Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Open Letter to BO

Go down 
+3
Justoo
slider
The Other One
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 am

Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:07 am

And all of this is Obama's Fault, it is more of a codemnation of the last 20 or 30 years of all of the past Presidents and the Congressional misfits that have led us down this road to ruin!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:27 pm

slider wrote:
And all of this is Obama's Fault, it is more of a codemnation of the last 20 or 30 years of all of the past Presidents and the Congressional misfits that have led us down this road to ruin!

As usual, slider is only seeing and hearing what he wants to hear. The second part of the statement is true. The past 20 years have been a steady slide on the same slippery slope. He never in the video blames BO exclusively. He also proclaims that BO could go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time if he would stop the trend and reverse it. Like that's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:50 pm

typical bullshit observation ... i heard it all and i understand it. but once again it is pointing the finger as he is the one responsible. the lack of any effort by his predessor speaks volumes about who's policies are a big part of the blame.

but then again, according to the so called authorities or those that really know it all here on this Forum, i'm simply a closet democrat! that is the saddest part of the equation, pumping out bullshit about a differing opinion!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm

slider wrote:
typical bullshit observation ... i heard it all and i understand it. but once again it is pointing the finger as he is the one responsible. the lack of any effort by his predessor speaks volumes about who's policies are a big part of the blame.

but then again, according to the so called authorities or those that really know it all here on this Forum, i'm simply a closet democrat! that is the saddest part of the equation, pumping out bullshit about a differing opinion!

You know what, slider? BO is the one currently responsible. He is responsible for setting the direction of the country in terms of the legislative agenda. A lot of Americans disagree with him. In fact, 53% of Democrats disagree with him on healthcare. What do they get in return? They get called, un-American, swastika-carrying Nazis by the leaders of the Congress and the administration. This from the same people who were calling the anti-Bush demonstrations "the highest form of patriotism." Seems that people are free to disagree unless they disagree with the chosen one and his ilk.

"We are Americans, and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!"

Back to top Go down
slider
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
slider

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:35 pm

The Other One wrote:
slider wrote:

You know what, slider? BO is the one currently responsible. He is responsible for setting the direction of the country in terms of the legislative agenda. A lot of Americans disagree with him. In fact, 53% of Democrats disagree with him on healthcare. What do they get in return? They get called, un-American, swastika-carrying Nazis by the leaders of the Congress and the administration. This from the same people who were calling the anti-Bush demonstrations "the highest form of patriotism." Seems that people are free to disagree unless they disagree with the chosen one and his ilk.

"We are Americans, and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!"

Where was all of this push on the blatent idiot in charge twelve months ago? He did nothing but play his little game of "Jack Booted Thug" over in the Middle East and sat with his thumbs up his ass as the Country burned around him just like Rome did around Nero! Where was this much outrage and down right lies spun against the last Person of Responsibility as he made his way with his cronies with warrantless wiretaps, domestic spying and tourture of detainees in our control?

We the American people are the most to blame because we voted the ignorant jackasses into Office and never held them accountable for the mess they all have put the Citizens of this Country into!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 pm

I think a armed intervention. Is it not in the Constitution that WE THE PEOPLE have the right to overthrow a corrupt government and replace it with a new one.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 pm

slider wrote:
i heard it all and i understand it. i'm simply a closet democrat! that is the saddest part of the equation, pumping out bullshit
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:51 pm

slider wrote:
We the American people are the most to blame because we voted the ignorant jackasses into Office and never held them accountable for the mess they all have put the Citizens of this Country into![/b][/i]

Yep. Each president has his fan club and each screws most everyone not in his club even though they often helped vote him in. End result is eventually everyone gets hosed.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 pm

slider wrote:
The Other One wrote:
slider wrote:

Where was all of this push on the blatent idiot in charge twelve months ago? He did nothing but play his little game of "Jack Booted Thug" over in the Middle East and sat with his thumbs up his ass as the Country burned around him just like Rome did around Nero! Where was this much outrage and down right lies spun against the last Person of Responsibility as he made his way with his cronies with warrantless wiretaps, domestic spying and tourture of detainees in our control?

We the American people are the most to blame because we voted the ignorant jackasses into Office and never held them accountable for the mess they all have put the Citizens of this Country into!

What you don't seem to grasp is that the people who are asking the questions at these town hall meetings that the members of Congress either can't answer or don't want to answer are the same people who were in the streets a couple of years ago helping to shoot down the amnesty bill that was supported by both candidates in last year's election. People don't care about parties anymore. Olympia Snowe (R-ME) is getting asked the same questions as Arlen Specter (R-PA) (D-PA) because they both support the healthcare bill. The majority of the people, be they Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians or unaffiliated, want solutions, not a government takeover of another industry and all the things that go with it - beauracracy, control, loss of privacy, etc. Get over the blaming, slider. Look at what's happening now.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Ron Paul had answers. But my stupid co-workers said they wouldn't vote for him. Not because of his politics, but "only" because his name sounds too much like RuPaul. Evil or Very Mad

Dumbass logic like that is why we are in this mess. America has bad presidents because America is stupid.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:44 am

Ratzilla wrote:
Ron Paul had answers. But my stupid co-workers said they wouldn't vote for him. Not because of his politics, but "only" because his name sounds too much like RuPaul. Evil or Very Mad

Dumbass logic like that is why we are in this mess. America has bad presidents because America is stupid.

I know people who wouldn't vote for him because they didn't want to "waste" their vote. But let's take a look at something. People who voted for Ron Paul in the primaries did so because they agreed with him and the principles that he stands for. Even today, he has not changed these beliefs and principles. A lot of people in Pennsylvania voted for Arlen Specter because in the campaign, he espoused conservatives views and claimed to be a conservative. Now, after they voted for him, he has dome a 180 and is voting with the liberals 97% of the time. So who wasted their votes, those who voted for Ron Paul or those who voted for Specter?

Besides, Ron's wife makes pretty good fish sticks.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 am

I found this on another forum, thought it worth sharing here.

Quote :
My son wrote this and sent it to me and asked me to post it... Makes a dad proud!

Freedom of Speech: An opinion on recent protesting

Left-wing groups such as ACORN protest. What is it called? Community organizing. Anyone else protests = GOP angry mobs with false anger. SEIU, sort of a sister to ACORN, posted an ad on Craigslist hiring people to go out and disrupt the Town Hall Protests. A black man was beat up by SEIUs at a protest, and was yelled at for essentially being a black man who is opposed to one of Obama's ideas. Compare Anti-Bush protests to Anti-Obama protests. Bush's response: The people have a right to protest, and he was glad that they were expressing that right. Obama's response: basically, he said "SHUT UP GOP MORONS!!!" The mainstream media and community organizers were fine with people protesting Bush's policies. Now people are protesting government bailouts and tax increases while Obama just so happens to be president. They are immediately labeled by some fool named Janine something who pretty much said "They're all redneck racists who can't accept/don't want a black man in office". You see, every time someone has dissenting views, views that don't agree with the liberal, community organizing, and/or mainstream media agendas, they are INSTANTLY branded as "right-wing n00bs" and insulted until they shut up. I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN. I WILL NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN IF I BELIEVE THE CANDIDATE HAS HIS/HER HEAD UP THEIR BUTT. I BELIEVE IN "COMMON SENSE", AND I WILL VOTE FOR WHOEVER HAS IT. I DO NOT OPPOSE A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE. I OPPOSE HIS POLICIES AND AGENDA.

Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:02 am

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:52 am

Maybe we needed a recount. Some supporters are in question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Letter to BO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Letter to BO   Open Letter to BO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to BO
Page 1 of 1