Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread

Go down 
+7
The Other One
Ratzilla
Justoo
nitromaxx98
alg8tr
suzyj
slider
11 posters
AuthorMessage
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Empty
PostSubject: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
I gotta admit it took me awhile to get used to the idea of listening to music while on the computer. The comp I had for ten years developed a speaker issue early on and at that time I didn't care so I just pulled the plug and used the computer with TV on in the background.

It's kinda nice to just click on the site and go about surfing the net with it playing in the background. You got some good tunes too.

.Welcome into the 90's Ratz! I guess you were just too plain lazy or too stupid to fix something that fricken simple as a
sound card. That's something a third grader could do in a heartbeat. So much for the self proclaimed God os this board
I guess drinking Micro Brews and trying to solve the World's Political Ills like birth control for minors, smoking in public,
over taxing your precious smokes and alcohol .... (shall I go on and on) was just too important to take 5 minutes tops
to fix your glorious computer.

clown
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Really, slider, is it necessary to start your anti-ratz diatribe in someone else's thread?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:26 pm

I seem to work better with the tunes on. Pretty much the soundtrack to my life. Music is just easier to work to with no commercials babbling. I have three commercials I run every now and then, that is it.

You have a point Suzyr.

As always, thanks for listening you listeners!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 pm

suzyr wrote:
Really, slider, is it necessary to start your anti-ratz diatribe in someone else's thread?

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 293689
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:22 pm

suzyr wrote:

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 293689 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 128512

I can't figure out how to do the agree in bold type. Maybe slimer, with his infinite knowledge could educate me.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:26 am

slider wrote:
.Welcome into the 90's Ratz! I guess you were just too plain lazy or too stupid to fix something that fricken simple as a
sound card. That's something a third grader could do in a heartbeat. So much for the self proclaimed God os this board
I guess drinking Micro Brews and trying to solve the World's Political Ills like birth control for minors, smoking in public,
over taxing your precious smokes and alcohol .... (shall I go on and on) was just too important to take 5 minutes tops
clown

Ain't you cute. I had a stereo that played everything from my old albums and 8 Tracks to CD's. I had no need for sound. Maybe sucking off the government tit allows you to replace things you really don't need, but I had bills to pay.

Oh and by the way. The reason I used that same computer for over 10 years is because I kept repairing it. And I didn't need to go to college to learn how. You probably wouldn't have lasted long in the place I frequented in those times. Nice no rules chatroom called The Pit. I learned alot about computers from nice gentlemen with names like Carnage, Chaos, Nightmare, and Chainman. I went by the name Unholy Ghost. You'd have been an ideal target.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 am

slider wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
I gotta admit it took me awhile to get used to the idea of listening to music while on the computer. The comp I had for ten years developed a speaker issue early on and at that time I didn't care so I just pulled the plug and used the computer with TV on in the background.

It's kinda nice to just click on the site and go about surfing the net with it playing in the background. You got some good tunes too.

clown

slimer, do you have problems with comprehension or are you just plain illiterate?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Hell EP he's even gone on a tirade when someone agreed with him. From this photo it looks like he's trying hard in computer class though.

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Computer-monkey
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Hell EP he's even gone on a tirade when someone agreed with him. From this photo it looks like he's trying hard in computer class though.

Where's his other hand at?
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm

The Other One wrote:

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 572237 My other hand is Up Your Ass !! slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 572237

Ratz, if you were such a computer pro you would know to get any IT job of any worth you need to have at least two of the three CISCO Certifications.
I have built all of my computers since buying my first 286, I have set up and maitained my own server and network as well as about a dozen others for
friends, family and a couple of small businesses. Now I want to get a part time IT job and with all of the experience that I do have it won't land me a gig
with decent pay unless I have those CISCO Certifications in my hand.

Believe me you don't know it all and neither do I. But I am getting the education needed and the certifications needed to certify that I do have the knowledge
to do it and do it right. Not to simply just slip on by and try to breeze through it by saying I know something about computers then bragging about it on a
two-bit message board.

Now go back to drowning all of your silly sorrows in your microbrews and by all means do some more serious footwork on some more paranoid rants about
how the Gubment taking your precious rights and interfering in your mundane and boring personal life , I have work to do.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 pm

slimer fixing a computer:

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Nerd
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:27 pm

slider wrote:
The Other One wrote:

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 572237 My other hand is Up Your Ass !! slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 572237

Uh oh EP, I think he wants to get kinky with you. Shocked

Yeah slider, I sure don't know it all and I'm way out of practice at what I used to do in the no rules chatrooms. But nevertheless my niece had a certified IT at work look at her computer and he said it was not repairable and advised her to buy a new one even though it was not very old. She threw it in the dumpster and I saw it and took it home for parts.

