Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 BIN LADEN IS DEAD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2062
Age : 41
Location : Hoxie
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Sun May 01, 2011 10:50 pm

FINALLY GOT THAT BASTARD.

_________________
Don't you worry, I am still lurking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bighead
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1539
Location : United Police State of America
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Sun May 01, 2011 11:30 pm

You mean they finally pulled him out of the freezer.

I expected it to be closer to the election.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2062
Age : 41
Location : Hoxie
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 pm

how long ago you think they got him?

_________________
Don't you worry, I am still lurking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3515
Location : Here, Duh...
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:00 am

Bighead wrote:
You mean they finally pulled him out of the freezer.

I expected it to be closer to the election.

Someone doesn't know how to run the new microwave... afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bighead
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1539
Location : United Police State of America
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:12 am

nobodysbusiness wrote:
how long ago you think they got him?

That's anybody's guess. But a good boogey-man like him is too valuable to kill off early in the game. He's a motivating & uniting force.

The fact that they're parading him around as a trophy tells me two things:

1. Captain Obvious says: Obama means to get re-elected. And I'd bet dollars to donuts that he will be.

2. 'They' mean to finally wind down the war in Afghanistan. Closure will facilitate that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:33 am

Bin Laden’s body will lie in state in Dearborn, Michigan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:33 am

Al Jazeera has lost its biggest reality TV star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:34 am

Bed, Bath And Beyond has just dropped Bin Laden's line of towels and bedsheets in their Middle East stores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:37 am

They should feed OBL’s body to the pigs. When the Muslims and the American left complain, just say: “Well, he wasn’t a Muslim, because Islam is a peaceful religion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bighead
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1539
Location : United Police State of America
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:04 am

I think our brothers south of the border have an interesting technique:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:16 am

What virgin of his alotted 72 do you think bin Laden is on right now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bighead
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1539
Location : United Police State of America
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:39 am



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bighead
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1539
Location : United Police State of America
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:54 am

bin Laden was staying at a compound that was 8 times the size of the average residence in the area, with 18-foot security walls and guards everywhere.

Sounds like the White House.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 3:43 am

Bighead wrote:



Those girls would be old maids by Saudi standards if still virgins. Nowdays they'd be rare virgins anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 3:52 am

It's nice they got Bin Laden. But now we have to wait and see what the martyrdom of his magnitude will cause his nutcase followers to do. I wouldn't breath a sigh of relief yet.

Did anyone catch Geraldo's mistake on FOX tonight? At one point he was all excited going on and on about Osama and mistakenly said Obama is dead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 282
Location : Hays
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 9:06 am

Here's one that isn't Geraldo, but still Fox:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3515
Location : Here, Duh...
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 9:32 am

Somewhere on the internet wrote:
Breaking News! : World hide and seek champion loses his title!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3515
Location : Here, Duh...
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 9:39 am

This one?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 am

The whole Geraldo thing was disturbing last night. The demonstration reminded me of what went down in Middle Eastern cities on 9/11/01, except for the lack of people shooting guns into the air. And Geraldo was egging it on the entire time. It's like we had to taunt them back because they taunted us. Did they not think that people who still want to kill our military personnel in the Middle East most likely were watching and becoming extremely agitated? That little party may cause the deaths of some Americans' sons, daughters, husbands, wives, parents and friends. It's one thing to post your happy feelings or jokes on the internet in a forum like this where not very many people (relatively speaking) will read it, or even on Facebook, where only your friends can see it, but it's quite another thing to have a wild celebration on worldwide television. It was making me think that we really aren't any different than them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 12:50 pm

That being said....


They should have embalmed him with bacon fat. "Not getting your 72 virgins, UBL? Sucks to be you! Now squeal like a pig!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bighead
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1539
Location : United Police State of America
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 pm

The Other One wrote:
The whole Geraldo thing was disturbing last night. The demonstration reminded me of what went down in Middle Eastern cities on 9/11/01, except for the lack of people shooting guns into the air. And Geraldo was egging it on the entire time. It's like we had to taunt them back because they taunted us. Did they not think that people who still want to kill our military personnel in the Middle East most likely were watching and becoming extremely agitated? That little party may cause the deaths of some Americans' sons, daughters, husbands, wives, parents and friends. It's one thing to post your happy feelings or jokes on the internet in a forum like this where not very many people (relatively speaking) will read it, or even on Facebook, where only your friends can see it, but it's quite another thing to have a wild celebration on worldwide television. It was making me think that we really aren't any different than them.


If you really think that the difference between 'us' and 'them' amounts to anything more than tribal feces-throwing... I got a bridge to sell you.

Most conflict boil down to something along the lines of:

Us? YAY!!

