Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!

Go down 
+3
Blackie Kuhn
The Other One
alg8tr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 am

I know I'd enjoy a pile of chocolate chip sliders with a big glass a milk. And hopefully the old man will leave off one of those cool Star Trek lazer guns that shoot those little colored disks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:34 am

alg8tr wrote:
I know I'd enjoy a pile of chocolate chip sliders with a big glass a milk.

"I'm leaving Santa a glass of tap water and some rice. If Santa's anything like me, holiday foods play havoc on his stomach. What are you leaving for him?"

"I can't leave food out in my apartment. I have an excessive rat problem." - from the SNL "Schwetty Balls" skit
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:33 am

The Other One wrote:
alg8tr wrote:
I know I'd enjoy a pile of chocolate chip sliders with a big glass a milk.

"I'm leaving Santa a glass of tap water and some rice. If Santa's anything like me, holiday foods play havoc on his stomach. What are you leaving for him?"

"I can't leave food out in my apartment. I have an excessive rat problem." - from the SNL "Schwetty Balls" skit
YOW!
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:43 am

I settled for my morning mug of Diet Pepsi,...no ice today. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:10 am

alg8tr wrote:

Are you out of ice? I have a recipe I would share with you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:49 am

alg8tr wrote:

Plenty of ice. Open the front door.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Takes 30 minutes for my house to warm back up....Ha!
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Santa didn't get cookies this year. The kids ate them all, so we left out fudge, divinity, mixed nuts for the reindeer and hot chocolate.

Santa had a belly ache this morning, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:55 pm

i would personally like to apologize if santa left any dog and cat hair behind. mighta came from here... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!   Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa unhappy with the cookies left for him...Merry Christmas from KMAYX, folks!!!!
Page 1 of 1