Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

July the 4th this friday..

Go down 
+6
The Other One
slickjay12
nitromaxx98
jessks75
nobodysbusiness
jewelz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-04-04

July the 4th this friday.. Empty
PostSubject: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:26 pm

HAPPY JULY THE 4 th cherry Make a lot of noise July the 4th this friday.. 397852 July the 4th this friday.. 629896 July the 4th this friday.. 6729 July the 4th this friday.. 364910 lol! July the 4th this friday.. 400358
Back to top Go down
http://www.firstpeople bears.com
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 pm

technically the noise isn't sposed to start til the 3rd, right?
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 pm

we've had noise for two days now..........No biggie though......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jessks75
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Is discharging firearms in city limits still illegal?
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:15 pm

screw it, lets do it anyway!!!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:37 pm

its a dumb ass law and mean't to be broken
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Heard today that as of today, we gun toting Americans can own fully automatic weapons, as well as silencers...As long as properly licenced... July the 4th this friday.. 555861
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:33 am

nobodysbusiness wrote:
technically the noise isn't sposed to start til the 3rd, right?

There are two mullet-sporting redneck dumbasses down the street from us who have been spending all day, every day since the fireworks stands opened shooting off fireworks in their driveway. They have lawn chairs out there and a giant cooler for their Keystone Light. On Sunday afternoon, they had a huge bucket of KFC that they were snarfing while allowing their preschoolers to play with sparklers. They seriously had to have spend at least a thousand bucks on fireworks. It sounds like they light a gross of Black Cats all at once, and occasionally they blow something up in the garage that sounds like their house is exploding. They woke me up several times yesterday afternoon, even though I was heavily sedated. I have a predisposed disdain for home fireworks to begin with, having witnessed one blow up in my cousin's hair and set it on fire when I was about 12 years old. But these guys are making it into a genuine hatred of the damn things. Yesterday I put the TPD non-emergency number in my speed dial. I can't wait for one of them to blow up at 10:00:01 P.M.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:01 am

that would piss me off!!call nitro-I think he has some fully automatic weapons with silencers lol!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm

The Other One wrote:
occasionally they blow something up in the garage that sounds like their house is exploding.

In these parts and many other places, black powder cannons are popular. Some shake the ground. A good safe cannon user beats idiots with home made bombs though.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:06 am

Maybe they are using the soda bottles, the works toilet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil to make their fireworks.
Back to top Go down
suzyj
All Star
All Star
suzyj

Number of posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:22 am

Play safely, people. A kid I worked with many years ago, was making his own fireworks in his parent's garage, with a friend of his. Their "fun" did not end well. One was killed instantly, and Noel died a week later, in a Wichita hospital.

PLEASE be careful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=790394051
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 am

Im proud to be an American, where at least I know Im free!!!!!
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:44 am

And I won't forget the men who died who gave this right to me...........
Back to top Go down
jessks75
All Star
All Star
jessks75

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:46 am

and I proudly STAND UP, next to you
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:49 pm

Fireworks were set off until midnight last night here in Elllis. They were going off all around me and it was all awesome . I never did see the people setting them off, yet I'm thankful!! Thank you all that gave me my FREEDOM!!!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:10 am

jewelz wrote:
Fireworks were set off until midnight last night here in Elllis. They were going off all around me and it was all awesome . I never did see the people setting them off, yet I'm thankful!! Thank you all that gave me my FREEDOM!!!

We took the kids to Celebration City on Friday and stayed the night at a hotel in Branson. It sounded like downtown Baghdad outside right up until midnight, then it stopped.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:24 pm

The Other One wrote:
jewelz wrote:

We took the kids to Celebration City on Friday and stayed the night at a hotel in Branson. It sounded like downtown Baghdad outside right up until midnight, then it stopped.
COOOOL>>> Did ya'll go to the ride park there... I have been yet I forgot what's it called. Sounds like ya'll had fun!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:01 pm

jewelz wrote:
COOOOL>>> Did ya'll go to the ride park there... I have been yet I forgot what's it called. Sounds like ya'll had fun!!!! bounce

Celebration City is the park. It's owned by Silver Dollar City, as are several other Branson attractions. We also went to the Tanger Outlet Mall and Branson Landing. My wife and daughter had a good time shopping. Me and the boys, not so much. We did have a very good lunch on Saturday at Famous Dave's. Stopped in the IMAX complex to see what was there. Not much unless you're willing to throw down $20 a head for forty-five minute movie. Apparently plenty of people are . The family that owns the IMAX complex also owns a couple of theaters, the Best Western on the strip and both Montana Mike's in Branson.
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:58 pm

Yes Silver Dollar City. I loved the Big roller coaster . Sounds like ya'll had FUN!! July the 4th this friday.. 6729
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July the 4th this friday..   July the 4th this friday.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July the 4th this friday..
Page 1 of 1