Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

South Central Regionals in Hays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

South Central Regionals in Hays Empty
PostSubject: South Central Regionals in Hays   South Central Regionals in Hays Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Hays High and TMP will both host boys' soccer regionals next week.

TMP, with a regular season record of 10-5-1, the best in school history, is the #3 seed in the 4-3-2-1A Regional. They will host the winner of Monday's game between #10 Topeka-Hayden and #14 Mulvane on Tuesday at 4pm. The regional final will also be at TMP on Thursday at 4pm. The Monarchs defeated Nickerson, 6-1, in last night's regular season finale.

Hays High capped a 12-4 regular season yesterday with a 9-0 win at Elyria Christian. Junior striker Ebu Camara netted four goals to set the school's single season scoring record with 19. The Indians are the #2 seed in the 5A Regional. They will play #11 Bishop Carroll on Tuesday at 4pm at HHS. Their regional final will be at 4pm on Thursday against either #5 Newton or #8 Arkansas City.

These kids are good! If you want to see some good high school competition, I would highly recommend going to watch either school play. And yes, my son plays for HHS, but he broke his leg making a save in the game at Junction City, so he's out for the season.

Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: South Central Regionals in Hays   South Central Regionals in Hays Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 pm

The Other One wrote:
These kids are good! If you want to see some good high school competition, I would highly recommend going to watch either school play. And yes, my son plays for HHS, but he broke his leg making a save in the game at Junction City, so he's out for the season.
Sorry, EP. I hope your son is on the mend.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: South Central Regionals in Hays   South Central Regionals in Hays Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:55 am

SciFi wrote:
The Other One wrote:
Sorry, EP. I hope your son is on the mend.

He's already off crutches and doing well. Now the rehab process begins.

Both teams are done. HHS lost in the first round. TMP lost to Rose Hill in the regional final. Congrats to both on very good seasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Central Regionals in Hays   South Central Regionals in Hays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Central Regionals in Hays
Page 1 of 1