Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson Empty
PostSubject: Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson   Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 am

Dear Pat Robertson,

I know that you know that all press is good press, so I appreciate the shout-out. And you make God look like a big mean bully who kicks people when they are down, so I'm all over that action. But when you say that Haiti has made a pact with me, it is totally humiliating. I may be evil incarnate, but I'm no welcher. The way you put it, making a deal with me leaves folks desperate and impoverished.

Sure, in the afterlife, but when I strike bargains with people, they first get something here on earth -- glamour, beauty, talent, wealth, fame, glory, a golden fiddle. Those Haitians have nothing, and I mean nothing. And that was before the earthquake. Haven't you seen "Crossroads"? Or "Damn Yankees"? If I had a thing going with Haiti, there'd be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it -- I'm just saying: Not how I roll.

You're doing great work, Pat, and I don't want to clip your wings -- just, come on, you're making me look bad. And not the good kind of bad. Keep blaming God. That's working. But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract.

Best, Satan

LILY COYLE, MINNEAPOLIS

Read more: Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson -- Daily Intel http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/01/satans_open_letter_to_pat_robe.html#ixzz0d4X28mgN

lol!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson   Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:39 pm

robert wrote:
lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing.

Sounds like Dubai.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson   Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm

My dad's last wife worshipped Jimmy Swaggart. She called him God's right hand man and said my comments about him were blasphemy. One day she told me I'd go to hell for badmouthing him and I said Maybe so, but I might just be the one sticking her and Swaggart in the ass with a pitchfork when they got there. One of the most fulfilling moments I ever had was watching her freak out.

I'll remember to sharpen the points nicely and dip them in a rotten skunk for Robertson.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson   Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:23 pm

I enjoyed that. Thanks, R.

robert wrote:
Dear Pat Robertson,

I know that you know that all press is good press, so I appreciate the shout-out. And you make God look like a big mean bully who kicks people when they are down, so I'm all over that action. But when you say that Haiti has made a pact with me, it is totally humiliating. I may be evil incarnate, but I'm no welcher. The way you put it, making a deal with me leaves folks desperate and impoverished.

Sure, in the afterlife, but when I strike bargains with people, they first get something here on earth -- glamour, beauty, talent, wealth, fame, glory, a golden fiddle. Those Haitians have nothing, and I mean nothing. And that was before the earthquake. Haven't you seen "Crossroads"? Or "Damn Yankees"? If I had a thing going with Haiti, there'd be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it -- I'm just saying: Not how I roll.

You're doing great work, Pat, and I don't want to clip your wings -- just, come on, you're making me look bad. And not the good kind of bad. Keep blaming God. That's working. But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract.

Best, Satan

LILY COYLE, MINNEAPOLIS

Read more: Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson -- Daily Intel http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/01/satans_open_letter_to_pat_robe.html#ixzz0d4X28mgN

lol!
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson   Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:46 am

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson   Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Open Letter to Pat Robertson
Page 1 of 1