Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ... By Michael Leonard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ...  By Michael Leonard Empty
PostSubject: Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ... By Michael Leonard   Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ...  By Michael Leonard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 am

http://books.google.com/books?id=-YoRH05hK2oC&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&dq=a+dollar+spent+locally+changes+hands+how+many+times&source=bl&ots=mVOXIgUEaR&sig=fwkmqxpnCR9TAzMy02EoVdXYkxo&hl=en&ei=lQUdTbPUEMGdnweLzuXKDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CB0Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

this is probably one of the most "honest" appraisals of our tax and economic system i think can be found. i may actually "buy" this book as i couldn't find a copy on a sinking boat and don't hear any of our political leaders saying anything close to the truth.... worth the read.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ...  By Michael Leonard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ... By Michael Leonard   Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ...  By Michael Leonard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:12 am

Just figuring this out now?....LOL
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ... By Michael Leonard   Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ...  By Michael Leonard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:25 am

which part? that there aren't free copies on sinking boats or the totality of it in a nutshell? i knew the latter well before the former. just glad somebody else said it. too much of what i say is disregarded as "Conspiracy theory" in spite of its "truthiness".... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ... By Michael Leonard   Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ...  By Michael Leonard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 am

Damn man, shorten that url into a link. Thought I'd have to scroll clean into Trego County to read the whole page. LOL
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ... By Michael Leonard   Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ...  By Michael Leonard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:57 am

Reality,....perceived reality. Times are still changing rapidly. Check back in two years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ... By Michael Leonard   Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ...  By Michael Leonard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smart economics: commonsense answers to 50 questions about government, taxes ... By Michael Leonard
Page 1 of 1