Them? BOOO!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Bighead wrote:
The Other One wrote:
The whole Geraldo thing was disturbing last night. The demonstration reminded me of what went down in Middle Eastern cities on 9/11/01, except for the lack of people shooting guns into the air. And Geraldo was egging it on the entire time. It's like we had to taunt them back because they taunted us. Did they not think that people who still want to kill our military personnel in the Middle East most likely were watching and becoming extremely agitated? That little party may cause the deaths of some Americans' sons, daughters, husbands, wives, parents and friends. It's one thing to post your happy feelings or jokes on the internet in a forum like this where not very many people (relatively speaking) will read it, or even on Facebook, where only your friends can see it, but it's quite another thing to have a wild celebration on worldwide television. It was making me think that we really aren't any different than them.


If you really think that the difference between 'us' and 'them' amounts to anything more than tribal feces-throwing... I got a bridge to sell you.

Most conflict boil down to something along the lines of:

Us? YAY!!

Them? BOOO!!


Well, most of the people in Times Square and in front of the White House last night probably claim to practice Christianity or Judaism. As such, I wonder how they correlate their display with this instruction:

‎"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him." - Proverbs 24:17-18

Since it comes from the Old Testament, it applies to both religions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Bighead wrote:
If you really think that the difference between 'us' and 'them' amounts to anything more than tribal feces-throwing... I got a bridge to sell you.

Most conflict boil down to something along the lines of:

Us? YAY!!

Them? BOOO!!


That may be true, but the United States at least claims to be aspiring to be better than that. Last night shows we have a long, strange trip ahead to get there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bighead
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1539
Location : United Police State of America
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:30 pm

The Other One wrote:
Bighead wrote:
The Other One wrote:
The whole Geraldo thing was disturbing last night. The demonstration reminded me of what went down in Middle Eastern cities on 9/11/01, except for the lack of people shooting guns into the air. And Geraldo was egging it on the entire time. It's like we had to taunt them back because they taunted us. Did they not think that people who still want to kill our military personnel in the Middle East most likely were watching and becoming extremely agitated? That little party may cause the deaths of some Americans' sons, daughters, husbands, wives, parents and friends. It's one thing to post your happy feelings or jokes on the internet in a forum like this where not very many people (relatively speaking) will read it, or even on Facebook, where only your friends can see it, but it's quite another thing to have a wild celebration on worldwide television. It was making me think that we really aren't any different than them.


If you really think that the difference between 'us' and 'them' amounts to anything more than tribal feces-throwing... I got a bridge to sell you.

Most conflict boil down to something along the lines of:

Us? YAY!!

Them? BOOO!!


Well, most of the people in Times Square and in front of the White House last night probably claim to practice Christianity or Judaism. As such, I wonder how they correlate their display with this instruction:

‎"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him." - Proverbs 24:17-18

Since it comes from the Old Testament, it applies to both religions.


I'm pretty sure they don't give it any thought. In my experience, the vast majority of religious people identify as such largely for cultural reasons- it's how they were raised, and it's what they reckon they're "supposed to do". They just go through the motions, reaping the social benefits without tying themselves in knots trying to understand and apply these nonsensical bronze-age goat-herder religions. I used to resent people like that- but not so much these days. It's actually a pretty easy way to go through life if you can deal with the cognitive dissonance. But I can't. That's arguably a weakness on my part.

People like me who take cultural memes like religion entirely too seriously tend to gravitate toward the extremes. I can see some of my own reasoning in Fred Phelps... although I'm operating on different premises.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bighead
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1539
Location : United Police State of America
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 pm

The Other One wrote:
Bighead wrote:
If you really think that the difference between 'us' and 'them' amounts to anything more than tribal feces-throwing... I got a bridge to sell you.

Most conflict boil down to something along the lines of:

Us? YAY!!

Them? BOOO!!


That may be true, but the United States at least claims to be aspiring to be better than that. Last night shows we have a long, strange trip ahead to get there.

Emphasis on 'claims'.

Yes, we do aspire to be better. So do they- just ask them!

Thing is, we can't come to any agreement on what 'better' entails.

Personally, having been raised as an American... with friends and family who are American... and with my economic success (such as it is) tied up in the American System- I've chosen my side. Or it might be more accurate to say that I was born into it. But it would be dishonest for me to pretend that we Americans have some inherent moral high ground. You gotta be willfully ignorant of history to believe that. We're just the latest empire. We do great things and horrible things. Just like them weird brown people over there.

America is a soul-less economic empire and police state. But it's MY soul-less economic empire and police state.

America: FUKC YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2062
Age : 41
Location : Hoxie
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Dear Westboro Cult, there is a funeral in Pakistan that you are more than welcome to protest. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with this effort. Sincerely, America - (aoc)

_________________
Don't you worry, I am still lurking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Mon May 02, 2011 11:25 pm

nobodysbusiness wrote:
Dear Westboro Cult, there is a funeral in Pakistan that you are more than welcome to protest. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with this effort. Sincerely, America - (aoc)

I don't know if any memorial service will be held for bin Laden since I'm not that familiar with Islamic custom. However, they do have this posted in the press release section of their website:

www.godhatesfags.com wrote:
Denver Islamic Society in Denver, CO May 19, 2011 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
WBC will picket the Muslims at the Denver Islamic Society to remind everyone that your violence changes exactly nothing. Islam is, always has been and always will be a false religion concocted by a pedophile to serve his lusts. All those who blindly follow this fool's teachings are headed to the same hell Muhammad landed in the second he quit this earth.

