Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Nex-tech will pay us to like them

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Nex-tech will pay us to like them Empty
PostSubject: Nex-tech will pay us to like them   Nex-tech will pay us to like them Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Are you on Facebook? Nex-Tech is! Become a fan of our page and you will be the first to know about upcoming promotions, special events and new products and services. You will also be able to participate in contests, weekly trivia and fun giveaways.

You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/nextech.ruraltelephone. To become our fan, simply click on this link, https://www.facebook.com/nextech.ruraltelephone, and once you get to our page click the "Like" button next to our name.

If you are already a fan, please suggest our page to your friends. To do this, log in to your personal Facebook page then go to the Nex-Tech Facebook Page. Under the profile picture it says "Suggest to Friends", click this and you will be able to select your friends to suggest the page to.

If we reach 2,011 fans before the clock strikes midnight on 1/1/2011, 10 lucky fans will each receive a $100 gift certificate.

If you would like to be removed from any further e-mail announcements from Nex-Tech please click on the link below. **NOTE** if you choose to opt out you will not receive any upgrade or outage notifications from Nex-Tech either. Click here to stop receiving e-mail announcements from Nex-Tech.
Back to top Go down
slickjay12
All Star
All Star
slickjay12

Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Nex-tech will pay us to like them   Nex-tech will pay us to like them Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:16 pm

i love nextech
Back to top Go down
lilchefed
Rookie
Rookie
lilchefed

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Nex-tech will pay us to like them   Nex-tech will pay us to like them Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey, I've won twice on their facebook trivia...and its usually super easy questions, just have to be first.
Back to top Go down
Blackie Kuhn
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
Blackie Kuhn

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Nex-tech will pay us to like them   Nex-tech will pay us to like them Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 pm

I have won a couple Lomato pizza's on Coopers morning show...just gotta be first! Very Happy Oh yeah Nex Tech can bite a big one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nex-tech will pay us to like them   Nex-tech will pay us to like them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nex-tech will pay us to like them
Page 1 of 1