When I noticed it still had the hard drive I thought it odd since the company always removes them before tossing one. I plugged it in and found it wasn't booting up correctly and nothing but hard drive failure warnings appeared. I had it up and running just fine in 20 minutes. A lucky guess? Maybe, but the IT didn't figure it out.

My sisters computer crashed and a certified tech told her he couldn't find the problem. I saw her processor was damaged as soon as I opened it up, took her HD out and put it in an old computer as the secondary HD and easily copied off all her files to disc. So a fancy diploma doesn't mean everything. You better work hard slider cause your getting old in a young man's market.

Updated photo of slider at his computer.

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Computer_monkey
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:25 pm

So now Ratz, you're berating me for trying to better myself and do some more actual work bu your comment "You better work hard slider cause your getting old in a young man's market?"

You know, I'm not trying to go get a job with a Fortune 500 or look to set myself for life. I'm looking to better my situation and do something to help earn my keep in this world. Once again your closed minded assinine quips do nothing but show just how big of an ass you really are. Hell you even cut your own sister's throat for being good at cheating the system for her disability.

Your a real saint of a man there Ratz, I really do wonder how you can look in the mirror and fell good about your life and the way you choose to live it being such an ass.

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm

slider wrote:
Your a real saint of a man there Ratz, I really do wonder how you can look in the mirror and fell good about your life and the way you choose to live it being such an ass.

It's easy when there's bigger assholes like you. I've said nice things to most of the members of this forum and call some of them friends in real time. What have you done other than insult damn near all of them?

And I never cut my own sister's throat. She's a bonafide hypochondriac and we all know it. She is using the system, but she really believes she's physically ill to the point she'll subject herself to painful tests and hospital stays for nothing. In her case I'd call it a severe mental disorder like anorexia or other self abusive disorders, so it's not criminal.

And I never said you shouldn't improve yourself. You take shit way too personal. Your rabid attitude is likely why cops torment you about your handicapped permit. If you talk to them like you do us you're lucky not to be arrested.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:49 am

slider wrote:
So now Ratz, you're berating me for trying to better myself and do some more actual work bu your comment "You better work hard slider cause your getting old in a young man's market?"

You know, I'm not trying to go get a job with a Fortune 500 or look to set myself for life. I'm looking to better my situation and do something to help earn my keep in this world. Once again your closed minded assinine quips do nothing but show just how big of an ass you really are. Hell you even cut your own sister's throat for being good at cheating the system for her disability.

I hope you're proud of yourself, Ratzo. You made him cry!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:48 am

I'll just have to live with myself somehow. Very Happy slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 364910
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:20 am

Ratzilla wrote:
I'll just have to live with myself somehow. Very Happy slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 364910

I can't think of anyone else that wants to live with you either. slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 128512
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:49 am

Justoo, I think it is time to put rubber bands on the cabinet nobs.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 am

alg8tr wrote:
Justoo, I think it is time to put rubber bands on the cabinet nobs.
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 am

The Other One wrote:

Nice try at satire, but there hasn't been any of you airheaded boob's on this Forum that have come remotely close to making me cry by any of the posts on this Forum. You boob's are going to have to try a hell of a lot harder to even come close, so far you've only been heaving up airballs and bricks at the goal.

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 987844 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 400358 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 3074 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 843959 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 364910 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 862468 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 397852 What a Face Laughing slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 555861
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 am

slider wrote:
The Other One wrote:

Nice try at satire, but there hasn't been any of you airheaded boob's on this Forum that have come remotely close to making me cry by any of the posts on this Forum. You boob's are going to have to try a hell of a lot harder to even come close, so far you've only been heaving up airballs and bricks at the goal.

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 987844 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 400358 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 3074 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 843959 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 364910 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 862468 slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 397852 What a Face Laughing slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 555861

Yeah, right. Freaking crybaby calls foul when Ratzo gives him a taste of his own medicine, then claims he wasn't crying. Probably needed a new keyboard after the soaking it got.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 pm

I think ya all made your point a long time ago.At some point the back and forth sniping should stop. It's beyond getting old. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:39 pm

There's only one reason this has dragged on Blackie. Same reason this off topic thread had to be split from alg8tr's to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Justoo wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

I can't think of anyone else that wants to live with you either. slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread 128512

The beer lasts longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
cobra_kel
cobra_kel

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 pm

I'm so sick of reading this crap! This forum used to be fun. I'm sorry to say that I haven't gotten any enjoyment out of it for a few months now. Why don't you two just post your own Slider vs. Ratzilla nonsense topic, and use it to downgrade each other. Then please stay the hell off the rest of the topics, so I can choose not to read your rants. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 pm

cobra_kel wrote:
I'm so sick of reading this crap! This forum used to be fun. I'm sorry to say that I haven't gotten any enjoyment out of it for a few months now. Why don't you two just post your own Slider vs. Ratzilla nonsense topic, and use it to downgrade each other. Then please stay the hell off the rest of the topics, so I can choose not to read your rants. Thank you.

