Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

rest in peace paul.

Go down 
+2
Justoo
bottomline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bottomline

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-12

rest in peace paul. Empty
PostSubject: rest in peace paul.   rest in peace paul. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:59 am

I heard that paul calvin passed away on monday.I knew him since I arrived in this town.he was 42...my prayers are with his family..Paul showed generous amounts of hospitality to his friends. He would do anything for a person....Sure hope I can make it to wakeeny for his funneral...
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: rest in peace paul.   rest in peace paul. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 am

Obits listed a David Calvin. Is this his real name?
I knew his dad very well.
Back to top Go down
chiefsfan
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
chiefsfan

Number of posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: rest in peace paul.   rest in peace paul. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:12 pm

He went to the Tech college when I went there several years ago! I agree, he was a very nice person and will be missed. My thoughts and prayer go out to his family and friends. May he rest in peace.

Last edited by chiefsfan on Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell :))
Back to top Go down
crutch51
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
crutch51

Number of posts : 1207
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: rest in peace paul.   rest in peace paul. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 pm

I'VE KNOWN PAUL FOR ABOUT 13 YEARS. WAS HIS NEIGHBOR FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS WHEN HE LIVED AT COUNTRY VIEW . HE HELPED US MOVE ONCE. WE USED TO BABYSIT ZACH & PRESTON. HE WOULD DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FOR ANYONE. HE WAS A GOOD PERSON TO KNOW AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED.. HOPE ALL OF HIS FRIENDS WILL BE AT HIS SERVICES FRIDAY AT SCHMITT FUNERAL HOME ON FRIDAY AT 10.30 AM Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Oz
Rookie
Rookie
Oz

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: rest in peace paul.   rest in peace paul. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Did he work at the Holiday Inn?
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: rest in peace paul.   rest in peace paul. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:44 pm

What a sad story!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rest in peace paul.   rest in peace paul. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rest in peace paul.
Page 1 of 1