Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Hays' Dentists

Go down 
+13
Samwitty
G23
SlumberGirl
my2cents
plowboy
dz724
nobodysbusiness
nitromaxx98
just me
LukeTHr
slickjay12
jessks75
jtwice
17 posters
AuthorMessage
jtwice
jtwice

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Does anyone have any opinions about Dentists in Hays? I know I need to get work done (crown) but I hear prices for crowns, work, etc. are so different between dentists here. Anyone know of any reasonably priced and gentle or good dentists for those of us who are terrified of them?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Dont go to Hallegin or Hallagin which ever, I am deathly scared of dentist and I was crying when he pulled my wisdom teeth....Well he looked and saw I was upset and he said "only babies cray like that" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:59 pm

All dentist are sadistic and thrive on the pain of the people in the chair
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:28 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
All dentist are sadistic and thrive on the pain of the people in the chair

you mean like this guy???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM
Back to top Go down
just me

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:58 pm

we go to Dr. Lowe....he is the best in my books...you can pick out a movie to watch while he works on you..with the head phones on you hear nothing and his staff is tops...don't know his prices as we have insurance that covers most of ours...good luck...
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:10 pm

just me wrote:
we go to Dr. Lowe....he is the best in my books...you can pick out a movie to watch while he works on you..with the head phones on you hear nothing and his staff is tops...don't know his prices as we have insurance that covers most of ours...good luck...

and he offers the oral sedation too
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:18 pm

slickjay12 wrote:
just me wrote:

BJ's?
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:22 pm

if your paying out of pocket lowe can be quite pricey - but I agree that his office is great - and he is very good at what he does.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:24 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
slickjay12 wrote:
just me wrote:

BJ's?

Maybe if his assistants are hot
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:50 pm

I also like Dr. Lowe, but he can be pricey.
Back to top Go down
plowboy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:27 am

I like their chocolate chip cookies.
Back to top Go down
my2cents
Rookie
Rookie
my2cents

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:32 am

I really like Dr. Kinderknecht and his prices are very reasonable. I used to see Dr. Berry when Dr. Lowe was working out of Dr. Berry's office. I had to see Dr. Lowe one time b/c Dr. Berry was unavailable. My jaw is very hard to numb b/c my nerves are very jumbled according to Dr. Berry. Dr. Berry was able to deaden my jaw in at least 2 shots. Well, when I had to see Dr. Lowe, it took him 7 injections to deaden my jaw. Yes, 7 (seven), no exageration! I was in his office for 3 hours b/c he couldn't find the right nerve to deaden. It only takes Dr. Kinderknecht 1 (one) time to deaden my jaw, even on my first visit with him. He is very very gentle and you don't even know he has given you a shot, you don't feel anything. He first applies a topical anelgesic to deaden the top surface of the jaw then the injection. Pain Free!. I highly recommend Dr. Kinderknecht!!!
Back to top Go down
SlumberGirl
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SlumberGirl

Number of posts : 1136

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:13 pm

We like Dr. Paige in LaCrosse. He's very reasonable on prices. I am deathy afraid of dentists also and told him that. Before any major dental work, he prescribes me Lortabs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slumberpartiesbyvalarie.com
G23

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:59 pm

2nd's on Dr. Kinderknecht. My whole family likes him.
Back to top Go down
Samwitty
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Samwitty

Number of posts : 873

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 am

We like Dr. Paige in LaCrosse also. He is very reasonable on prices and willing to work out payments if need be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biteme.com
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:26 pm

Dr's Miner suck ass.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 am

wilkykav2 wrote:
Dr's Miner suck ass.

Second That..

There is an AWESOME Dentist in Oakley, Dr. Albers, She the bomb!
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:27 am

wilkykav2 wrote:
Dr's Miner suck ass.
nitromaxx98 wrote:
Second That..
Sorry to hear it. We have never had a problem there. I go to Dan, and have always received very good care.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:40 am

SciFi wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:
Dr's Miner suck ass.
nitromaxx98 wrote:
Second That..
Sorry to hear it. We have never had a problem there. I go to Dan, and have always received very good care.

Thats cool, but when you hear your child unleash a blood curdling scream because the Dentist did not deaden it enough, and then be told that the best way to fix it is to go under full anestisia, you find another Dentist. Dr. Albers uses a laser to fix cavities. No pain, no novicaine, It's a drive, but reccomend.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:16 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
SciFi wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:
Dr's Miner suck ass.
nitromaxx98 wrote:
Second That..

Thats cool, but when you hear your child unleash a blood curdling scream because the Dentist did not deaden it enough . .
Point taken.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:06 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
wilkykav2 wrote:
Dr's Miner suck ass.

Second That..

There is an AWESOME Dentist in Oakley, Dr. Albers, She the bomb!

silent
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
jrroberts

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:47 pm

I really like Dr. Miner. We have always had a great experience. Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hays' Dentists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hays' Dentists   Hays' Dentists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hays' Dentists
Page 1 of 1