Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!

Go down 
+14
jessks75
chiefsfan
SciFi
zbounce
Bighead
Justoo
kidrkp
supermom75
Rog
kansas
wilkykav2
SlumberGirl
slickjay12
write_handed
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:40 pm

luv2cook wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:
Sorry, I thought it was kind of rude to say we suck-nothing personal involved.And if me posting something you say is being crappy to you then I'm confused.

Wilky where exactly did I say that you sucked? Cause I honestly dont remember that?

And Lucy you know zero about me but Im happy to give you the chance to jump right in and flame me sweetie, whatever blows your skirt up.

Oh wait.....LMFAO I see now, you are still all bent out of shape over the Shannahan deal. Bwahahaha that was how many months ago? thats rich.

You never said I sucked.And I never said ya did. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:42 pm

mikecc wrote:
I Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Heart-image5 luv2cook, and wishes He/She would lighten up. You can be in my clique anytime.
Better hurry up and join if you're gonna,space is fillin' up fast!He's goin' for a harem lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Page 2
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:58 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
The last part of her statment is what I was always told. Never buy a pet from a person unless you go to the location and ask to see the parents.

Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Redneck%20dogs
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Dogliverance lol!

**and the banjo plays on....................... Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 629896
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:52 pm

That was some funny stuff justoo and wilky!
This is just too cute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_EZDBVuOk4
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
lucy lou

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:01 pm

I am in tears, that is a relationship every child and animal should experience. Thank you Slumbergirl for that warmth and love. It just made my day . . . probably my week!!!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:21 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
Dogliverance lol!

**and the banjo plays on....................... Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 629896

The dogs parents they didn't want you to see.

Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Redneck
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:41 pm

I don't think they have their papers lol! lol! lol!

**Slumbergirl,that was a great vid Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 551464
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Hell wilky they don't even look paper trained.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:06 pm

all I can say is SCARY fellatio Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 590595
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 pm

I can picture those two guys telling a pig to squeal like Ned Beatty.
Back to top Go down
clrohr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:52 am

I have been reading all of these posts about "PUPPY MILLS" in the Hays area.

I would like to caution ALL individuals interested in a puppy to please check out the individual you want to purchase a puppy from. Listed below are some questions you should ask a seller:

Ask for references!
Ask if you can speak to their vet!
Ask to see the parents of the puppies!
Ask to see the living conditions of the parents!
Ask if the puppies have been 'vet checked' or do they do their 'own vetting"!

If the seller is a "responsible breeder" they should be willing to give you this information without a doubt of hesitation.

A RESPONSIBLE BREEDER will stand behind their puppies. They WILL tell you if there is something wrong with the puppy (umbibical hernia, cold,stool issues, etc) so that you know UP FRONT that the puppy may be on medication, what to expect, and what to do. A RESPONSIBLE BREEDER will put this down in writing also.

An irresponsible breeder will not let you see the parents or living conditions of the parents CLAIMING they don't want to expose any 'disease' to their kennels. That is not the case. They usually have something to hide and DO NOT want the buyers to see what type of conditions the parents/puppies live and are born in.

An irresponsible breeder will not disclose any medical issues or problems with the puppy. They may put this in fine print on any forms you sign so PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A PUPPY.

An irresponsible breeder will not stand behind the puppy if there is a major medical issue.

Some of the problems seen in the Hays area from the puppy stores are:
Kennel Cough - is contagious and can be given to other dogs in the family
Giardia - is also contagious and can be given to other pets in the family AND can also be given to humans.

BEWARE PEOPLE - I would please ask individuals wanting to purchase a puppy PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BUY THAT PUPPY AND TAKE IT HOME. If you don't, you just may have racked up hundreds of dollars in VET and DOCTOR bills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2