Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Closing Kennedy?

Go down 
+8
nobodysbusiness
Stupidityisnotanexcuse
LukeTHr
dz724
Ratzilla
SciFi
nitromaxx98
luv2cook
12 posters
AuthorMessage
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:27 pm

I have to wonder about the wisdom of our esteemed school board on this. One of the complaints is the number of students being so small at Kennedy it doesn't justify leaving it open. My question is why cant they just do what Salina does? In Salina if you live south of Republic your kids go to Salina South Middle & Salina South High School, if you live North your kids go to Lakewood Middle and Salina Central. No exceptions. And they manage to fill both schools out nicely. I dont know why this cant be done in Hays, outside of the massive amount of bitching that would happen but I think if people want to have 2 schools with decent class sizes then they should shut up and accept it.

Also, theres the argument that if they close Kennedy they will get a shitton of government grants to build new classrooms at Felten. Ok where is the logic in that? REALLY? Lets see classes with 25 kids in them or classes with 40 kids in them. Hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:33 pm

It's because student drop-off sucks at Kennedy and parents are lazy and inconvenienced. Mandatory busing in this PC community would only inflame the same.
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:42 pm

No, no its not bussing per se, its simple if you live in a certain radius of a school then thats where you go. Simple really, but you are right, people would be livid.
Back to top Go down
SciFi
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
SciFi

Number of posts : 1242

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:55 pm

luv2cook wrote:
I have to wonder about the wisdom of our esteemed school board on this. One of the complaints is the number of students being so small at Kennedy it doesn't justify leaving it open. My question is why cant they just do what Salina does? In Salina if you live south of Republic your kids go to Salina South Middle & Salina South High School, if you live North your kids go to Lakewood Middle and Salina Central. No exceptions. And they manage to fill both schools out nicely. I dont know why this cant be done in Hays, outside of the massive amount of bitching that would happen but I think if people want to have 2 schools with decent class sizes then they should shut up and accept it.

Also, theres the argument that if they close Kennedy they will get a shitton of government grants to build new classrooms at Felten. Ok where is the logic in that? REALLY? Lets see classes with 25 kids in them or classes with 40 kids in them. Hmmmmmm
If they build new classrooms at Felten then why would the class size have to grow significantly?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:18 am

That's what I was wondering too SciFi. When we were kids I always thought grade schools you attended did it by area lived in but that choosing Kennedy verses HJH was more about Catholic parents grooming their kids for TMP/Marion and not liking HJH because I was HJH even when I lived on the far South part of town.

Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:28 am

I'm afraid this is the first of many "unpleasant" things that the school boards will need to do to make ends meet. Funding is a big issue to many people only when it causes a change that they happen to disagree with.

In my area your address determines precisely which elementary, middle, or high school you go to. And that works out just fine. People will move into one subdivision over another to get into a great school.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:44 am

Kennedy has a great track record of excellent test scores, beating out Felten many times in many areas. The teachers there all bust their butts to get the kids a top notch education. Seems stupid to bust that up. Before schools are cut , maybe other areas need to be cut first.... perhaps sports ??? Naawww, that'll never happen, especially since all these new training and sports facilities are going up all over the place. Just another fine example of how the priorities are off track. We want to play sports and the Chinese are buckling down and working their way to overtaking the U.S. on so many levels it isn't even funny..... but we won't care, we'll be buried in sports and games as we go broke.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm

The Chinese don't care about political correctness or affirmative action quotas so they don't need sports to give their inner city youth a way to get into college.
Back to top Go down
Stupidityisnotanexcuse

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:27 pm

LukeTHr wrote:
Kennedy has a great track record of excellent test scores, beating out Felten many times in many areas. The teachers there all bust their butts to get the kids a top notch education. Seems stupid to bust that up. Before schools are cut , maybe other areas need to be cut first.... perhaps sports ??? Naawww, that'll never happen, especially since all these new training and sports facilities are going up all over the place. Just another fine example of how the priorities are off track. We want to play sports and the Chinese are buckling down and working their way to overtaking the U.S. on so many levels it isn't even funny..... but we won't care, we'll be buried in sports and games as we go broke.
Kennedy is no better then Felten with test scores, please show me the results that point that out. I can assure you the teachers at Felten are equally as good as Kennedy and work just as hard, after all this is what we pay for is it not!
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Stupidityisnotanexcuse wrote:
LukeTHr wrote:
Kennedy is no better then Felten with test scores, please show me the results that point that out. I can assure you the teachers at Felten are equally as good as Kennedy and work just as hard, after all this is what we pay for is it not!

