Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

The dangerous game of golf.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lowrider
Rookie
Rookie
lowrider

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-31

The dangerous game of golf. Empty
PostSubject: The dangerous game of golf.   The dangerous game of golf. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:55 am

(AP)—Tripp Isenhour has never gotten this much attention for a single golf shot. Really, he’s never gotten this much attention, period.
Isenhour said it was a “one-in-a-million” golf shot that killed a protected hawk and that he was only trying to scare the bird he now faces misdemeanor criminal charges for killing.
I have just started golfing again after 15 years of not and I scare birds and even other golfers all the time, but so far no kills.
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The dangerous game of golf.   The dangerous game of golf. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:17 am

I think this is a case of telling the truth getting you in trouble. If he'd of said he did it by accident and didn't know the bird was there the outcome may have been different.
Back to top Go down
Justoo
All Star
All Star
Justoo

Number of posts : 3812
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The dangerous game of golf.   The dangerous game of golf. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:51 am

He couldn't say it was an accident. He took numerous shots at it and had witnesses. Best he could do is say he didn't mean to kill it.
Back to top Go down
dz724
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The dangerous game of golf.   The dangerous game of golf. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 am

Well, then he's an an even bigger idiot than I originally thought!
Back to top Go down
jewelz
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
jewelz

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The dangerous game of golf.   The dangerous game of golf. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:53 pm

If you can't get the golf attention you want the Pro-golfers way.... go like Brittany, Paris, Martha S. and O.J...... jail birds seem to their attention.... study
Back to top Go down
http://www.firstpeople bears.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dangerous game of golf.   The dangerous game of golf. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dangerous game of golf.
Page 1 of 1