Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her

Go down 
+4
Ratzilla
nobodysbusiness
jessks75
slickjay12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Empty
PostSubject: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:02 pm

A body believed to be that of a missing 12-year-old Vermont girl, Brooke Bennett, was found in Vermont Wednesday, authorities said.

I HOPE HE DIES
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:08 pm

sick twisted pieces of dookie!!!!! Thats putting it nicely by the way!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:12 pm

how can someone be so vile and disgusting?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:42 pm

He's even her uncle. Kill him slow and make it hurt..
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:50 pm

I say get him ass raped by numerous older men then kill him the same way he killed her. Then dig him up and do it all over again. I can not stand abuse by children. If anybody did anything like this to my niece dental records would not even be able to identify them.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
He's even her uncle. Kill him slow and make it hurt..

AMEN!! Little pieces at a time.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:25 pm

If this guy could do all that and then kill her he should have died long ago. There's no friggin sanity in his mind. It reminds me of the mentality of Michael Meyers in the Halloween movies.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:27 pm

What's above boiling alive?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:29 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:

BROILING ALIVE maybe
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:34 pm

start on low heat...
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:

The Romans used to take a funnel and pour molten lead down a mans throat. It took hours or even days to die and the pain was said to be unimaginable. Another sweet torture was the rat cage. A starving rat was put in a cage fitted to the face of the condemned. The lead followed by the cage would be good for this guy.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:14 am

Hot wax enema.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:50 am

This guy has been in the system as a child rapist since the 80s. The touchie-feelie laws in Vermont, along with liberal judges who claim pedophiles can be rehabilitated, resulted in him being on the streets instead of locked away where he belonged.

The prosecutor in the case has announced that he will seek the death penalty. I didn't hear if it's a federal prosecutor. Hopefully it is, and the guy gets the swift justice he deserves, a la Timothy McVeigh.

Then the families of these kids need to go after the judges and the state government, who are clearly complicite in the destruction of the little girls' lives. If they can't go after them criminally, sue their asses off. If you get drunk and drive away from a bar, then have an accident where you kill someone, the bartender can not only be prosecuted criminally, he can be be sued and bankrupted. Why is this any different?
Back to top Go down
Serpico

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Someday, God is going to have all he can take. He will look down on us and say,"These people that I created have killed all of the babies that I am going to tolerate!" "I've seen too much!" "There aren't enough good ones left to bother with; I'm starting over!" And then all Hell will break loose. Somewhere, Lucifer is laughing at us--he knows from experience that God will only put up with so much.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Serpico wrote:
Someday, God is going to have all he can take. He will look down on us and say,"These people that I created have killed all of the babies that I am going to tolerate!" "I've seen too much!" "There aren't enough good ones left to bother with; I'm starting over!" And then all Hell will break loose. Somewhere, Lucifer is laughing at us--he knows from experience that God will only put up with so much.

baaaaa....
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:06 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Serpico wrote:

baaaaa....

I think if the great sky man existed he'd start by killing off all the crooked preachers begging the poor to send their money to them so they can put in a golf course for god or buy a new Mercedes.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:42 pm

The Other One wrote:
Then the families of these kids need to go after the judges and the state government, who are clearly complicite in the destruction of the little girls' lives. If they can't go after them criminally, sue their asses off. If you get drunk and drive away from a bar, then have an accident where you kill someone, the bartender can not only be prosecuted criminally, he can be be sued and bankrupted. Why is this any different?

Not a bad idea. I'd also like to see other changes in society. It just pisses me off to no end that we have the attitude that a molestation is somehow the end of life, or at least the end of a good one. A whole new approach needs to be taken to teach victims to put it in the past and not wallow in the social victimization. Matter of fact, social victimization in general needs to halt. How would the pioneers who settled this nation have survived if they'd let every traumatic incident control them?

Think about it. If a person loses a leg in a car wreck caused by a drunk, or is horribly disfigured by an arson fire, we don't tell them life is over. We don't tell them to cry for the next 20 years. We put the pieces together and tell them to move on. It's high time we look at sexual assault victims like victims of any other crime. None of them are pleasant, but society does sexual assault victims a great disservice by extending the mental trauma.

I'm sure I'll get that speech about not knowing how it feels to be sexually assaulted, but I know that if you tell a kid they are bad enough times, they will begin to believe it. We've got to quit treating the person in sexual assault cases as if their victimization will never end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her   The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dumb F@#*KERS killed her
Page 1 of 1