Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

The Left and Their "Good Victims"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

The Left and Their "Good Victims" Empty
PostSubject: The Left and Their "Good Victims"   The Left and Their "Good Victims" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 am

When thirteen U.S. soldiers at Fort Hood, including a pregnant woman, were mowed down (and thirty more wounded) in cold blood, President Obama didn't interrupt a Native American shout-out to renounce the horror. When Obama finally did speak, he urged us not to jump to conclusions. Since then, next to nothing has been said about the slaughter. The fact that the murderer was a Muslim automatically disqualifies the soldiers from being "good victims."

In contrast, during the recent, also horrific Tucson massacre, twenty people were injured and six killed by an apparently psychotic 22-year-old. Given that the Fort Hood murders involved an internal jihad, doesn't this incident pose a greater safety risk to this country than a lunatic in Tucson? Consequently, shouldn't Fort Hood have been dissected and analyzed for months on end?

However, since the politicos found a way to blame Tucson on conservatives, this latter atrocity has garnered much more publicity. In fact, Obama presided over a huge memorial service for the families and survivors of Tucson. No comparable event was held for the loved ones of Fort Hood. While there was a dignified, military-style Memorial Service for Ft. Hood victims, in Tuscon, Obama presided over a huge, pep-rally event attended by about 30,000 people.

Article
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: The Left and Their "Good Victims"   The Left and Their "Good Victims" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

Muslim is the new "black". What happened to the good old days when an asshole was asshole regardless of race, creed, or color?
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Left and Their "Good Victims"   The Left and Their "Good Victims" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:18 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Muslim is the new "black". What happened to the good old days when an asshole was asshole regardless of race, creed, or color?

that was the 80's Nitro afro
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Left and Their "Good Victims"   The Left and Their "Good Victims" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 pm

I agree with some of this but I'd take it more seriously if I hadn't read this on the website it came from.

Quote :
American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.

There is no limit to the topics appearing on American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions -- strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military -- is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us.

Why would a website supposedly dedicated to what's important for America toss that one particular topic in? There was no mention of any other specific issues global or domestic that were "of great importance" to them. I suspect a certain negative bias is going to be prevalent from this site anytime it mentions a Muslim.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Left and Their "Good Victims"   The Left and Their "Good Victims" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:53 pm

i figured they didnt want to call any attention to the hostile work environment afforded to muslims in the US military... everyday this guy got to hear what a piece of crap his god is and all the fun it was to shoot up his people... towel heads, ragheads, and sand niggers are the terms they used. but these weren't the jeers of a victorious enemy but rather his "combat buddies" and while i fault him for his actions i cant believe the army would be so stupid as to put a muslim arab in a position of stress counseling returning veterans from a conflict in a country so close to his heart.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: The Left and Their "Good Victims"   The Left and Their "Good Victims" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 pm

robert wrote:
i figured they didnt want to call any attention to the hostile work environment afforded to muslims in the US military... everyday this guy got to hear what a piece of crap his god is and all the fun it was to shoot up his people... towel heads, ragheads, and sand niggers are the terms they used. but these weren't the jeers of a victorious enemy but rather his "combat buddies" and while i fault him for his actions i cant believe the army would be so stupid as to put a muslim arab in a position of stress counseling returning veterans from a conflict in a country so close to his heart.

The Left and Their "Good Victims" Ronald_reagan_says_shut_up_hippie_postcard-p239446056921551434qibm_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Left and Their "Good Victims"   The Left and Their "Good Victims" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Left and Their "Good Victims"
Page 1 of 1