Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062
Registration date : 2008-03-25

KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Empty
PostSubject: KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE   KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:22 pm

http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/view/153266/

Please let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE   KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:41 pm

A Koi is basically a decorated version of an Asian carp. Plenty of those in Sheridan County Fishing lake already, so these could add a little variety.

I'd appreciate it if you could 'liberate' these fish by Memorial Day weekend, as I mean to do a little fishing up in your neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE   KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Nah, they wont be going in Sheridan Lake, I promise you lol
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE   KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:32 am

Mighty expensive to be used as carp breeders. Ellis once had a really nice pond by the old power plant with those fish in it. Big pond with a really cool fountain and colored lights. But in the name of progress they did away with it, filled in the pond, and put a puny little fountain without the fish in Memorial Park. No
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE   KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Well I've been told that if you love something, then you gotta let it go. And why should koi be exempt from that old saw?

Deep in the heart of every koi there lies a yearning for FREEDOM- a 'call of the wild', if you will. And what better place than Sheridan Lake? It's really an idyllic little spot- as Western Kansas goes.

I promise that if I hook one of your koi out there, I WON'T cut it's head halfway off and throw it back like I do with their fellow carp. I'll just throw them back intact like I do with the little channel cats.
Back to top Go down
lyric

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE   KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
Mighty expensive to be used as carp breeders. Ellis once had a really nice pond by the old power plant with those fish in it. Big pond with a really cool fountain and colored lights. But in the name of progress they did away with it, filled in the pond, and put a puny little fountain without the fish in Memorial Park. No

I loved that pond. We would walk over there from my grandmother's house and feed the fish bread that she gave to us. What wonderful memories. Thanks Rat!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE   KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:01 pm

It was nice wasn't it lyric? It was also a nice place to sit late on a warm summer night and have a quiet little party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE   KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOI FOR SALE - POND SIZE
Page 1 of 1