Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

Go down 
+5
Ratzilla
nitromaxx98
Bighead
LukeTHr
The Other One
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Empty
PostSubject: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Even O.J. is stunned.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 pm

didn't follow the trial on TV, figured that what the jurors are for. Looks like they did what they were supposed to....... that is look at the evidence and decide whether or not guilt is proven by the prosecution. It would appear that the prosectutors didn't prove their case.... no matter what news commentators like nancy grace say... it's up to the jurors. I really wish we could go back to a time of the news folks reporting on the facts and not pushing an agenda or opinion all the time.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
didn't follow the trial on TV, figured that what the jurors are for. Looks like they did what they were supposed to....... that is look at the evidence and decide whether or not guilt is proven by the prosecution. It would appear that the prosectutors didn't prove their case.... no matter what news commentators like nancy grace say... it's up to the jurors. I really wish we could go back to a time of the news folks reporting on the facts and not pushing an agenda or opinion all the time.

Nancy Grace is too scary to watch. I did, however, see Geraldo the other night saying that he thought she would be acquitted. Figured that meant she'd be convicted, but he had one right for a change.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 pm

she isn't scary, she's nauseating
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:07 pm

I'd never heard of the case until today.

I don't know enough about it to have much opinion. But if she was found 'not guilty' in a case like this- based on my quick scan of a couple articles... I'd be willing to bet that she wasn't relying on a public defender.

Justice is a bought & sold commodity here in the United Police States of America.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Bighead wrote:
I'd never heard of the case until today.

I don't know enough about it to have much opinion. But if she was found 'not guilty' in a case like this- based on my quick scan of a couple articles... I'd be willing to bet that she wasn't relying on a public defender.

Justice is a bought & sold commodity here in the United Police States of America.

+1
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 pm

OJ Simpson
Robert Blake
The Menendez Brothers
Ray Lewis
William Kennedy Smith

There are others, but these are the ones off the top of my head. None of them had a public defender. None of them were convicted. For once, I agree with you, Bignose.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:05 am

So let's say this was just an accident that her and daddy tried to cover up. If it was an accident and she didn't report the kid missing for a month, and was partying and getting new tattoos, then I have to say she's at least guilty of being psychotic.

Either way whether it was a planned killing, or an accident with an unremorseful mother who covered it up I hope the sorry bitch gets what she deserves.

Let's turn this around a minute. Forget about Geraldo and that puke Nancy Grace. Forget about what was not shown to prove guilt. Has anyone seen one thing that suggests she was innocent? I'm afraid I cannot say I'm 100% convinced she's guilty without a doubt. But on the flip side I'm not even 10% convinced she's innocent. This would be a tough call. Following the law to the letter is often problematic because in this case I wanted to see her thrown to a 400 pound sadistic prison dyke.
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:03 am

While I have my suspicions about her guilt, if I had been on her jury I don't think I could have honestly said guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm

I'm pretty well convinced she's responsible. Far too many things wrong about her and her stories. But my one doubt is as to whether she did it, or had someone else do it.

What I want to know is how the jury could be convinced that this lying sack of shit was a good mother who didn't even report the kid missing for a month and wrote this in her diary just 6 days after her daughter was last seen.

Diary entry June 22nd.....
Casey Anthony wrote:
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Does this sound normal for a "good mother" whose kid just disappeared 6 days earlier? Stinkin sow should be a toy for prison dykes.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
I'm pretty well convinced she's responsible. Far too many things wrong about her and her stories. But my one doubt is as to whether she did it, or had someone else do it.

What I want to know is how the jury could be convinced that this lying sack of shit was a good mother who didn't even report the kid missing for a month and wrote this in her diary just 6 days after her daughter was last seen.

Diary entry June 22nd.....
Casey Anthony wrote:
I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Does this sound normal for a "good mother" whose kid just disappeared 6 days earlier? Stinkin sow should be a toy for prison dykes.

Casey Anthony: Single Mother of the Year!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Casey's perfect cell mates

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Fat-ugly-goth

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Thumbs_wtf_too_much_tatoo_and_too_much_piercing_and_too_much_of_everything_ugly_girl
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Ratzilla wrote:

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Fat-ugly-goth

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Thumbs_wtf_too_much_tatoo_and_too_much_piercing_and_too_much_of_everything_ugly_girl

They better hurry up. She's being released next Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm

The diary entry could have been any year since 2003.

I think she and her father let the child the child drown by accident. He told her she needed to go act like everything was okay while he figured out how he was going to "take care of it", because he didn't want to admit responsibility and then he lost his shit. She went along, maybe because they had too close of a relationship.

Or, she might have put the kid under with chloroform, who then choked on own vomit. Insert rest of Dad scenario as above.

Thats I read the whole thing. The state didn't prove its case. I think it more likely that one of the two above scenarios happened than the states version of deliberate suffocation with duct tape. I see this girl as shallow and irresponsible, not monstrous.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 am

Rog wrote:
I think she and her father let the child the child drown by accident.

That's negligent homicide.

I strongly disagree, Rog.

I won't let my 15 year old son go for more than a few hours without checking in or knowing he is safe.

She didn't run over a dog, her child was missing.
Back to top Go down
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:11 am

A kid can drown in about 3 minutes. Dad wakes up from his nap and Mom is getting out of the shower. Oh I thought you were watching her. Oops. What are we gonna tell mom? Who could face that?

They shoulda offered her negligent homicide in a plea bargain and got the truth out of her.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:44 am

Rog, the whore was out partying and acting like nothing was wrong within the month after the girl disappeared. And even if it were an accidental drowning she'd still know that HER DAUGHTER WAS DEAD and she felt fine about going to bars and getting a new tattoo that translates to "beautiful life" in Italian. That's not a shallow irresponsible person, that's a worthless slut that deserves a 400 pound prison dyke shoving large painful objects up her ass.

A "good" mother whose daughter accidentally drown might panic and try to cover it up, but she sure as hell wouldn't be chasing dick in bars within a month of it happening. A good mother would be eaten up with grief and remorse.

And any mother worth 2 cents would "IMMEDIATELY" call 911 if they found their daughter floating in a pool. Maybe her dad is involved, maybe her boyfriend. It doesn't matter because someone did that little girl wrong and Casey Anthony damn well knows who.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:58 am

Ratzilla wrote:
And any mother worth 2 cents would "IMMEDIATELY" call 911 if they found their daughter floating in a pool. Maybe her dad is involved, maybe her boyfriend. It doesn't matter because someone did that little girl wrong and Casey Anthony damn well knows who.

I heard an interview yesterday with her boyfriend's roommate. The boyfriend only met her in the last week in May. They were grad students who were spending most of their time in class. The boyfriend never met Caylee. About the time she disappeared, Casey started showing up at their house every evening and spending the night. She told them the same story about the fictional nanny who was taking Caylee to Disney World, Cocoa Beach and generally having a great time. He said one day the boyfriend asked when she was going to bring Caylee to meet them. The roommate joked that he was beginning to think that she didn't even have a daughter. A woman whose daughter was missing would have either started crying or hit him. She started laughing and blew it off.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:59 am

this one makes the last one look mild

man shoots 3 kids and one adult
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty OJ-Casey
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:23 am

LukeTHr wrote:
this one makes the last one look mild

man shoots 3 kids and one adult

The two cases are nothing alike.

Quote :
In addition to the four dead, law enforcement said that Conant shot and injured an adult woman -- identified in court records as Suzette Ann Conant, the suspect's wife. The woman, who had been shot in the leg and shoulder, identified her husband as the shooter.

And police grabbed him on scene so there's no need for a long sensational trial. Cut and dried, case closed. He's getting the death penalty.

Besides Luke, you know that a supposedly sweet innocent mother killing her kid is a far more sensational story than just another crazed man with a gun. All gun owning white men are evil and potential killers you know.

And he's just not as cute as your honey Casey Anthony. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Ratzilla wrote:

She is worthy of a stake though her heart. She may be the most grotesque thing I have seen to date.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 am

Bullshit scifi. You know you'd hit it.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 am

Bighead wrote:
Only if I was psychotic, and possibly suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:52 pm

SciFi wrote:
Bighead wrote:
Only if I was psychotic, and possibly suicidal.

Be nice SciFi. I think that might be the Supreme Commandress. Very Happy

But seriously, she'd be one great guest at a Halloween party. Doubt she gets invited to much else.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Be nice SciFi. I think that might be the Supreme Commandress. Very Happy

Jealous?
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Doubt she gets invited to much else.
Like home, to meet mom and dad.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 pm

I'd bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.... Or not....
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
I'd bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.... Or not....

More like chew it off.

SciFi wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:
Doubt she gets invited to much else.
Like home, to meet mom and dad.

That'd be a kodak moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Rog, the whore was out partying and acting like nothing was wrong within the month after the girl disappeared. And even if it were an accidental drowning she'd still know that HER DAUGHTER WAS DEAD and she felt fine about going to bars and getting a new tattoo that translates to "beautiful life" in Italian. That's not a shallow irresponsible person, that's a worthless slut that deserves a 400 pound prison dyke shoving large painful objects up her ass.

A "good" mother whose daughter accidentally drown might panic and try to cover it up, but she sure as hell wouldn't be chasing dick in bars within a month of it happening. A good mother would be eaten up with grief and remorse.

well that's more of a 'knee jerk response' ... and i am certain you have a better understanding of human psychology than that...
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Casey Anthony's father, an ex-police officer, testified that the odor was that of a decomposing human body.

"That particular smell whenever you smell it, it's something that you never forget," George Anthony said. "It's a very distinct odor."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-mother-emotional-testimony/story?id=13709486
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 pm

robert wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

well that's more of a 'knee jerk response' ... and i am certain you have a better understanding of human psychology than that...

You can't honestly believe she's innocent? At best she's in line for the most negligent mother award.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:10 am

no i dont believe she was "innocent"... and yes shes was deserving of most negligent mother award as of recent history... but a cold blooded killer who intentionally murdered her child... im not buying it...
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

I could not have come back with a guilty verdict on murder 1 myself given the evidence. But a mother who can sit there for years and not break down and admit an accident happened that she tried to cover up makes me very suspicious that it was not an accident.

And a mother who can go out partying within a month of losing her kid accidentally or otherwise strikes me as the very type that could duct tape and chloroform her to get her out of the way.
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 am

none of that is really all that odd or warrants added suspicion... ones a defense strategy to spare her life... the other a psychotic break on the heels of a tragic episode...
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Going partying shortly after the girls death, not reporting her kid missing for a month, and showing no remorse don't seem odd to you? Interesting set of ethics you have there man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty   Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty
Page 1 of 1