my son is a total ASS, I would never even think of causing him harm..
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:38 pm

Yeah I know nitro. I just saw a photo of this Florida girl while looking for someone else on a missing persons website. Most parents would be so proud to have had her. If I had a dog as mentally unbalanced as her mother is I'd take it out and shoot it.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:54 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Yeah I know nitro. I just saw a photo of this Florida girl while looking for someone else on a missing persons website. Most parents would be so proud to have had her. If I had a dog as mentally unbalanced as her mother is I'd take it out and shoot it.

I would have paid her gas to Nebraska...
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:09 am

No kiddin nitro. Or even go to Florida to pick her up. Why can't these mothers like this just drop the kid off at the nearest church or something?
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:13 am

Between Nitro's ex and this bitch mom , sure does give women a bad rap. They are stupid women who should pay big time for there crap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family   Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Child's Skeletal Remains Found Near Home of Missing Florida Tot's Family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next