Excuse me, but that's why this topic was created. To get sliders post out of alg8tr's thread. Since this thread plainly states what it is, why are you reading it? It seems pretty obvious that several are following it even though they know what to expect, so why complain?

Oh and by the way, my complaints about laws in this state are not forbidden topic. If you don't like Americans voicing discontent with lopsided laws don't read those topics either. As for slider, he has tantrums in every thread he gets in on, so don't blame me for that.

Oh, and one more thing. If you don't like the posts being made, start a thread. If ya'll want to share photos of puppies or cars or whatever, why don't YOU make a post? Man don't expect a small few to make posts that you want to see if you don't do it yourself. You want happy posts, make some already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 pm

I myself would like to know why slider is even allowed to remain a member of this forum. His posting style ranks up there with that other idiot who was banned.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:57 pm

He is on thin ice. He has been banned (temporarily) in the past and may be again if the complaints continue and he doesn't change.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

PostSubject: Hypocracy Reigns Supreme   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Justoo wrote:
He is on thin ice. He has been banned (temporarily) in the past and may be again if the complaints continue and he doesn't change.

Why should I conform to anybody's arbitrary standards? Why shouldn't Ratz be held to the same rules as well?
He throws as much shit as anybody else on here and gets away with it consistantly. Once again the favored treatment
for some and not for others is the case.

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:04 pm

sigh..... ive about had it.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm

slider wrote:
Justoo wrote:

Why should I conform to anybody's arbitrary standards? Why shouldn't Ratz be held to the same rules as well?
He throws as much shit as anybody else on here and gets away with it consistantly. Once again the favored treatment
for some and not for others is the case.

The standards are not arbitrary. We have rules and have been quite lenient with you. Either abide by rule #1 or expect to suffer the consequences. Ratz is being held to the same standard. The same applies to him. Have you noticed he treats other members with the same respect they show him? Have you noticed that you get the respect from others that you show them?

Find below the definition of arbitrary and rule #1. Follow the rule or follow the highway. This is your last warning.

ar·bi·trar·y
   /ˈɑrbɪˌtrɛri/ Show Spelled [ahr-bi-trer-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun,plural-trar·ies.
–adjective
subject to individual will or judgment without restriction; contingent solely upon one's discretion: an arbitrary decision.
decided by a judge or arbiter rather than by a law or statute.
having unlimited power; uncontrolled or unrestricted by law; despotic; tyrannical: an arbitrary government.
capricious; unreasonable; unsupported: an arbitrary demand for payment.

Route67601.com Rules – SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!

1. Always be respectful of other members of this forum: Respectful is defined as; Full of, characterized by, or showing politeness or deference. Synonyms are courteous, polite, decorous, civil, deferential. Member is defined as; One that belongs to a group or an organization.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Just an FYI, I agree with Justoo.
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:38 am

I can't even spell arbitrary ... I don't come in as much as I use to because of the fussin'. But in the same vein, it is sorta nice to see the same people complaining. Some posters aren't as thick skinned as some of us though. I have no room to complain about being off thread. I would like to say though, that it does seem childish. How does that go,..."If you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing.." Have more rhetorical stuff to say but I think the folks that already understand, understand already"

How is that for profound Just?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 am

I like to see complaining about things that aren't right, especially with government. I have a nephew who does it as a career. He's an activist who takes problems to politicians and the media. Sometimes he gets into odd causes, but he also does good things.

Then there are those who would complain if you gave them a bag of gold tax free.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:05 am

alg8tr wrote:
I think the folks that already understand, understand already"

cheers
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 pm

I too dont mind when people post complaints against government or the weather. It's interesting to read other peoples opinions. I just get tired of posters that just seem to pick a fight 24-7 or their posts are just full of venom towards....well people in general. It's played out. To my knowledge this person doesnt really seem to get along with anyone here? Or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread   slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slider's off-topic nonsense/split from KMAYX thread
Page 1 of 1