Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Amy Winehouse found dead

Go down 
+3
every1poops
SciFi
LukeTHr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Amy Winehouse found dead Empty
PostSubject: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Too bad, but not a shocker.
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Same age as Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison, such a shame that we can no longer enjoy their talents, so sad that fame takes such a toll on our young artists.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Oh pfffft, if they'd learn a little self control they'd still be here sharing their talents. This was no shock to me, I'm surprised it hadn't happened a couple of years ago. Same goes for Lindsey Lohan, she's another ridiculous waste.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Agreed L2C. But Mike CC will be awfully distraught.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Well I guess I was wrong about something all this time. There's no reports of Marilyn Manson being dead so I guess Winehouse and Manson weren't the same guy.
Back to top Go down
every1poops
every1poops

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:36 pm

WOW, why so harsh, she was a talented musician even if you didn't care for her looks or her style. She is still someones daughter who just got wrapped up in a world of drugs that took her life way too soon. Empathy is a virtue, you know.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Not sure if I ever heard one of her songs. Other than seeing photos of her that looked like a worn out meth head I don't know much about her.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 am

Ratzilla wrote:
Not sure if I ever heard one of her songs. Other than seeing photos of her that looked like a worn out meth head I don't know much about her.

I had to ask my son and his girlfriend who she was. They said she was a one hit wonder, the one hit was a song about rehab and the comparisons to Morrison, Joplin, Cobain, Hendrix, etc. are completely ridiculous. The only thing she had in common with them was her age at death.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:00 pm

I never heard of her before her bad habits hit the news. On the other hand, I heard lots about the other 4. Those 4 really did have musical ability. Since I've never heard any media talk about Winehouse in a positive light the only hit I can picture her having might be a hit on a crack pipe. Maybe she did have a song or two, but the news reports only mention she joined that age of death club, not that her talents matched the others. And I doubt they did.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:24 pm

welcome to the world of big brother and jersey shore and all that other crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy Winehouse found dead   Amy Winehouse found dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy Winehouse found dead
Page 1 of 1