Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Wanted: Child size lab coat

Go down 
+7
luv2cook
Bighead
Blackie Kuhn
slickjay12
nitromaxx98
Ratzilla
CelticDragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Wanted:  Child size lab coat Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 am

My daughter wants to be Abby from NCIS for Halloween. I need to find something that looks like a white lab coat and will fit a size 6 girl.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Painting smock?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 pm

I'm hoping someone out there has one their kid used before and I can get it a little cheaper than that.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

http://www.mccallpattern.com/item/M9123.htm

plus almost 3 months til Halloween?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh come on mom. A grand event like Halloween is worth a couple extra bucks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

If she can hold off a year, I'm sure there will be many surplus lab coats available.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:52 pm

You can buy a med student residency jacket. They are the short version. Then you may have to trim it to the length you need
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 pm

What the heck is 17 bucks for a good time.?You probably spend more than that on beer every weekend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:26 pm

I haven't had a beer in years.... I did have a small glass of Irish Cream last Christmas, though!
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 pm

You sound like a cheap date.What's your phone number?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 am

Careful Blackie. Sometimes those cheap sounding dates really like spending "your" money. Smile

Hey Celtic, how bout nitro's link? You could use the Halloween outfit as a fun way of teaching your girl to run a sewing machine.
Back to top Go down
Bighead
All Star
All Star
Bighead

Number of posts : 1539

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 am

Wait a minute- a girl running a sewing machine?? I heard of such a thing years ago, but passed it off as nonsense. I've never seen it in person.

Next think you'll be talking about women doing the dishes. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 am

Bighead wrote:
Wait a minute- a girl running a sewing machine?? I heard of such a thing years ago, but passed it off as nonsense. I've never seen it in person.

The Feminist Guide, Rule #29 subsection 5, paragraph 4 clearly states that sewing by women is allowable if chauvanist pig males who have been deemed useless and devoid of rights do not benefit in any way, and if it is done solely for the pleasure of the almighty female. Smile
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Bighead wrote:

Wanted:  Child size lab coat Bang-1 oh shut it

Wanted:  Child size lab coat Lol
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Rat & Nitro: Someday, I shall have my dream sewing machine. I want one of those Berninas that has the embroidery attachment. As it is at present(don't have money or room for my own), I have to go to my Mom's to use her machine. Since she lives 90 miles away, it's a bit inconvenient. Though, I may end up doing that.

Bighead: I sew, embroider, crochet(barely), bake pies and rolls, and cook. I do laundry, dishes, and general cleaning. I'm also a happy geek who likes all kinds of non-mainstream stuff like rpgs, comics and sci-fi. As a high schooler I also drove tractor, tossed bales, took care of livestock and cut muskthistle. I can put together a computer, but prefer not to as I'm out of practice. tongue
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:33 pm

CelticDragon wrote:
I'm also a happy geek who likes all kinds of non-mainstream stuff like rpgs, comics and sci-fi. tongue

RPGs? What exactly do you do with Rocket Propelled Grenades? Not trying to make you mad. I never try to PO people who play with RPGs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 pm

RPG's= Role Playing Games Just2. And wow Celic, Im impressed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks L2C Wink But still don't want her POed at me.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

Number of posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:13 pm

I thought the days were going that a person was suppose to be at home barefoot and pregnant. What happened with them doing the cooking, cleaning and pleasing their man. Oh yeah that's right its called women's lib now.
Back to top Go down
wilkykav2
All Star
All Star
wilkykav2

Number of posts : 2245

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Degeneration X wrote:
I thought the days were going that a person was suppose to be at home barefoot and pregnant. What happened with them doing the cooking, cleaning and pleasing their man. Oh yeah that's right its called women's lib now.
If I do that is that a bad thing??
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 am

Nah its not a bad thing at all. I was just thinking back to the days of June Cleaver and Donna Reed. Its amazing how things have changed now.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 am

Degeneration X wrote:
Nah its not a bad thing at all. I was just thinking back to the days of June Cleaver and Donna Reed. Its amazing how things have changed now.

but if you watch there shows you see they kept in seperate beds from there hubby's. How they got pregnant must have been on the floor between the beds
Back to top Go down
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:16 am

couch prolly... thats what i'd have opted for first... maybe kitchen table or counter... food is erotic after all... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

You sound well rounded Celtic, like alot of farm girls. Hell didn't Rosie Grier the football player do some kind of needlepoint? Men on sailing ships sew the sails. Military men carry sewing kits to mend uniforms in the field. Though it might offend Bighead's dominatrix, I see no reason women can't still run sewing machines. And if you like to sew it might be your affordable costume answer.
Back to top Go down
Degeneration X
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
Degeneration X

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 am

Hey Slick it usually wasn't the husband that impregnated his wife. It was either the milkman or the mailman. Those horny little bastards!!!!
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:07 am

Degeneration X wrote:
Hey Slick it usually wasn't the husband that impregnated his wife. It was either the milkman or the mailman. Those horny little bastards!!!!

That was before UPS.
Back to top Go down
CelticDragon
Rookie
Rookie
CelticDragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 am

I found an XS ladies coat I think I can make work! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Child size lab coat   Wanted:  Child size lab coat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Child size lab coat
Page 1 of 1