Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular

Go down 
+3
Ratzilla
nitromaxx98
CelticDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Empty
PostSubject: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 pm

I see on TV the Halloween Spooktacular that Eagle Cable and Golden Belt bank put on is going to be on Friday, not Halloween. Does anyone know if the trick or treating downtown is still going to be on Saturday or is it on Friday this year too????
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 pm

CelticDragon wrote:
the Halloween Spooktacular

Be careful, slider will call you out as being racist..
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
CelticDragon wrote:

That is a completely unnecessary, snotty, irrelevant and unhelpful comment.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:29 am

CelticDragon wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:
CelticDragon wrote:

Just trying out what it's like to be a Liberal.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 pm

CelticDragon wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:
CelticDragon wrote:

You're ok except for your habit of getting overexcited about nothing. Any relation to slider?
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Is there anything going on for younger kids on Halloween? I'll be in Hays, taking my niece, aka Hannah Montana, around. I know the mall will be giving out candy. But since she's diabetic, that's not such a good idea. Is there anything fun to do?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 pm

I'd think the hospital should have something special for kids with diabetics in mind, but not sure if they do. If parents went with their diabetic kids around town and told me that, or just preferred no candy, I'd gladly substitute quarters for candy.
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks, Ratzilla. We'll swing by your house. Wink Usually, if she does get candy, we buy it from her.

I remember when we were little, the witch would have a little house on the front lawn of the court house. We'd all stand in line to get an apple and a shiny penny. DX, do you remember that?
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:45 am

Ratzilla wrote:

You're ok except for your habit of getting overexcited about nothing. Any relation to slider?

Overexcited? Just because I called someone on being an ass?? I don't have to be excited to do that. I just have to want an answer rather than a snotty remark that has no bearing on the issue.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 pm

CelticDragon wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Overexcited? Just because I called someone on being an ass?? I don't have to be excited to do that. I just have to want an answer rather than a snotty remark that has no bearing on the issue.

He was making a joke and I think probably everyone except you realizes that. I rest my case.....
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
probably everyone except you realizes that.

Are you forgetting slider?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:15 pm

The Other One wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
probably everyone except you realizes that.

Are you forgetting slider?

No, but slider does have an occasional sense of humor. Not sure about Celtic. Seems Celtic is really into victimization.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Oz wrote:
Thanks, Ratzilla. We'll swing by your house. Wink Usually, if she does get candy, we buy it from her.

If you're in my area, by all means do. Is there any other thing she likes that's safe for her? Wouldn't be the first time I had a special treat reserved for certain kids.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Oz wrote:

I remember when we were little the witch would have a little house on the front lawn of the court house. We'd all stand in line to get an apple and a shiny penny. DX, do you remember that?
I actually forgot all about that until you brought it up. I do remember going to see the witch on Halloween. I was always scared to death of her until i got a little older. Do they still do that there?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 am

I remember they used to set up a haunted house at Roosevelt school like in the maintenance tunnel or something. Haunted houses and witches never bothered me much, but at age 4 or 5 Santa scared me and for some reason clowns have always seemed annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:02 am

This place is ready for Halloween. It's dead.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:02 am

Can we put it in your yard?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:37 pm

LOL, it'd fit right in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular   Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick or Treat/Halloween spooktacular
Page 1 of 1