Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

The $100 bill

Go down 
+6
The Other One
nitromaxx98
Puppy
robert
Ratzilla
slickjay12
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

The $100 bill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $100 bill   The $100 bill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Bighead wrote:
Quote :
He only hates rich people

Well, that's the standard accusation that gets thrown around by the talk-radio/FoxNews echo-chamber whenever somebody DARES to criticize the rich.

So Ratz is on talk-radio/Fox news?

My point is that given the same opportunities, both of you would be doing the same damn thing as the rich people.

Really put yourself in their shoes and tell me I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The $100 bill   The $100 bill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:35 pm

I've watched Limbaugh and listened to his radio and others. As Bighead says, what you say about my hating the rich is the same old lines conservative talk show hosts use all the time. I once listened to talk radio alot and alot of those guys are just as nutty as their liberal counterparts.

Talk radio likes to get you stirred up. Doesn't matter whether it's Limbaugh or that waste of air Al Franken spouting his liberal brainwashing.

Oh and nitro, I would do the same as "some" of the rich. I'd try to pay fairly for effort and ability, I'd sell at the best price I could and still be profitable. The ones I don't care for are the leeches who just want more and more no matter who has to take a beating. The former head of Disney. Michael Eisner was a perfect example. Based on an 8 hour work day he made roughly $80,000 an hour for his position yet lowered Disney carpenters to $7.00 an hour saying that was plenty for a common laborer.

Then we have companies recording record profits yet still seeking government handouts. No matter how you spin it that's not logical use of tax dollars.
Back to top Go down
nitromaxx98
All Star
All Star
nitromaxx98

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The $100 bill   The $100 bill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:18 am

Ratzilla wrote:
I've watched Limbaugh and listened to his radio and others. As Bighead says, what you say about my hating the rich is the same old lines conservative talk show hosts use all the time. I once listened to talk radio alot and alot of those guys are just as nutty as their liberal counterparts.

Once again, you cannot directly quote me.

Ratzilla wrote:
Oh and nitro, I would do the same as "some" of the rich. I'd try to pay fairly for effort and ability, I'd sell at the best price I could and still be profitable. The ones I don't care for are the leeches who just want more and more no matter who has to take a beating. The former head of Disney. Michael Eisner was a perfect example. Based on an 8 hour work day he made roughly $80,000 an hour for his position yet lowered Disney carpenters to $7.00 an hour saying that was plenty for a common laborer.

So, as the person who holds the most to lose in a multi-billion dollar operation, just what would your cut be? At the time this Eisner gossip came out, minimum wage was $4.25 an hour. You really need to search beyond the first page of Google. Seriously. You are smarter than this.
Back to top Go down
Puppy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The $100 bill   The $100 bill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:06 am

This conversation is going no where, so I'm out of here!
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: The $100 bill   The $100 bill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:18 am

nitromaxx98 wrote:
So, as the person who holds the most to lose in a multi-billion dollar operation, just what would your cut be? At the time this Eisner gossip came out, minimum wage was $4.25 an hour. You really need to search beyond the first page of Google. Seriously. You are smarter than this.

I didn't get that from Google, or from the computer period. Seriously nitro, you need to quit thinking you know everything.

But here is an interesting read from a computer site. They invite anyone to question their sources.

http://ihscslnews.org/view_article.php?id=67
Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

PostSubject: Re: The $100 bill   The $100 bill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:49 am

Puppy wrote:
This conversation is going no where, so I'm out of here!

Maybe you should have picked someone besides a self absorbed sack of crap like Limbaugh to defend. Smile I noticed nobody got offended when I mentioned Limbaugh was only second in talk radio salary level to Howard Stern. I guess it's not hate if you talk about the rediculous salary a liberal makes.

Here's the point that so many conservatives miss. I don't hate those with money. I just usually see a big difference between those who are running a business and getting rich and those who are running a business "to" get rich.

Yes, you always run a business to make money. But some do it with humble class. Some just do it with self absorbed gluttony and I'd say the latter fits both Limbaugh and Stern.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $100 bill   The $100 bill - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The $100 bill
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2