Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!

Go down 
+3
suzyj
The Other One
jewelz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Empty
PostSubject: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:58 pm

I need your eyes and ears to help me locate a rental house. I need a least a 2 bdrm, and more room the better. I do have a pet dog// Nonsmoker. I have been looking for a while now and keep running into dead ends. I'm going to start following people that are moving and ask them to see if they are moving out of a potential rental!! Now that getting serious!! HELP!! Let me know of anything!!! THANKS Jewelz
Back to top Go down
http://www.firstpeople bears.com
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:36 pm

We're moving to the People's Republic of Lawrence, so our place will be available. It's in Topeka, though.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:51 pm

Ah now, thats a thought!!!!! But I might like Lawrence better!! I have wanted to go to Lawrence for a long time now! Thanks!!!! How much do you pay if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Topeka is expensive. You don't want to live over here. No

rentals
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 am

The Other One wrote:
We're moving to the People's Republic of Lawrence . .
Nifty town, that PRL.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Not any idea's??? I see people in wehaul van's so maybe more houses will open up. I just about stay on (next-adds) changed name to keep names out. I haven't seen any FOR RENT signs on any houses. Keep me in mind if you hear of any!!! Thanks for you help!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:22 pm

suzyr wrote:
Topeka is expensive. You don't want to live over here.

Topeka is actually less expensive than Hays, but there are plenty of other reasons you don't want to live here. The violence, for starters. The completely worthless school system, for another. (Talking about USD 501. I heard USD 437-Auburn/Washburn is pretty good.)
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:44 pm

I have been doing my foot work!! I have a ways to go yet. Hard to find the houses...hard to find the owners...hard to find the owners that answer the phone...then ,might show the place... I will find a nice house...I can do it!
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:45 pm

It's the gas prices getting me just looking...
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:02 pm

lived in topeka for awhile, was cheaper then hace. all depends on what part of town you live and try to remember north topeka and south topeka don't get along
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 pm

I don't get that... How specifically is Topeka cheaper than Hays? I've looked at apartment rentals, house rentals, and real estate ads for the last few years, and anything livable in Topeka, for a family, is more than $1000/month.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:38 pm

suzyr wrote:
I don't get that... How specifically is Topeka cheaper than Hays? I've looked at apartment rentals, house rentals, and real estate ads for the last few years, and anything livable in Topeka, for a family, is more than $1000/month.

2 bedroom house

4 bedroom house, pets ok
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:43 pm

mums the word...

Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! 397852
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:08 am

There is/was a house for rent just off of 16th. and Dechant.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:51 pm

this sunday get a hays daily news and a huth news and compare things in the classified section like houses for sale and rent, apartments for rent cars, jobs, jobs, oh and did i mention jobs?
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:05 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
There is/was a house for rent just off of 16th. and Dechant.
Thank you!! I also seen one at 1016 15th St. THANKS!!!! Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! 364910
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:18 am

I will be looking at a place in RUSSELL Sleep today... I will see.......... $250.00 for a 2bdrm,basement and garage. Nothing but open land to the north, so I hope it's warm. And I have a place for me and my dog!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:12 am

That's a steal! Couldn't find anything like that over here, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:40 am

jewelz wrote:
I will be looking at a place in RUSSELL Sleep today... I will see.......... $250.00 for a 2bdrm,basement and garage. Nothing but open land to the north, so I hope it's warm. And I have a place for me and my dog!!! Very Happy

I lived in Russell for a while. Had a 4-bedroom with full basement and garage for $350.00 per month. However, if you work in Hays, make sure you account for the cost of gas and the wear on your car before deciding if it's beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:35 am

About 25,000 miles per year commuting.
At 20 mpg that is 1250 gallons.
At $3.50/gallon =$4375/year
$364.58/month for gas

Your mileage and price of gas may vary.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:51 pm

jewelz wrote:
OMJ I got over there and put a deposit on it... then I started having panic attacks. I had to call the owner and back out. It's been a long time scents I had panic attacks. That's my gut telling me something was wrong, the only thing is . I don't know what. It wasn't as nice as I wanted. So I'm still looking.only not in Russell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!   Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing Rent house. ASAP!! Gorham-Victoria=Hays-or Ellis!!!
Page 1 of 1