Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony

Go down 
+8
Degeneration X
Justoo
chiefsfan
just me
wilkykav2
slickjay12
lisav
bg0308
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bg0308
Rookie
Rookie
bg0308

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Such a sad...sad end!

story
Back to top Go down
lisav
Rookie
Rookie
lisav

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:35 pm

I think everyone knew it was that poor baby. Now the grandparents are asking for immunity. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:50 pm

I hope they fry this "womans" uterus and make her eat it so she is sterile
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Don't know what to say. No Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony 305403
Back to top Go down
just me

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:17 pm

So sad...Caylee is now at peace with her maker...may whoever did this to her pay dearly...
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm

They keep showing clips of her singing on CNN. Who in the hell could kill an innocent little girl? This make me furious. They need to figure out what was done to Caylee and do the same to her mom!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 pm

lisav wrote:
Now the grandparents are asking for immunity. Go figure.
Would they ask for immunity if they were innocent. Fry them too. He probably put the remains there.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Fry the whole damn family, they all knew about it. People like that don't deserve to see the light of day again.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:14 pm

It says the authorities are treating her being discarded in a bag in the woods as a homicide. Gee, they musta watched alotta CSI to figure that one out. What a twisted family.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
It says the authorities are treating her being discarded in a bag in the woods as a homicide. Gee, they musta watched alotta CSI to figure that one out. What a twisted family.

Someone will argue that she was playing with a trash bag and accidentally fell in....
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:28 am

Kinda hard for anyone to say that her mother isn't a lying c.u.n.t though. Yeah girls, I called the kids mother a c.u.n.t. She deserves it.

Editing that word are we?
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:50 am

When my son was three, it was awesome. How a parent could do this is beond all comprehension. She is a XXXX. untill something else describes this woman even lower.
Back to top Go down
lowrider
Rookie
Rookie
lowrider

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:05 am

Have been listening to this all day and don't understand why this was not found in Aug when the utility worker first called in about the bag. Am I missing something here. Enlighten please.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:14 pm

I actually heard something CRAZY a while back and forgot-Casey's brother Lee has disappeared from the mix and I guess there is speculation that Lee has been molesting Casey-(mom) for years and Caylee may be his.That is one crazy theory,who the hell knows about anything anymore Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:19 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
I actually heard something CRAZY a while back and forgot-Casey's brother Lee has disappeared from the mix and I guess there is speculation that Lee has been molesting Casey-(mom) for years and Caylee may be his.That is one crazy theory,who the hell knows about anything anymore Suspect

Real or not, I expect she'll use it as a defense and some idiot jury could go easy on her. I don't care if brother, daddy, and grandpa took turns on her, it's no excuse to kill the kid.
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:37 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:

Real or not, I expect she'll use it as a defense and some idiot jury could go easy on her. I don't care if brother, daddy, and grandpa took turns on her, it's no excuse to kill the kid.
Exactly what I think! I would love to be on that jury!
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:16 pm

lowrider wrote:
Have been listening to this all day and don't understand why this was not found in Aug when the utility worker first called in about the bag. Am I missing something here. Enlighten please.

I think its odd that he showed the police where this bag was many times and NO ONE found her!!! Something is fishy there!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony   Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony
Page 1 of 1