Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Watch full length classic TV shows.

Go down 
+3
LukeTHr
Justoo
Ratzilla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Watch full length classic TV shows. Empty
PostSubject: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:21 am

Look for full episodes of old TV favorites in good quality here. I'm watching full episodes of Lost In Space. It's Free Very Happy

http://www.fancast.com/full_episodes
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:31 am

Holy crap, they have Johnny Sokko, Hawaii Five-0, Emergency, even Bullwinkle. Havn't seen those in ages. Tons of old classic shows here in great quality and only a few very short 10 to 20 second commercial breaks per episode. Why didn't I already know about this?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 am

I figured if I told you, you would post less.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:10 pm

On slow nights here that site will sure look better than posting. I'd heard of watching shows online, but didn't realize there was anyplace it could be done without paying. Here's shows I like when I want to watch them with minimal commercials verses crap shows on TV with 5 straight friggin minutes of commercial interruptions that I still have to pay for. I may not turn on the TV for a month.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 pm

old favorites?? started to watch adam 12 and it was a late 80's version instead of the original 60's shows
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Where's Dark Shadows? It didn't make the list. That was a favorite of my mother. She named my brat sister after one of the characters. I think TV Land was showing episodes of that show a few years back and I thought it was pretty hokey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:00 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
old favorites?? started to watch adam 12 and it was a late 80's version instead of the original 60's shows

So far the shows I've checked are the originals except that and Outer Limits.

suzyr wrote:
Where's Dark Shadows? It didn't make the list. That was a favorite of my mother. She named my brat sister after one of the characters. I think TV Land was showing episodes of that show a few years back and I thought it was pretty hokey.

You want to see hokey, watch Johnny Sokko. There's shows I don't see that I'd like to, but I've found enough shows that I havn't seen in 25 or 30 years to keep me watching quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 pm

suzyr wrote:
My name is Victoria Winters . . . . I LOVE Dark Shadows! I watched it when I was a kid. The SciFi channel aired it some years back; two shows per weekday, back to back. I taped and watched all of them. Jonathan Frid was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:29 pm

I watched some of the Dark Shadows. I liked some of it, but it's resemblence to soap operas kept me from watching it all the time. As a kid there was nothing I hated on TV more than soaps because mom watched them all day. And 60's soaps really sucked.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:05 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Holy crap, they have Johnny Sokko, Hawaii Five-0, Emergency, even Bullwinkle. Havn't seen those in ages. Tons of old classic shows here in great quality and only a few very short 10 to 20 second commercial breaks per episode. Why didn't I already know about this?
Good grief, Johnny Sokko? Maybe there is UltraMan. I used to watch those back to back after school at Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:49 pm

SciFi wrote:
suzyr wrote:
My name is Victoria Winters . . . . I LOVE Dark Shadows! I watched it when I was a kid. The SciFi channel aired it some years back; two shows per weekday, back to back. I taped and watched all of them. Jonathan Frid was amazing.

That's where I saw it.

Angelique... the bratty sister. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:34 pm

SciFi wrote:
Good grief, Johnny Sokko? Maybe there is UltraMan. I used to watch those back to back after school at Lincoln.

Yep, same here. That was my after school shows when I was at Lincoln too. Ch 5 out of KC. They had Lost in Space too. I wish they had Ultraman on this site. Rodak was the bad guys leader and his "Lugo men" drove black Ford Galaxies. Those shows were dumb, but what a trip down memory lane. LOL

Funny thing if you watch Johnny Sokko the writer was Jewish and the producer and director appear to be Italian names. Maybe that was just for the English versions.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Look for full episodes of old TV favorites in good quality here. I'm watching full episodes of Lost In Space. It's Free Very Happy http://www.fancast.com/full_episodes
What a great site! I've been watching the first "Lost In Space" episode. Dang man, thanks, RZ!!
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Rodak
RodakZilla lol!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:05 pm

You're welcome. I figured some of those old shows would strike your fancy. The first Lost In Space episode I watched on there was "There are Giants In The Earth" with the cyclops. Good stuff. Watch full length classic TV shows. 397852

I liked old Rodak. I rooted for him and his monsters because he sounded more American and his men drove those black Fords while all the Japanese drove Japanese cars. Remember how we hated Japanese cars back then? I remember I was on the edge of my seat in the episode where Rodak grew giant and fought Ultraman himself. I figured Ultraman might get a whoopin that time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Growing Pains, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place and Hell's Kitchen. My weekend is planned.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:02 pm

I've sure had fun with it. I can watch old shows and pick the episode. A couple minutes worth of commercials in an hour beats TV with 10 minutes or more of commercials every hour all to hell. Hope the site grows.

I'm really getting sick of paying for cable and not only having to put up with regular commercials but also those annoying damn half hour long infomercials selling junk, boner pills, and fraudulent get rich quick schemes.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Funny thing if you watch Johnny Sokko the writer was Jewish and the producer and director appear to be Italian names. Maybe that was just for the English versions.
Spaghetti SciFi. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah, Japanese corn and spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 am

Thanks Ratz!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:11 am

Sure, no prob. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch full length classic TV shows.   Watch full length classic TV shows. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch full length classic TV shows.
Page 1 of 1