Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

sushi in Hays???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

sushi in Hays??? Empty
PostSubject: sushi in Hays???   sushi in Hays??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 am

yeah this will go over well out here...... guess that will help control the carp in area streams and lakes

raw fish and rice...
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

sushi in Hays??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sushi in Hays???   sushi in Hays??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 am

LukeTHr wrote:
yeah this will go over well out here...... guess that will help control the carp in area streams and lakes

raw fish and rice...
Trucked in, fresh.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

sushi in Hays??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sushi in Hays???   sushi in Hays??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 am

They won't get a decent sushi chef for $10 an hour. More likely, they'll "train" a kid who has dropped out of college.

But doesn't Hays already have The Home for sushi?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

sushi in Hays??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sushi in Hays???   sushi in Hays??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:46 am

I knew a family that would catch carp by hand right out of the runoff stream from the sewer at Albert Ball's trailer court. But they were civilized. They did cook their sewer sharks. Doubt they washed their hands (or the fish) before supper though.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

sushi in Hays??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sushi in Hays???   sushi in Hays??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
I knew a family that would catch carp by hand right out of the runoff stream from the sewer at Albert Ball's trailer court. But they were civilized. They did cook their sewer sharks. Doubt they washed their hands (or the fish) before supper though.

Speaking of which, I noticed that there is a reality show on now called "Hillbilly Handfishin'." WTF??? Do you just call up A&E or TLC and they'll give you a show on demand?
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

sushi in Hays??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sushi in Hays???   sushi in Hays??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:57 am

The Other One wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Speaking of which, I noticed that there is a reality show on now called "Hillbilly Handfishin'." WTF??? Do you just call up A&E or TLC and they'll give you a show on demand?

actually a pretty good show the time or two I watched it.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

sushi in Hays??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sushi in Hays???   sushi in Hays??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:15 am

zeke wrote:
The Other One wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

actually a pretty good show the time or two I watched it.

And I suppose you watch "Rocket City Rednecks," too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sushi in Hays??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sushi in Hays???   sushi in Hays??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sushi in Hays???
Page 1 of 1