Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

Hilarious video of Alex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nobodysbusiness
Admin
Admin
nobodysbusiness

Number of posts : 2062
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Hilarious video of Alex Empty
PostSubject: Hilarious video of Alex   Hilarious video of Alex Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:23 am

Back to top Go down
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Hilarious video of Alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilarious video of Alex   Hilarious video of Alex Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:48 am

When making a mess was fun and allowed. Smile Just warn me if you do a puke vid. I hate it on Funniest Home Videos when they do those.

It's nice home video is more advanced and more affordable. It will be like a link to the past for you and the kids that's far better than the still photos (largely black and white) of me and my sisters. Far as that goes, the digital camera far surpasses what we had in the 60's and 70's. Funny thing is 50 years from now they may be using holographic recorders and your kids will be wishing they had those growing up.

I remember the parents always complained about the high cost of color film. Mom might have a half a dozen color photos of me. My dad had some color photos of me, but I assume the wicked evangelist of the west burned any photos of me when dad died. I only have one color photo of him.
Back to top Go down

Hilarious video of Alex
Page 1 of 1