Well Id say you have your proof. Next!
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:51 pm

luv2cook wrote:
Stupidityisnotanexcuse wrote:
LukeTHr wrote:

Well Id say you have your proof. Next!

64.2 Felten standard

50 Kennedy standard

Makes no difference in reality. It's not so much what they learn as how they grow.

Back to top Go down
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:19 am

nobodysbusiness wrote:
http://www.greatschools.org/test/landing.page?state=KS&tid=77

Whoever put that info on the site needs testing. This is the street name they gave for the location of Kennedy.

1309 "Foroute" Smile

http://www.greatschools.org/kansas/hays/public-charter/middle-schools/
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:52 am

Well, according to the data at great schools.org for 2004, in statewide ranking, Felten ranked 277th, Kennedy ranked 145th, but outside Hays, Victoria ranked 98th and Ellis JrHi ranked 29th.. Looks like the kids would be better off going to Ellis or Victoria.

NOw, I guess if someone wanted to spring for the bucks to pay for more current data, we could get a better picture of how well the schools are doing.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:03 am

Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:18 am

Kennedy- all stats

Felten - all stats

Lots of info on the Ks Dept of Ed site
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:27 am

I wonder why Dodge and Garden city rate so low? And for some mysterious reason Washington Elementary has the lowest rating in Hays. Ay caramba!
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:59 am

In the long term, I'd think closing Kennedy will save the school district money...of course I can only tell by what I've read. But there would be reduction of some positions (principals, janitors, etc, but keeping a certain amount of teachers) which isn't necessarily a good thing. They have to cut money somewhere, so I think it is good that they are looking at all of their options.

It sounds like the Hays High School Athletic Director is going to be the Athletic Director for both middle schools, so I guess sports have gotten cut some. Its a start. But that's probably not flashy enough for some.

Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:02 am

Ratzilla wrote:
I wonder why Dodge and Garden city rate so low? And for some mysterious reason Washington Elementary has the lowest rating in Hays. Ay caramba!

The news said this morning that they are considering closing Washington as well.

If any want their voices heard, attend the next BOE meeting May 16th.
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:34 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

The news said this morning that they are considering closing Washington as well.

If any want their voices heard, attend the next BOE meeting May 16th.

Or the public hearing that is set for June 6:

http://hayspost.com/2011/05/03/489-considers-closing-kennedy/

Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Number of posts : 3675

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Ratzilla wrote:

Why do all black students choose Felten? Are they giving basketball scholarships? Or maybe they just don't feel welcome at Kennedy?

Kennedy also shows that they have a slightly higher percentage of economically disadvantaged students. That's hard to believe. Maybe those math "skills" paid off when they filled out the forms for state aid.
Back to top Go down
LukeTHr
All Star
All Star
LukeTHr

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:54 pm

The Other One wrote:
Ratzilla wrote:

Why do all black students choose Felten? Are they giving basketball scholarships? Or maybe they just don't feel welcome at Kennedy?

Kennedy also shows that they have a slightly higher percentage of economically disadvantaged students. That's hard to believe. Maybe those math "skills" paid off when they filled out the forms for state aid.

Maybe there are more lower income kids at Kennedy compared to Felten because the parents know that Kennedy has great performance and they want their kids to get a good education. I'm not even going to touch your comment about the ethnicity
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:09 pm

I have no idea why black students end up in Felton. I was just pondering whether Dodge, Garden City, and Washington Elementary might have higher skill levels if they understood what language the teacher was speaking.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Seriously? Isn't there a KKK meeting you guys are missing?
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:02 am

I didn't insult any blacks. And I know that students in some KS schools are being held back by the language barrier because I know a former Garden City teacher who retired early because he said he wasn't about to learn Spanish just so he could continue teaching in a Kansas classroom.