At least they're consistent. They're equal opportunity haters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 am

My first thought about all the partying and media hype about it was the same EP. It was just like when Islamic websites and TV were showing cheering Muslims after 9/11 or other attacks.

I could understand celebrating in the streets if a war had just ended such as it did after WWI or WWII, or even if he'd announced all the troops were coming home from Iraq. But as much as Osama deserved it I'm afraid celebrating an assassination all over TV may just be throwing gas on the fire.

I think life in prison with heavily guarded work release to shovel out pig pens or change bedpans in a Jewish hospital would have been more fitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Tue May 03, 2011 3:20 am

New drink called the bin Laden:

2 shots and a splash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Tue May 03, 2011 3:39 am

Less than a week after news comes out that Superman is going to renounce his American citizenship, Navy Seals show that we don't need him.

Coincidence or conspiracy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3515
Location : Here, Duh...
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Tue May 03, 2011 9:27 am

Ratzilla wrote:
My first thought about all the partying and media hype about it was the same EP. It was just like when Islamic websites and TV were showing cheering Muslims after 9/11 or other attacks.

I could understand celebrating in the streets if a war had just ended such as it did after WWI or WWII, or even if he'd announced all the troops were coming home from Iraq. But as much as Osama deserved it I'm afraid celebrating an assassination all over TV may just be throwing gas on the fire.

I think life in prison with heavily guarded work release to shovel out pig pens or change bedpans in a Jewish hospital would have been more fitting.

I was flipping channels and what Geraldo was doing was just plain creepy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 2062
Age : 41
Location : Hoxie
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 pm

he was like a giddy school girl, very disturbing. He prolly creamed himself.

_________________
Don't you worry, I am still lurking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Tue May 03, 2011 3:55 pm



By now many of you have seen this picture, but a few things stand out:

1. From the looks on the faces, especially Hillary covering her mouth, could this be at the moment when the helicopter was crashing?

2. Biden ia at least awake.

3. They all have laptops except Obama. Even Biden. Does he know which "number" he's logging on to?

4. Obama looks like he's only there because it's "bring your kid to work" day.


Last edited by The Other One on Tue May 03, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Other One
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Tue May 03, 2011 4:02 pm

nobodysbusiness wrote:
Dear Westboro Cult, there is a funeral in Pakistan that you are more than welcome to protest. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with this effort. Sincerely, America - (aoc)

New statement from the cult on Sunday's events:


www.godhatesfags.com wrote:

Celebrating Osama’s Death
May 3, 2011
THANK GOD FOR THE FACE OF DOOMED aMERICA!

Osama bin Laden’s death “reaffirmed the notion that sooner or later, America usually gets its man.” “This sends a tremendous message to the bad guys in this world. If you’re going to mess with the United States, we’re going to get you.” “We got him!” “USA! USA!”. “Obama 1, Osama 0.” “Payback’s a bitch.”

GodSmack!

These hypocritical bastards refuse to give God the glory and rejoice at ALL His righteous judgments.

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth. (Ps. 58:10-11.)

USA proudly violates the commandment, “Judge not, that ye be not judged” (Mat. 7:1), when they decide which judgments of God they will rejoice at.


You can read this and other nonsensical ramblings here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Tue May 03, 2011 4:23 pm

I gotta wonder if Geraldo was just overacting. He did that quite often on his talk show years back. He'd be so excited, or so disgusted by a guest that it was obvious overacting.

The funniest moment of his old show was when a fight broke out between some black guest and white supremicists. Geraldo never did more than beat up a chair with his nose but after all the white supremicists were escorted out by security he put on a big tough act. The argument became a physical fight when one black guest grabbed a mouthy white kid by the throat but the black guest wasn't thrown out. Later in the show Geraldo and he made out like the other guys started it. The other guys were throwing plenty of insults but they didn't start the fight.

Fight here.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1KT1QoSCT8

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   Thu May 05, 2011 1:58 am

What's with the Fox bunch? Wishful thinking? This video is even funnier than Geraldo's mistake. LOL.....



http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/05/obama-bin-laden-dead-fox-news-affiliate-defends-itself-for-typo.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!   

Back to top Go down
 
BIN LADEN IS DEAD!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Man caught driving with dead body
» Does Gerry admit to knowing Madeleine is dead!!!!!
» Two women 'caught trying to smuggle dead relative on to passenger jet at Liverpool airport'
» “The obvious is painful and Maddie is dead” - Interview with Gonçalo Amaral
» Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hays, Kansas :: Open Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: