Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Anyone watch Obama's speech??

Go down 
+5
LukeTHr
crutch51
suzyj
Samwitty
wilkykav2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 am

Would'nt it be great if theese canidates actually did all the things they sound so good lying about?? lol!
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:57 am

'From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days. I keep leftovers in my refrigerator longer than that.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:48 am

Blame it on Oprah!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 am

Sorry,but Oprah can't take all the credit. Anyone watch Obama's speech?? 645905
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:11 am

I didn't watch the speech.

Oprah did introduce Obama to a national audience through her show 2 years ago. She talked about him quite often, until (and after) he decided to put his hat into the race. She can't get all the credit for getting him where he is now, but she did put his name in the national spotlight.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:16 am

wilkykav2 wrote:
Would'nt it be great if theese canidates actually did all the things they sound so good lying about?? lol!

yeah I agree. we always get all these feel good speeches at election time, then once the top liar gets in office, the usual screwing continues, business as usual.

How can you tell when a politicain is lying????

their lips are moving......

I think the following story illustrates things pretty well......

A little boy is out helping his dad on the farm and as they go past the pasture with the cows in it , the little boy sees a bull mounted up on a cow. He asks his dad " Dad, what is that bull doing to the cow???"

His father pauses for a second to think of a polite way to describe what is happening and he says " Well son, that bull is serving that cow"
The little boys says " Oh, ok"

The same thing is happening at the hog pen, a boar is mounted up on a sow and the little boy asks the same question. His father replies with the same answer "That boar is serving that sow."

And this goes on with the chickens, the rabbits, the ducks, and the horses. Everytime the animals are being bred and the little boy asks about it, His father says that the male animal is serving the female.

Keep this story in mind next time you hear a politician saying " I want to go to Washington to serve you and all American citizens...."
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 pm

For samwitty only, now I know what that smell is when I come over, all the dead presidents in your fridge. affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:15 pm

crutch51 wrote:
For samwitty only, now I know what that smell is when I come over, all the dead presidents in your fridge. affraid lol!

You got that right buddy Anyone watch Obama's speech?? 400358
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:22 am

wilkykav2 wrote:

Barack Obama: He says nothing better than anybody.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 am

The Other One wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:

It's time for change ...he says
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:48 am

I smell shit.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:36 am

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
It's time for change ...he says

Change? I have change, jars full of change.

If he gets in I fear the increase in taxes will empty those jars. I think I'd rather keep the change that I already have.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Blackie Kuhn wrote:
It's time for change ...he says[/quote]

The same empty rhetoric used to elect Jimmy Carter, who turned out to be the worst president of the 20th century.
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:49 am

Until now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 am

Didn't Carter solve the energy crisis by telling us to wear sweaters and check the air in our tires?
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informed. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. I think he is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.
Anyone watch Obama's speech?? 293689
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 pm

And maybe the GOP should drop the family values banner And don't forget that McBush left his first wife who was handicapped to marry the Cindy "the plastic woman" 1 month later

PALIN"S 17 YEAR OLD UNWED DAUGHTER IS PREGGERS
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm

You know, Obama said the daughter's pregnancy should be off limits. This is an issue that many families deal with on a daily basis. It's a shame that this girl will be picked apart by the Huffers.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:39 pm

suzyr wrote:
You know, Obama said the daughter's pregnancy should be off limits. This is an issue that many families deal with on a daily basis. It's a shame that this girl will be picked apart by the Huffers.

Yes I saw that Obama said that but we all know if one of obama's daughters was preggers The comendain Rush and Bill'O would be all over the story. I was surpised to even see it covered on FIXED NEWS
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:34 am

suzyr wrote:

The girl is doing the right thing. She's going to keep the baby and marry the father. In Obama'a estimation, it would be just as right to abort the pregnancy. If the doctor screwed up the abortion and the baby was born alive, it would also be right to just let him/her die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch Obama's speech??   Anyone watch Obama's speech?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone watch Obama's speech??
Page 1 of 1