Don't tell me you've switched from being a conservative protector of the corporate elitists to a champion of liberal PC. affraid

Reagan and Teddy K must be fighting for your soul nitro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:20 am

Hey nitro, according to the stats that Luke cited, there were 8 blacks at Felten in 2009-10, while Kennedy had 0.

The article about this in last Sunday's HDN stated that the school district just signed a lease for about $287,000 for next school year. After reading that, my only question is this: Why didn't they just buy the building a long time ago?
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:51 am

You can't buy what isn't for sale.
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:37 am

The majority of the students go to Felten, there are very few blacks in the entire school district, just by statistics alone, the majority, if not all would end up at Felten anyway. Statistically speaking, it would probably be 1 at Kennedy, but knowing that your kid would be the only kid in that minority class, what would you choose. I think people are making a big deal out of that stat that means nothing really.

As for the academic stats, I'd have to wonder if TMP kids have anything to do with it. 99% of the Hays TMP kids go through Kennedy, if I'm going to spend the money to send my kid to a private school (through "tithing" or tuition), my kid better be hitting the books.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:58 am

Justoo wrote:

Then why haven't they consolidated earlier? Did the kids of the BOE always go to Kennedy? I doubt it, since Kennedy primarily feeds TMP. It's just baffling why they would spend that much money every year for a lease when the larger of the middle schools doesn't even have a tornado shelter.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:36 pm

The Other One wrote:
Justoo wrote:

Then why haven't they consolidated earlier? Did the kids of the BOE always go to Kennedy? I doubt it, since Kennedy primarily feeds TMP. It's just baffling why they would spend that much money every year for a lease when the larger of the middle schools doesn't even have a tornado shelter.

There is a hidden underground complex under Felten. My son found it once by accident. It seems that all of the lockers are connected to the complex via secret locked doors in the back which are randomly unlocked during system tests.
Back to top Go down
The Other One
All Star
All Star
The Other One

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
The Other One wrote:
Justoo wrote:

There is a hidden underground complex under Felten. My son found it once by accident. It seems that all of the lockers are connected to the complex via secret locked doors in the back which are randomly unlocked during system tests.

Which is why the money for the classrooms is coming from FEMA, with tornado shelters integrated into the building.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:39 pm

When I was in HJH, now Felton, we were just directed to sit in the halls during a tornado. I suppose so we could fully enjoy the wind tunnel effect. I seem to remember space behind walls that housed pipes and such, but if I saw any underground I don't remember.

I seem to recall some underground tunnels at Roosevelt. If memory serves right they put up a haunted house in there for Halloween. And If I remember Lincoln right we had lunch in the basement, and I know the Catholic gradeschool has one because my scout meetings were in it. Can't recall what Wilson does or doesn't have.
Back to top Go down
Husker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:03 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
The Other One wrote:
Justoo wrote:

Kennedy has remained open because Fred Kaufman did not want to see the church open a middle school and take a small amount of the kids with them, he wanted these kids in 489 for increased money from the state and this was more then the cost to rent Kennedy, not sure why or what the money actually was.

As for a secret complex under Felten, uhhh no there isn't and I have no idea what your son is talking about with secret locked doors and lockers connected... What is under Felten is not a secret or locked, the building has tunnels that are for the heating and cooling plus domestic water and electricity, they are very small tunnels and one has to crawl on hands and knees to get around, most of the tunnels,as one would expect, end up and or start in the boiler room. There are tunnel doors that one could access fron the main level without going to the boiler room and these doors are under carpet mats to hide them ( they are plain metal, carpet looks nicer)they are not locked. Wilson or roosevelt are no different, cant speak for other schools.
Felten was built in the early 60's, alot of the building codes have changed, apperently tornado proff buildings were not thought about or the technology was not there I guess. Why not take the FEMA grant? someone else will if we don't and the grant will pay 75% of the cost, this only makes sense. This money can only be used for grants not helping for disasters and this is your money... your tax money coming back.

