Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

♫ Let my little people go ♫

Go down 
AuthorMessage

♫ Let my little people go ♫ Empty
PostSubject: ♫ Let my little people go ♫   ♫ Let my little people go ♫ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Florida's Dwarf Tossing Law Could Be Repealed to Ease Dwarf Unemployment.

Link

I LOLed, just had to come post this. I wonder what the status of Dwarf tossing is in Kansas? Maybe we could get something going down at the home. Fly in some jungle pygmies maybe? Skirt the law a little bit, albiet it might be a grass skirt! OMG!!!
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2008-03-25

♫ Let my little people go ♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫ Let my little people go ♫   ♫ Let my little people go ♫ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 pm

SunShine69 wrote:
Florida's Dwarf Tossing Law Could Be Repealed to Ease Dwarf Unemployment.

Link

I LOLed, just had to come post this. I wonder what the status of Dwarf tossing is in Kansas? Maybe we could get something going down at the home. Fly in some jungle pygmies maybe? Skirt the law a little bit, albiet it might be a grass skirt! OMG!!!

That seems like something more suited to the crowd at the Horseshoe or Club Three.
Back to top Go down

♫ Let my little people go ♫
Page 1 of 1