Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Missing Towanda boy

Go down 
+4
Ratzilla
wilkykav2
slickjay12
Degeneration X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Missing Towanda boy Empty
PostSubject: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:19 pm

http://www.kwch.com/Global/story.asp?S=9601557
I listened to a little of the press conference and it sounds like they are getting a few more things together to arrest the parents. They said they found some answers in the mobile home park. I bet here in the next couple of days we will probably hear about the parents getting arrested for murder. I just don't know how people can do such a thing like this to a kid.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
http://www.kwch.com/Global/story.asp?S=9601557
I listened to a little of the press conference and it sounds like they are getting a few more things together to arrest the parents. They said they found some answers in the mobile home park. I bet here in the next couple of days we will probably hear about the parents getting arrested for murder. I just don't know how people can do such a thing like this to a kid.

Ask Jimmy S maybe he knows
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:45 pm

who's jimmy s??
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Jimmey Swaggart
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Why wouldn't someone report an 11 year old running away? Maybe if he did it' s because they gave him good reason to and didn't want anyone knowing why. Either way they suck.
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:22 am

slickjay12 wrote:
Jimmey Swaggart

i saw ozzy sing miracle man in concert. soooo classic! this ones for you jimmy swaggert you fuckin faggot... hahahahahahahahhaha!
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:28 am

lol!
Jimmy says I am the way, the truth ,and the light so fuck me and lets get drunk.
Back to top Go down
bg0308
Rookie
Rookie
bg0308

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:51 am

I think it's funny how the parents wouldn't talk to reporters but they are going to be on Dr. Phil today. That should be an interesting one!
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:38 am

The birth parents were on Dr. Phil, not the adoptive parents, BTW.
Back to top Go down
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:07 pm

yea & the sis of the adoptive parents was on there & she saw that the boy was tied 2 the bathtub & didn't report it at all...guess she saw it a couple of times...just don't see how she could go home & tell her husband & neither one of them report it...i guess it's the whole small town saga
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:29 pm

I think it was probably less the small town aspect than the "it's my sister and she'll blame me if anything happens because I'm the only one that saw it" type of thing. I would imagine, from the way she acted that the adoptive mother had a lot of psychological power over the aunt. Otherwise, she'd be more able to say why she didn't call the authorities. Sure doesn't excuse the behavior, but people do weird things when their family dynamic is like that. I've known people in a similar dynamic with their parents.
Back to top Go down
CountryGirl
Rookie
Rookie
CountryGirl

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:33 pm

if i was ever put in that situation, no matter if it's family i would report it...that is not fair for a child to grow up that way & have the psychological effects...that's why they always say children do better in a broken home than in one & i totally believe that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Towanda boy   Missing Towanda boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Towanda boy
Page 1 of 1