I know some of you don't like the idea of closing Kennedy, but the district can't afford it. Very few cities of our size have 2 middle schools or 2 high schools, the option is nice when the money is there but it isn't, if you don't like it then call your state reps and tell them to fund K-12 better, if not then this is what has to happen or lose about 30 teachers (this is true by the way) you can choose by going to the June 6th(?) meeting. Please forgive my spelling Smile
Back to top Go down
luv2cook
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer
luv2cook

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Ratzilla wrote:
he said he wasn't about to learn Spanish just so he could continue teaching in a Kansas classroom.

Have to say, I agree with him. Why the hell cant they learn English? I mean seriously if this makes me a racist so be it. If you are going to haul your carcass to the United States then learn the damn language.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Our government should never have gone soft on illegals in the workforce, nor should they have standardized adding Spanish translations on everything you buy or see. There's no incentive to learn English anymore.

Husker.... I don't recall more than utility access at Felton. I saw the bathroom access opened up a time or two for repairs. I think some tunnels at Roosevelt were big enough for kids to move through easy enough because I think we might have gone in them one time because of weather when I attended there in the 60's and I'm pretty sure they set up a Halloween thing in them at least once. I know I remember going into a partial basement or tunnel for something at Halloween and I went to that school then.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Husker wrote:

As for a secret complex under Felten, uhhh no there isn't and I have no idea what your son is talking about with secret locked doors and lockers connected... What is under Felten is not a secret or locked, the building has tunnels that are for the heating and cooling plus domestic water and electricity, they are very small tunnels and one has to crawl on hands and knees to get around, most of the tunnels,as one would expect, end up and or start in the boiler room. There are tunnel doors that one could access fron the main level without going to the boiler room and these doors are under carpet mats to hide them ( they are plain metal, carpet looks nicer)they are not locked. Wilson or roosevelt are no different, cant speak for other schools.

The complex is below the utility tunnels. I did not believe it either until I saw the video he took and cooberated it with eye witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Husker

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:42 pm

The bathroom access you are refering to is nothing more then a very narrow walk way where the pipes go through the wall and then into the tunnels, I have very good knowledge of the entire building layout since I have worked for 489 for 17 years in the maintenence/custodial field. I do not know Roosevelt as well but I have been to the area you refer and it is just as you described it but the tunnels are similar as those at Felten but I am sure a kid could get around easier then an adult, they are pretty small.
Back to top Go down
Husker

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:45 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Husker wrote:

The complex is below the utility tunnels. I did not believe it either until I saw the video he took and cooberated it with eye witnesses.

I am sorry Nitro but I have worked there for 17 years and I know the building about as well as one could, I promise you there is no "secret complex".
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Husker wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:
Husker wrote:

I am sorry Nitro but I have worked there for 17 years and I know the building about as well as one could, I promise you there is no "secret complex".

As I stated earlier, It was discovered by accident. Even the Principal and the BOE had no knowledge when I confronted them with it.
Back to top Go down
Husker

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:49 pm

nitromaxx98 wrote:
Husker wrote:
nitromaxx98 wrote:
Husker wrote:

As I stated earlier, It was discovered by accident. Even the Principal and the BOE had no knowledge when I confronted them with it.

Ok your right Closing Kennedy? 645905 Closing Kennedy? 929670
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:35 am

nitro, where did he say the entrance was to this? I'm curious why I never knew of anything at Felton since during my time there we looked for any possible place to hide out in.

As to Roosevelt, I havn't been in there since about 1971 so the memory is vague, but I'm thinking we walked down a sloped area into a tunnel maybe the size of the ones under the bridge at 13th that goes over Chetolah Creek. I used to play under that bridge in those same years and it seems like it was similar.

Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:14 pm

It was a story I made up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closing Kennedy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing Kennedy?   Closing Kennedy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Closing Kennedy?
Page 1 of 1