Hays, Kansas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hays, Kansas

Where Individuals Become A Community With A Voice

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  ChatChat  RegisterRegister  Spell CheckSpell Check  Log inLog in  

I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem... Empty
PostSubject: I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem...   I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Put those funds in their own account not a damb General fund. Cheese and RICE Jayne Sawyer
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
robert
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
robert

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem...   I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 am

alg8tr wrote:
Put those funds in their own account not a damb General fund. Cheese and RICE Jayne Sawyer

like a "lock box"?
Back to top Go down
alg8tr
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer
alg8tr

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem...   I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:30 am

pretty much, just with each of our own for retirement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigalstoons.net
Ratzilla
All Star
All Star
Ratzilla

Number of posts : 6902
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem...   I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:31 am

Our government runs like the banks. Supposedly offer you a way to help yourself, but then invest your money for their profit. If you're lucky they'll make enough to give you your money back. They're so used to having our future to borrow on that they have no stop measures. It's ok, we'll just tax em a dollar more.

Government needs to spend only what they have. And "EVERYONE" needs to pay a flat tax. No deductions, no exemptions, for anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
zeke
Rookie
Rookie
zeke

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem...   I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:29 am

no they just need to sign bills without all the extra baggage if some senetor wants something special added for his state tough his state will have to find the money elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem...   I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can solve the SocSec, and Medicare problem...
Page 1 of 1