Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!

Go down 
+14
jessks75
chiefsfan
SciFi
zbounce
Bighead
Justoo
kidrkp
supermom75
Rog
kansas
wilkykav2
SlumberGirl
slickjay12
write_handed
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
write_handed
write_handed

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 pm

Area puppy stores are puppy mills. If asked, the breeders will deny this truth, as the phrase "puppy mill" has no specific definition. If in doubt, get your vet's recommendation on where to find your puppy before you pay outrageous prices for puppies that carry diseases that can be spread to you and your children!

For more information, here is a link I found to be valuable:

http://www.prisonersofgreed.org/
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:34 pm

This is one thing I will not stand for. I HATE animal abusers. I went hunting once with some clients of my fathers .Keep in mind these are CITY HUNTERS (local hunters know what that means). Well one of them had 2 dogs with him and of course the bastard was drunk and he did not like the way the dog was working the feeds. So as he exit the field and make or way back to the trucks the fucker says he is going to shoot the dog. We cock his shotgun and points it at the dog right I its muzzle. I tell him as I raise my shotgun that if we pulls that trigger he will not live 1 second longer. He yells it my dog and I can do with it what I want. He looks at my dad (I was only 16 at time) and tells him to tell me to lower my gun. Dad tells him that we will do no such thing and backs me all the way. Well the son of a bitch starts to cuss and throw a fit and gives up. Dad tells him it would be best if he left now and too leave to dog. He complained that the dog costs him 1 grand and he was going to take it. Dad and one of his co workers gave him 1 grand for the dog and I took it. Dad asked me after it was over if I would have shot him and I sayed yes but ine the lower trunk and opper leg area.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 am

OMG Slick, I got chills from that. People can be so stupid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 am

Yep I had the dog for about 8 more years after that she was a great dog after a little more attention and training. When I had the put her down it affected me more than any death I had never experienced.
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:36 am

I get so attached to our pets, that yeah, that's the hardest part when they have to go away. There were some that I could have all most put a bounty on their little head, but not many. Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! 530931
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 am

anyone know who owns the ones here?Pup shops that is
Back to top Go down
write_handed
write_handed

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 am

wilkykav2 wrote:

The vets do! Brandy Byler owns Posh Puppies and I believe the owners of Puppy Palace have the last name of Hynes (sp?).

I couldn't believe what I heard about the types of bacteria these puppies carry when I took mine in for a check-up. And the living conditions that were described to me literally made me ill.

Do not be fooled by the looks of the stores. There is a reason you're buying from a store and not from the breeders' actual location.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:32 am

write_handed wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:

The vets do! Brandy Byler owns Posh Puppies and I believe the owners of Puppy Palace have the last name of Hynes (sp?).

I couldn't believe what I heard about the types of bacteria these puppies carry when I took mine in for a check-up. And the living conditions that were described to me literally made me ill.

Do not be fooled by the looks of the stores. There is a reason you're buying from a store and not from the breeders' actual location.
The last part of her statment is what I was alwasy told. Never buy a pet from a person unless you go to the location and ask to see the parents.
Back to top Go down
kansas
kansas

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:22 am

I don't see how they couldn't call themselves a mill... it is what it is... they PRODUCE puppies for profit and they do it in QUANTITY.. they are providing there own business with the product... that is a mill good or bad that is what it is...
A Liquor store owner can NOT own a Liquor store and Run a Bar.... they are not allowed to supply themselves with the product....
Also what is Healthy and happy about a sick puppy? If they are raised in a healthy nursery and have been raised with all this attention to the mom and pups let the people see it... if they are worried about the germs and disease that people could bring to the home why isn't it a concern at the pet store? They can follow the same practice at the " breeding " facility as the " pet store"
I see there arguement on the disease to spread but I don't see where they cant find compromise... I see where people would be skeptical to the filth that lies behind the closed doors...
How much do they actually KNOW about ALL these breeds they are selling and producing in bulk??
Are they aware of the genetic diseases they can carry, are they aware of the characteristic traits they are known for good and bad.
I say do your research on the puppy breed you want and then go in and ask these " pet store breeders" what they know about them... MOST Breeders will also not agree with a Vet on to many things... They think they know more because they have been with these dogs and "cared" for them..
To mass produce any animal for profit is not Caring...
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:23 am

I went in puppy palace and it was not a FN palace of any sort!!!The smell about knocked me down when I went in and 3 pups had dry water bottles and there was shit everywhere.Pisses me off.....................
Back to top Go down
write_handed
write_handed

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:06 am

I cannot stress enough...CALL THE LOCAL VETS. Find out what they are treating these puppies for that have been purchased at Puppy Palace and Posh Puppies. According to one vet in the area, numerous puppies purchased at Puppy Palace have been diagnosed with a disease that may be spread to humans. It's bad enough that the puppies suffer, but I certainly don't want my child suffering as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:07 am

What disease that may be spread to humans?
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 am

Parvo is one. Can cause kidney failure in humans.
Back to top Go down
write_handed
write_handed

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:16 am

Local vets have seen Giardia in puppies purchased from Puppy Palace.

