Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Lose Weight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Lose Weight Empty
PostSubject: Lose Weight   Lose Weight Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:40 pm

We never repent of having eaten too little. ~Thomas Jefferson, 1825

More die in the United States of too much food than of too little. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society

When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad. ~Janette Barber

The one way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life. ~Cyril Connolly, The Unquiet Grave

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels. ~Author Unknown

Where do you go to get anorexia? ~Shelley Winters

To lengthen your life, shorten your meals. ~Proverb

You can't lose weight by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut. ~Author Unknown

I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people. ~Ed Bluestone

I've been on a constant diet for the last two decades. I've lost a total of 789 pounds. By all accounts, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet. ~Erma Bombeck

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people. ~Orson Welles

Probably nothing in the world arouses more false hopes than the first four hours of a diet. ~Dan Bennett
Back to top Go down

Lose Weight
Page 1 of 1