Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!

Go down 
+3
Justoo
The Other One
bg0308
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bg0308
Rookie
Rookie
bg0308

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-03

uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Empty
PostSubject: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:24 am

Isn't this the guy behind the Fox Pavilion?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:20 am

He also has a group of apartments near Lewis Field.
Back to top Go down
bg0308
Rookie
Rookie
bg0308

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 am

I still think this is hilarious... I wonder what ol Fast Eddy is thinking about this whole situation.

And yes he was behind the Fox Pavilion. I think he was part of the new apartments that went up over by University Apartments as well.--Not to positive on that though.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Hell I don't know who fast eddy is, You already posted, Sorry to re-post. I know I have been googling the noodle and he has his hands in a lot. He should have just payed the 2.3 million. How can somebody just blow their blessed life up ,like that? Can he buy his way out of this? What does his wife think? Wow man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.firstpeople bears.com
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm

bg0308 wrote:
I still think this is hilarious... I wonder what ol Fast Eddy is thinking about this whole situation.

And yes he was behind the Fox Pavilion. I think he was part of the new apartments that went up over by University Apartments as well.--Not to positive on that though.
He has his hands in a lot, Steamboat CO, Libertyville Ill Real State in both. It's like uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! 847999 Reading and researching him you find a lot about what he has his hands in. Quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:54 pm

The road to hell is paved with good intentions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Hes gonna find out why they call it the slammer! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:35 pm

jewelz wrote:
Hell I don't know who fast eddy is

They're referring to FHSU President Ed Hammond.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:46 pm

I know who this subject is, I get the fast names, not to be naming. LOL Took me a few minutes to catch on. Now who in Ed Hammond? I don't mean to be ....slow.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:47 pm

jewelz wrote:
I know who this subject is, I get the fast names, not to be naming. LOL Took me a few minutes to catch on. Now who in Ed Hammond? I don't mean to be ....slow.
Is he like Don Jaun?
Back to top Go down
bg0308
Rookie
Rookie
bg0308

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:31 pm

jewelz wrote:

Ed Hammond- President of Fort Hays State University and Brooks Kellogg right hand man.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:05 pm

I knew Brook Kellogg was right up there. He is president of a real Estate Broker in Libertyville ILL and has a Big hand in a bigpart owner, broker of lol! Real Estate of Charwick of Co. Calif, Az and... Chadwick Real Estate Group. Isn't Chadwick a warlock name?
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:02 pm

just drove down by the colege. looks like there is damage control taking place judging by all the vehicles still parked around the main building that houses the president office.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:42 pm

bg0308 wrote:
jewelz wrote:

Ed Hammond- President of Fort Hays State University and Brooks Kellogg right hand man.
Ok Now I get it. I don't know Ed Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!   uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uh oh Fast Eddy... now what?!
Page 1 of 1