Last edited by write_handed on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:25 am

Rabies
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:27 am

I bet it's a type of "mange", SCABIES!!

We went to Puppy Palace and my husband wouldnt even let me walk into the store after he came out, he knew I'd get pissed! As far as Posh puppies, I went in there and it took a while but I figured out who it was who owned the place, thank God I did before I bought a puppy from her. Jess bought a puppy from her a few years back, we wnet to her house and I knew there was a problem when she wouldnt let us see the parents. After I had asked 10+ times, she went and got a female who was matted with poo and pee, and looked scared to death.

I bought a puppy in Salina from Hynes' sister, I was worried as hell, but luckily we got a great pup, and she also had a 1 year health guarantee for certain health problems. She also had a 10 day vet check guarantee. But her pups were in the same conditions, it was sad. We got O'Reilly anyway and she has been perfect.
Back to top Go down
write_handed
write_handed

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Posh Puppies health guarantee?
Back to top Go down
kidrkp

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:51 am

We bought our dog from Hynes here as well. We drove out to her house and was not allowed to go out to where the puppies were. We didn't even know what kind of puppy we were really looking for. She brought them into her house (which was filthy) so I can't imagine what the area where the puppies were being housed at looked like. She told us the kinds of dogs she had and we had to decide what we wanted before she would bring that specific breed in. She brought about 12 of them in a little pet taxi and we picked from there. We immediately went home and bathed the dog because she smelled SO bad and looked even worse. And she was not cheap!!
A friend of mine bought from her sister in Concordia and she garaunteed it to be a full breed dog but wouldn't produce papers. She paid the price of a full breed, but come to find out it was a mix and much older than said.
Back to top Go down
write_handed
write_handed

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:09 pm

That's one thing I will say for Posh Puppies. Brandy's dogs LOOK clean. They even smell clean...when you see them in the store. However, occasionally she keeps some puppies in the back. Ask to see them once and you'll find them matted, covered in feces and urine, and crying.

From what I've heard, the puppies' normal homes are abandoned trailer houses with broken out windows. Very misleading when you walk into the store.

Makes me ill.

I'd also question the breed of a few of Brandy's puppies. According to the vet, my pure breed isn't a pure breed. We're waiting on the DNA results to proceed with legal action. Like your friend, kidkrp, we paid a high price for the puppy only to be mislead.
Back to top Go down
supermom75
Rookie
Rookie
supermom75

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:24 pm

I didn't get a pure breed, I got a hybrid, she's a mix between a boston ter and a french bulldog. I had gone to see her pugs, but they were too big and a lot older than she said, you can tell by their teeth sometimes, anyhow, I still paid a pretty penny, but she's worth it.

I didn't realize pups are kept in the back at Posh, that's terrible. Sad
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:57 pm

write_handed wrote:
That's one thing I will say for Posh Puppies. Brandy's dogs LOOK clean. They even smell clean...when you see them in the store. However, occasionally she keeps some puppies in the back. Ask to see them once and you'll find them matted, covered in feces and urine, and crying.

From what I've heard, the puppies' normal homes are abandoned trailer houses with broken out windows. Very misleading when you walk into the store.

Makes me ill.

I'd also question the breed of a few of Brandy's puppies. According to the vet, my pure breed isn't a pure breed. We're waiting on the DNA results to proceed with legal action. Like your friend, kidkrp, we paid a high price for the puppy only to be mislead.

What breed did you purchase?
Back to top Go down
write_handed
write_handed

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Chihuahua
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:03 pm

I was unaware that Hays had pet stores again.
Where are they located?
Back to top Go down
write_handed
write_handed

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:13 pm

Posh Puppies is on 27th near Dillons--between Northwest Xerographics and American Family.

Puppy Palace is near Steinert Liquor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Puppies make for good stew.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:35 am

My Clone said that they don't taste too bad.

