Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Have you seen this missing man?

Go down 
+8
Blackie Kuhn
slickjay12
Ratzilla
LukeTHr
JustAnotherTourist
wilkykav2
dz724
Justoo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Have you seen this missing man? Empty
PostSubject: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:05 am

Link to story about missing man

According to his friends and family, Corcoran, a bright and energetic young man of 18, was last seen driving into the Rectangle in a Plymouth Duster on the afternoon of May 8,
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:26 am

Thanks for sharing Justoo.... I had no idea that anyone from the university of Chicago was "researching" Kansas. Hope he can figure us out!
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:05 pm

What happens in the lives of those who venture within remains a mystery.--Ain't that the friggin' truth!!!

"I'll never go in there again," Frome added with a shudder. "I felt like I was going insane."----I would say the same

that's pretty funny,thanks for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JustAnotherTourist
JustAnotherTourist

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:21 pm

As if this state hasn't enough image issues already
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:36 pm

JustAnotherTourist wrote:

Unfortunately for local hunters, the out of state deer hunters are all to aware of what we have here and at the rate things are going, it is only a matter of time before the locals will not be able to find free ground to hunt on. If you think we have an overpopulation of deer now, just wait and see how many deer there are 5-10 years from now. The big guns from out of state don't come here to shoot a doe. They are paying big bucks for big bucks and the "local guides" want to keep as many doe around as possible to keep them bucks a comin'..........
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:00 pm

We should start another rumor. We are all cultists and the big well in Greensburg is really a bottomless pit to hell where we throw everyone after they're sacrificed.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:08 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
We should start another rumor. We are all cultists and the big well in Greensburg is really a bottomless pit to hell where we throw everyone after they're sacrificed.
And the women are required to stay virgin until the age of 35 so we don't run out of virgins.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Justoo wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
And the women are required to stay virgin until the age of 35 so we don't run out of virgins.

That might discourage some of the illegals who seem to like luring young girls in. Funny how the Texas polygamists will be facing jail for what guys from south of their border get by with all the time.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:34 am

LukeTHr wrote:

Unfortunately for local hunters, the out of state deer hunters are all to aware of what we have here and at the rate things are going, it is only a matter of time before the locals will not be able to find free ground to hunt on. If you think we have an overpopulation of deer now, just wait and see how many deer there are 5-10 years from now. The big guns from out of state don't come here to shoot a doe. They are paying big bucks for big bucks and the "local guides" want to keep as many doe around as possible to keep them bucks a comin'..........

Luke you are speaking the truth that I have feared. I predict that in 4 years unless you are a millionare you will not be able to hunt whitetail or muleys in Kansas.

Last edited by slickjay12 on Thu May 08, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:37 am

maybe a rule should be put in place you must take 3 does before you can take a buck. That will thin the nasty tasting @$^%$ out
Back to top Go down
jtwice
jtwice

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:30 pm

I like his cargo shorts too, he seems pretty up to date for a man whose picture was taken 30 years ago!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:10 am

Justoo wrote:

Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Kansas?

A: They couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:39 am

slickjay12 wrote:
LukeTHr wrote:

Luke you are speaking the truth that I have feared. I predict that in 4 years unless you are a millionare you will not be able to hunt whitetail or muleys in Kansas.

I have a possible solution to this problem. Us local hunters need to go out and shoot as many does as we can and while we are at it, shoot little bucks. Then we will make a huge hole in the big buck numbers by eliminating future populations of bucks. Then when there are no big bucks around, the out of state rich asshole hunters will go elsewhere
Back to top Go down
RomadBuff
Admin
Admin
RomadBuff

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:19 am

LukeTHr wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:
LukeTHr wrote:

I have a possible solution to this problem. Us local hunters need to go out and shoot as many does as we can and while we are at it, shoot little bucks. Then we will make a huge hole in the big buck numbers by eliminating future populations of bucks. Then when there are no big bucks around, the out of state rich asshole hunters will go elsewhere

All that will happen then is they will raise the price of a deer tag to where the common man can not afford it and you will also see a lot more leased private and BLM areas and posted for private hunting only. I watched it as it built up in Colorado. They made areas called "Wilderness" areas, cool idea, they block off huge tracts of land where no vehicles of any kind are allowed, you must hike in and hike out. That includes Forest Ranger vehicles, the roads are not even maintained any more. Then, we find out, the elk tags and deer tags for those areas are outrageously expensive, the only people that can afford to hunt them are the rich foriegners (texans mostly) that come to Colorado to hunt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romadbuff
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:13 am

the difference here tho is that all the land is privately owned and it's all agriculture.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:08 pm

A friend of mine is marrying into a family that does guided hunts on their 20,000 acre farm. They charge $3750 for 5 days per person. Ks. permit fees are on top of that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this missing man?   Have you seen this missing man? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you seen this missing man?
Page 1 of 1