Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace" Empty
PostSubject: Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace"   Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace"   Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 pm

The Other One wrote:
Killing kids at an island youth camp. That's a real man there.

Hmmmmm.. Those crazy Muslims. Wonder where those guys got such ideas?

Quote :
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)

Infant and suckling?

Quote :
And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under the axes of iron, and made them pass through the brickkiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem." (II Samuel 12:31)

Pass them through the brickiln? Sounds kinda like Auschwitz.

Quote :
Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." (Numbers 31:16-18)

Guess them virgins are fine stuff in all religions.

Quote :
"And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain." (Deuteronomy 2:34)

Quote :
"And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Hesbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities we took for a prey to ourselves." (Deuteronomy 3:6-7)

Kill everyone and loot to boot. Pirates for God I spose.

Quote :
"And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword." (Joshua 6:21)

Yeah, I wonder where them Muslims got such violent ideas. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace"
Page 1 of 1