I wouldn't know, myself.
Back to top Go down
zbounce
Rookie
Rookie
zbounce

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 am

Is that all these places sell are dogs? I really need a pet store so i can purchase some food for my sons python. mice to be precise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarecrowstone.com
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 am

My friend has a corn snake. Out of frustration he started raising his own mice.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:20 am

Is there anything wrong with the Humane Society?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:35 am

They don't sell mice.
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:31 pm

There were protesters on Vine yesterday afternoon protesting the one by Steinert. If my friend and I had time we would have stopped and talked to them and heck maybe even supported them.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:42 pm

I missed it-dammit!!
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:51 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
I missed it-dammit!!
Yea we were heading out of town or we would have. My friends were looking for a puppy and went into one of the stores (I will have to ask which one) and they said the puppies had "kennel cough". Why don't these places get regulated more closely? This makes me sick!
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:54 pm

well I know of one time the health department was at Posh......but that was ONCE!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:56 pm

jessks75 wrote:
well I know of one time the health department was at Posh......but that was ONCE!!
Wow I hope they didn't hurt themselves!
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:03 pm

yeah I know, I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOO, but they are still open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:14 pm

jessks75 wrote:
yeah I know, I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOO, but they are still open.
Yea exactly! Mad
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:20 pm

chiefsfan wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:
I missed it-dammit!!
Yea we were heading out of town or we would have. My friends were looking for a puppy and went into one of the stores (I will have to ask which one) and they said the puppies had "kennel cough". Why don't these places get regulated more closely? This makes me sick!
Yeah when I went they sounded bad,poor pups Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! 530931 Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! 530931 Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! 530931 Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! 530931 Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! 530931 Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! 530931

Why don't my dogs always run?? Razz

Last edited by wilkykav2 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:33 am

Ok people, I personally know a former kennel inspector for the state of Kansas that lives right here in Hays and there is currently a representative for Northwest Kansas. Assuming what you are saying is true, why have you not turned them in??

The state of KS is very, VERY good about taking action against a place when this stuff is going on..

We were in the one by north Dillons the other day and it was spotless with no offensive odors at all. We were also told that in order to handle the pups we had to use hand sanitizer. Something isnt adding up. Altho I must say they are really expensive. Hell would freeze over before I paid a thousand bux for a dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:55 am

luv2cook wrote:
Hell would freeze over before I paid a thousand bux for a dog.

I dunno....depends on how hungry I got.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:55 am

luv2...........
Cant have a decent discussion about anything anymore so Im off to a better board
Cant have a decent discussion about anything anymore so Im off to a better board

Merry Christmas to you too
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Wow Willy, and here I was reconsidering my decision because another member here told me that I had been hasty. Thanks so much for proving them wrong. Not real sure what I did to you personally, oh wait, now I remember, it was nothing, guess you just feel like being crappy to me?

For the record, I was in no way, shape or form suggesting that you people were being dishonest. What I was asking is why didnt you turn these places in?

Oh what the hell ever, Im tired of trying to be nice to some of you. Fact of the matter is some of you are not nice. And while I am on occasion bitchy (yeah I can be honest and admit that) I choose NOT run in your little clique that you've got going here (which for the record does indeed exists and is the very reason alot of people DONT post here) and thats probably what pisses you off the most. Grow up, high school is over.

Oooops

PS Merry Christmas to you as well, seeing as you're very much into spreading good will and all.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Sorry, I thought it was kind of rude to say we suck-nothing personal involved.And if me posting something you say is being crappy to you then I'm confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:57 pm

I Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Heart-image5 luv2cook, and wishes He/She would lighten up. You can be in my clique anytime.
Back to top Go down
lucy lou

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Whatever, luv2cook is one of those opinionated people that feel as though it is only her opinion that matters, and if you think something different, then you aren't worth her time. Don't worry, she will be back, she is watching this board, and will have the last word . . . (insert big fat eyeroll here) Rolling Eyes let her be "off to a better board" I sure won't miss her attitude here.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:00 pm

wilkykav2 wrote:
Sorry, I thought it was kind of rude to say we suck-nothing personal involved.And if me posting something you say is being crappy to you then I'm confused.

Wilky where exactly did I say that you sucked? Cause I honestly dont remember that?

And Lucy you know zero about me but Im happy to give you the chance to jump right in and flame me sweetie, whatever blows your skirt up.

Oh wait.....LMFAO I see now, you are still all bent out of shape over the Shannahan deal. Bwahahaha that was how many months ago? thats rich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:08 pm

I Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Heart-image5 luv2cook, and wishes He/She would lighten up. You can be in my clique anytime.
Back to top Go down
lucy lou

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:23 pm

SEE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALL . . . it took her a whole 9 minutes to reply to my post!!! This board must not be that bad after all, if she is watching it for discussions.

And as far as me knowing zero about you, I guess I would know what an opinionated loud mouth you are as much as you would know how cliquey this board is .

The Shannahan deal, simply a posted discussion, of course that is where I 'know' you from. Just the same as how you would 'know' the others as cliquey.

HMMMMM something to ponder. . . how long will it take before you have to have the last word on this post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!   Looking to buy a puppy?  Get the FACTS first! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy a puppy? Get the FACTS first!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: Local Discussions-
Jump to: